Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! (1999 Views)

. / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
THIS NEWS WILL BE A LESSON TO EVERY NURSING PARENTS, NEVER TO CONSIDER THE SERVICES OF ANY NANNY OR HOUSE/MAID/GIRL......IT WAS A SAD STORY THAT THIS YOUNG INNOCENT BABY DIED AS A RESULT OF ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR OF A HOUSE MAID. R.I.P

Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by lomprico(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
LIE! angry na u finally kill her? Make ur research well brfore posting.

1 Like

Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by nedu2000(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
ah attempted murder done change to murder!!case don change
Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by iconize(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
RIP to the pretty child.

However, I eventually watched the video today, and I couldn't believe that a human being born of a woman would do that to a kid of probably 4years.

Watching the devilish maid throw the kid on the floor and kick her on the head really made me sad. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by pweetixandy: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Liar!
Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by Fabdedon(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
ehya.
. You can lie oo
Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by destino24(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
nedu2000:
ah attempted murder done change to murder!!case don change

murder in the first degree
Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by rezzy: 2:46am On Dec 02, 2014
Source pls?
Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by Lianaluv(f): 5:40am On Dec 02, 2014
I pray to God its not true.
Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by dechandel(f): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2014

Adonbilivdis
Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2014
dechandel:

Adonbilivdis

Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by funmi4love(f): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wat do u gain frm lying
Re: The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Liar

(1) (Reply)

When A Father Becomes A Witch, See His Family As Enemies.what Can A Child Do? / Should I Leave Or Stay? / We Are Just Friends, But I'm Beginning To Feel Guilty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.