Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) (41273 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Kcee Surprises Passengers On Air Peace Flight By Serving Them / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by radiance26(f): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2014
rafhell:
She deserved it. I am 100 % against nudity and revealing dressing.
This is one thing i like about real Muslims
you are a fool.Com dey slap pple for lagos.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by freezyprinzy(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
Muslims re not humans..everytin na violence
i can c dat God has given u d authority 2 judge evil 4rm good pathetic mofo..God have mercy on u.#
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by kwaraguy(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
Tushborn:
wen dat ugandan girl brutalize and kill innocent child none of u sucker*s mention her religion nw its one silly idio*t commitin offence every ass*hole shoutin muslims/islam. thou i believ u guys ar ignorant so i overluk you
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by ibnzubair(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Me think she deserves even more slaps, feel free to. quote me
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by jomoh: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2014
horladtop:

no body force u go such sch, they were only training you d right way it suppose but u can comply den u leave d school

Why are christians full of hypocrisy.

So who send her make she wear backless when she knows she's a muslim. Can I also say she was being trained in the right way she too can comply or leave the religion.

What's good for the goose should be good for the gander
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by DICKtator: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2014
jomoh:

I was a victim of christian violence all through my secondary school days. Always getting beat up for either not clapping, singing or closing my eyes.

So can we say "christians are not humans...everything na violence".

Lucky you!!!
Perhaps if you had gone to where most of these almajiris are trained and saw how they are flogged and slapped for missing certain parts of their teachings,you would appreciate the " scratches"you got from your secondary school!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by AceOfDiamonds(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2014
Originalsly:
It is this kind of thinking that prevent many women from gaining jobs and promotions....by dressing inappropriately for interviews and as an employee. Not saying the guy is right to slap her...but I'm sure she wouldn't dress like that again and many others would tone down their outfits.

They shldnt be beaten up...these things can be protested against,passed into law, turn down indecently dressed women wherever they go,spoken to...

But as long as there's no law against it...i believe they shouldnt be beaten undecided
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by pablus: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2014
she is practically naked from the back (by Indian standards). and i saw no one slap her in the vid.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by simpleseyi: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2014
SuperMartins:

What do we call parents that gave birth to a slowpoke like you?
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by clemzo101(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2014
well, i wonder what an ode like u will teach ur children? u better employ lesson teachers for them b4 u will go and tell dem that Jonah swallowed the fish..........mumu
Katier00:
. Pls go and die, dnt quote me again, i am not a girl, i am a married woman with kids so dnt pity my boy friend, i don pass that level, instead pity your miserable life
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by venivedivici(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2014
harmory1:

Bigot what makes you think he is a muslim.... because he bears the name malik right? little did you know that there are many Indians of Muslim-like name who are Hindu.... Your hatred for the Muslims is so obvious .... A Popular pastor has almost beaten a girl to coma before here in Nigeria(i wont mention names) claiming that she is a witch... tell me what is the rationality behind that? (you can try to justify it) let's get to heaven first before we know who will eventually be saved.... but on this Earth we are just follow follow as far as religion is concern... give me a case of Muslim violence i will cite similar case of christian violence to you.

Shey you no read the article? Make una dey try hep Una sef na. Smh
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by clemzo101(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2014
very soon u will start calling israel...........slow pokes everywhere on nairaland dis morning
tartar9:
shut dat ur dirty mouth up,after mudering and genociding countless millions of innocent souls on the authority of your pope you are coming here to form saint.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=kwaraguy post=28523346][/quote]
the different is the guy made reference to Islam/Muslim the maid did not make any reference to her religion.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by carterguccy(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2014
Sincerely some muslims are making this world a hard place to be, why can't we settle things amicably undecided not all muslim is a terrorist and not all christian is a saint but nevertheless I think some muslim much more believe in violence other than peace..why can't that stupid Bleep boy sit his ass @ his motherfuckin aus Its not fair on that beautiful young lady!!! Only God can save us from our selves and belief!!!
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by jomoh: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2014
DICKtator:

Lucky you!!!
Perhaps if you had gone to where most of these almajiris are trained and saw how they are flogged and slapped for missing certain parts of their teachings,you would appreciate the " scratches"you got from your secondary school!!

grin grin grin grin

At least I will know I'm being punished for neglecting my primary duty of being there in the first place. Instead I was being punished for being a muslim and refusing worship like a christian.

My point is, it still does not mean I should now conclude that christians are violent. The action of a single muslim or a group of muslims should not call for generalisation so also, The action of a single christian or a group of christians should not call for generalisation. That is their own understanding or their own interpretation of the word of God after all, christians too have different denominations.

I've only had two muslims as close friends in my life all the rest are christians.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2014
uzolexis:

E-diot,is it ur body. Why can't she wear what she wants 2 wear. Oya go about slapping gals that according 2 ur opinion r not well dressed in 9ja n see what will happen 2 u angry

come n let me slap u
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by swagwu(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Must u slap her i dnt knw what is wrong with these fools called Muslims....
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2014
simpleseyi:

What do we call parents that gave birth to a slowpoke like you?
I guess we call ur parents Moro.ns cheesy
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Tohat(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
The guy don too forward. He for wait till the judgment day, when she would be given something beta than that.
Does holly marry dress soooo
Or na who get common sence dey do that, if u go try am within isale eko. I believe na rape dem go rape am.
Aaaaaashewoooooo
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by IMMUNO1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
The man's manhood must have been responding to the lady's alluring body to the point where his elastic limit was reached....knowing fully well that there is no way he can ever have what he is seeing in the lady, he then decided to act the hero. That man must be seriously fined!
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by nakaofficial(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
freezyprinzy:
i can c dat God has given u d authority 2 judge evil 4rm good pathetic mofo..God have mercy on u.#

You simply refuse to see the SOME in his post or you prefer the part you quoted
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
RAW Tv huh?
Well there were raw all right undecided
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by OgologoDimkpa: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
tsmall:

All muslims? Are u guys for real? Must you generalize ?
When I say all Muslims, i meant what I said.
All Muslims are violent; the ones that pretends do so probably because the are surrounded by Christians undecided
Islam is formed out of violence and the followers alike.
You Prophet Mohammed is a confirmed jihadist that killed till he was banished from Medina

A monkey will always give birth to a monkey embarassed
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
Some Muslims re not humans..everytin na violence

Guy, let's set aside islam here though the man slapped her under the excuse of islam

Are you aware of what is happening in india? Do you know how bad rape is in that country and the manner in which it is done? Then the women get on the streets to protest that they are being molested.

Iam not and will never be in support of rape but this woman is an influence on women as well as teenage gals or even gals less than 13. Whether you like it or not the media has influenced the manner in which ladies dress now and this dressing is provocative.

Not many men have the strenght to control lust not that they will rape but it will of course send them into wild thoughts

India use to be a very conservative country then all of a sudden ......bam! They became something else and rape became a counter effect of this.

Tell me, if this lady walks on the streets here in naija, how many people do you feel will not pass a comment? Infact she dares not pass some areas as they will strip her naked.fact!

- don't know bout your church but the churches I know will know how to address this lady note that we still have some really conservative churches .

I WILL ENCOURAGE ANY MAN TO SLAP HER

The sooner we stop encouraging or adopting western ways the better for us
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Frankmishael:
may God destroy Islam and APC in Jesus name amen pls say Amen

No no no no. Abeg don't claim to be a christian, you are on your own. If anything, no pastor preaches or even states the devlish thoughts you are expressing on public forum

A person's kind nature and words can convert or win favours of a whole community. So please, don't you ever claim you attend church or you are a christian, you hear.

Any good practising christian that knows the bible well will never utter such evil words

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Misogynist2014(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nice one
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Katier00:
i dnt have your time. I am a proud catholic

And a bloody good one for that matter.don't bother answering him again, you are not the same level as him.

Clearly you can detect that he knows nothing about his own religion, if not how can a good christian utter such words and he is also not intelligent
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by rabimlomo: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eneze1:

Really? she deserved it shocked what is your business with whatever she's putting on? it's high time you guys leave others to live their life the way they want
I don't support violence in any form but I think girls should slow down with this nudity madness. Why only the ladies? Why not men? I mean, you see a man all covered up save his face and hands while you the the women all exposed save the front and back. It is Honestly ridiculous, it is getting too much. And in any case, india is a conservative country.

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by alrahmanonline(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
[b][/b]Wetin Muslim do una again, why this hate comments, SMH
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Shinatu: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is coming from a country where rape has become a common crime.The guy does not have anything to do against the gang rape of innocent village/rural girls.

I remember a discussion I had with some people last month after hearing about the high rate of sexual mlolestation in Egypt in the news.
i just did not understand, if people say clothes that are revealing are the reason women are being raped, why is rape an issue in Egypt?
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by tsmall(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Shinatu:
This is coming from a country where rape has become a common crime.The guy does not have anything to do against the gang rape of innocent village/rural girls.

I remember a discussion I had with some people last month after hearing about the high rate of sexual mlolestation in Egypt in the news.
i just did not understand, if people say clothes that are revealing are the reason women are being raped, why is rape an issue in Egypt?

Food for thought...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University / Kanu Nwankwo Campaigns For Desmond Elliot (Photos) / Lil Kesh Flaunts Fresh Look In Agbada.. Yea Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.