Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season (27023 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by overlord77: 4:54am On Dec 04, 2014
donsimon2012:
I want to be in Lagos for 3 weeks. do you know where I can get hotel accommodation of around 1500 per night. tanx

Try out one of those shaks in makoko, plus they will throw in a chic for you too, on the house. Olodo

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by jerflakes(m): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2014
ba7man:
You must be a broke guy not to be able to enjoy Lagos during the festive season.

[size=15pt]Only festive seasons?

I'm talking of all year round.

That place is a dead zone. [/size]
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Rhukie(f): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2014
assana:
Mbok all dis places u mentioned op dey r too far biko angry u no sabi anywhr arnd surulere ni
there is now visit Adeniran Ogunsanya shopping mall and the compound next to it.
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Hopkinsjay: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2014
donsimon2012:
I want to be in Lagos for 3 weeks. do you know where I can get hotel accommodation of around 1500 per night. tanx

if they kidnapp you now, you go dey complain say Lagos too dangerous. how on earth did you expect to get a hotel accommodation for 1500 naira per night? u can't even get that in Mowe.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by asha01: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
donsimon2012:

if u don't mine AJ city u can get just anything u need including willing babes, but u must step up your budget to 2k.
when are u coming?
u can send me PM for more details
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by wheelly(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2014
mmm..
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2014
1) La Campagne Tropicana.
2) Whispering palms.
3) Elegushi Beach.
4) Then u can stop by to see a movie at any cinema nearest to u.
5) A good Spa for facials, full body massage and treatment.
6) Ember Creek, Ikoyi.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by annamaria: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Nice write up. I didn't know about the Lekki Leisure Lake. Was wondering what I'd be doing this Xmas. Will go and get a booking this Saturday, love water things.
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by amunkita(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
jojomario:
whispering palms badagry

Can 1 lodge there, nd watz their security like..
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by spicyhoney(f): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
ba7man:
Spot on. I visit there a lot.

Swimming in the lagoon section is my favourite activity there before taking a canoe trip down it............search for that crazy rope swing hanging from a palmtree close to the beach front and knock yourself out.

grin That Canoe trip is fun, when people see the pictures I took inside the canoe, they all go like ' You have mind o, were you not scared' ? Do you know some of the rooms have Jacuzzi baths in them, at least the one I stayed in. I really love the setting of that place, the flowers/plants on some of the Red brick rooms, thatched design like... Then, I love the way the Waiters dress in native without shoes, hitting on the gong as a form of knock when they come for room service grin.... Then the Massage service.... The place is just a total package for a peaceful and romantic get a way in a place like Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by RazziP(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
ladies be like who will take me out #OYO
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by ba7man(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
jerflakes:

U hanging out with the wrong set of people.
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by HOREMBEE(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
jerflakes:

villagerz hating grin
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by mrsage(m): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
annamaria:
Nice write up. I didn't know about the Lekki Leisure Lake. Was wondering what I'd be doing this Xmas. Will go and get a booking this Saturday, love water things.

It's a nice place. You will love it
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by mrsage(m): 12:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Revolva:
many places yapa..to visit..but the traffic ha HELL

I agree with you but a fun adventure should be well planned. Maybe on saturdays or sundays when traffic will be less in some parts of town
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by mrsage(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2014
Ejiod:

Pls don't mention that lekki conservation center as tourist attraction... u will only see peacock n small monkeys,no crocodiles or alligators of which they brag about

You will be surprised at the number of people who love peacocks and small monkeys.
Remember human beings have different preferences
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by jojomario(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
amunkita:

Can 1 lodge there, nd watz their security like..
Yes, you can.Security guarantee.
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by amunkita(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
jojomario:
Yes, you can.Security guarantee.

Idea of their bill 4 a nite...
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by jojomario(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2014
amunkita:

Idea of their bill 4 a nite...
Nop. but, a little bit high. google search.
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by symbian03(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
slightlyMad:

am in lagos, will be in houston next week.
am from ilesha though.

I'm from Ilesha, too :-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl / Airfares Drop As Foreign Carriers Unblock Low-priced Tickets / My Parents Waiting To Sell South African Properties "17year Old Returnee"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.