Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend (26924 Views)

5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. / 14 Signs That You're A Terrible Girlfriend / 14 Signs that You’re a Terrible Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by lalasticlala(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
We all know that men and women are not made equally. We all have our flaws and our setbacks. However, there are some women out there who really don’t fit the mold when it comes to being a good girlfriend. While some men will openly speak out about it, others will keep it to themselves, never revealing how much their relationship sucks from their point of view. In case your man is a part of the latter group, here are signs that you may be making his life miserable.

1 You’re Extremely High In Maintenance

You nitpick at anything and everything andare extremely high maintenance and not afraid to admit it. You only wear name brand clothes and you can only be wined and dined at upscale restaurants. Money makes you happy and all eyes have to be on you, no matter where you go. Men don't really like high maintenance women much, so your must-haves and needs may be taking a toll on your man.

2 Everything Is About You

No matter where you two go or what you do, it has to be all about you. Every plan that the two of you make has to be approved before it can be put into motion. You expect your man’s day to revolve around you, no matter what else is on his schedule. You make it a point to remain his first and only priority.

3 You Pretend Like You Trust Him

At the end of the day, no matter how much of a face you put on, you know you don’t trust your man. You look through his phone and his laptop on a daily basis. You often accuse him of cheating on you or of some sort of infidelity. Though you tell him you trust him, you really don’t. Trust us, he sees through the charade.

4 You Forcefully Try To Change Him

Your man will be who he is, just as you will be who you are. While relationships require change and morphing from all parties involved, this change should happen naturally not forcibly. If you are a woman who tries to change the person she is dating, then you’re definitely not doing yourself any justice. There is no sense in trying to change someone, especially the person you’re dating.

5 You Openly Criticize Him

Constructive and useful criticism is often welcomed by most people. However, if you’re the type of woman who will openly and publicly criticize your man, just know that you’re doing more harm than good. While you may think that the criticism you’re offering is worthwhile and helpful, your method of delivering said criticism gets rid of any positivity that ever existed. If you’re going to criticize, do it nicely and privately.

6 Communication Isn’t Your Forte

You aren’t the best at communication, despite knowing that you have to talk to your man if you want things to work. You aren’t keen on talking about your feelings or thoughts when things are wrong. You also tend to bring up problems at the wrong times. You’re better at texting your feelings than talking about them in person.

7 [bYou Don’t Get Along Well With Others[/b]

When the two of you hang out with other people, your guy always has to worry about whether or not you will get into an argument with someone or not. You don’t play well with others and you’re not one to hide that fact. Having to constantly go out in public with the fear that you may start trouble is definitely not a good feeling for your man.

8 You’re Controlling

You like to have a firm grip on your man and his schedule. You have a lot of say in what he does on a daily basis, including when he sees his friends and family members. Dating a controlling woman is extremely hard for any man, and it can definitely be an ending factor. Though you two are dating, there’s no need to feel the need to have full control over each others’ lives.

9 You’re Never Wrong

Whenever anything goes downhill or completely wrong, you always point the finger at someone else, including your man, even if the blame is solely on you. Constantly pointing the finger and always brushing off responsibilities onto the other is a good way to slowly but surely push a man away. In your eyes you’re an angel that could never do wrong, but we all know that isn’t true.

Source: http://madamenoire.com/286181/signs-youre-the-girlfriend-from-hell/

I'm sure Nairaland babes are good. They are not terrible babes.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Eyop: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Over to Nairaland Babes smiley Ishilove come and learn angry

10 Likes

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Rita come and learn.angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Then 99% of Nigerian Ladies are terrible girlfriends. "If he loves me, he'll change for me". Funny thing is that she's at fault, yet she expects you to come crawling on your knees all the time cuz she's the "princess" ...

One's greatest mistake could be giving his girlfriend the upper-hand in a relationship of making her feel she's indispensable...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by chimerase2: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
*observing proceedings from ukwu achara*

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Now you've help identify a problem.
Where's the solution.... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Sanchez01: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
I so hate that number two in ladies. You'd only find most of these things in 'chicken and chips' ladies though.
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Loool..

lalasticlala:

I'm sure Nairaland babes are good. They are not terrible babes.
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
there is nothing wrong being a terrible girlfriend but there is something wrong being a terrible wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by quivah(f): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
there is nothing wrong being a terrible girlfriend but there is something wrong being a terrible wife
a terrible girlfriend will likely make a terrible wife.

there's a lot wrong in being such wink

................. I tried! not pretty much a terrible one cheesy

10. Faking org.as.m
biko if you are not digging him romantically, don't pretend! what's the point of building his ego(sexually) and losing out on yourself . tell him upfront(but codedly) . all but few women do this, its just not right.
you are terrible! tell that guy he's not trying, stop giving him false hope. that's why most of 'em come on here to brag about their sexcapades(which most dont hold water but unknown to them) and these girls who have bfs that brag here will be laughing silently. y'all girls whose bfs ain't really /not trying at all, tell 'em to help 'em to help you !

but remember, codedly o.
have read a lot about these fake orgasms , I don't think its right at all.

all those fake moans, there's God o!

32 Likes

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by lalasticlala(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:

abii? that's d worst I suppose

3 Likes

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by kingpako(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Tell them
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Lordseyad(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
All these can't work over here in Guatemala

2 Likes

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
This topic should be changed to "Natural attribute of my ex"

The cap really fits the head.

Naija ladies be like "I want a guy that will love me for who I am"
Abeg,who are you?

I am posting via Nairaland for Slok

4 Likes

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
aii.
I'm all, should I kill myself?
___ but any babe wey get all these characters put together ehn

...her wife material no go reach for headtie o....let alone top/skirt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Babyboy1986(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Na today Women for europen no get head na dem get power pass ooo.
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by nekaa(f): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
you can't be so certain of what works and what doesn't.
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by shadelek(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
You always try to turn him to your ATM machine by coming up with one activities or the other and you surely know you are not going to marry him..... Dere is God

1 Like

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by freshness2020: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
You’re Never Wrong
Whenever anything goes downhill or completely
wrong, you always point the finger at someone else,
including your man, even if the blame is solely on
you. Constantly pointing the finger and always
brushing off responsibilities onto the other is a good
way to slowly but surely push a man away. In your
eyes you’re an angel that could never do wrong,

This part is damn painful!

1 Like

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Chuukwudi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Interesting
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by msmon(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
You are right on point. I must forward this link to some1, I'm I permitted?

NIGERIAN ARMY VOWS:
We’ll Continue To Defend Nigeria’s Territory With Our Blood — Nigerian Army
www.nairaland.com/2023763/well-continue-defend-nigerias-territory
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by BWGISTdotCOM: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
op, My girl terrible gan niyen...
Check My Signature
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
I must be terrible then grin

Just kidding.....
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by PROCTOR: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
A girlfriend's job is to keep her BF on track, hoild them down and have their back in good and bad times
when the essence is lost just move on
i don't have sympathy for people who see how bad their GF is but stick around and complaining ........it's your own stewpeed decision
you observe more than fifty percent of what op pointed out, just move on

1 Like

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Kinkale(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by roufy235(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
hmm
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by zeb04(f): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Well I am always right.case closed
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by tehmijhozz(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmm.. Ok
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Henrick007: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
hmmmm, true talk
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
quivah:
a terrible girlfriend will mostly make a terrible wife.

have u not heard of the word pretense. some ladies will pretend for a long time to get a ring on their finger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.