Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Can Alternative Medicine Or Remedies Cure Staphylococcus Permanently? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Alternative Medicine Or Remedies Cure Staphylococcus Permanently? (1100 Views)

Herbal Medicine(alternative Medicine) Versus Orthodox Medicine / What Do You Think Of The Use Of Alternative Medicine (herbs) In Pregnancy / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Alternative Medicine Or Remedies Cure Staphylococcus Permanently? by unuane1(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2014
Pls house can one really use herbal remedies to permanently treat and cure staph? Because from what I have been reading here most people claim to have the remedy but after talking them and months after the symptoms comes back again. So pls has anyone here affected with staph been successfully able to get permanent treatment and cure for staph? pls I need urgent responses thanks. pls you can share or post your experiences here. pls scammers here or those that claim to have cure should avoid this thread. Thanks
Re: Can Alternative Medicine Or Remedies Cure Staphylococcus Permanently? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2014
My bbrother u are seeming very ignorant, unenlightened, and illiterate (trying to be very frugal wt my words) , what do u understand by staph? And what do u really know about it? Please act enlightened; browse online. And know d facts about S.aureus. Stop listening to what all those herbal quacks that sell poisens with those their buses sing out... Pleasee...

And why not find time to visit a health professional and get more enlightened about that .

(D way we behave ignorantly especially concerning health, is quite irritating,nauseating and disgusting)
Re: Can Alternative Medicine Or Remedies Cure Staphylococcus Permanently? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Raymondenyi:
My bbrother u are seeming very ignorant, unenlightened, and illiterate (trying to be very frugal wt my words) , what do u understand by staph? And what do u really know about it? Please act enlightened; browse online. And know d facts about S.aureus. Stop listening to what all those herbal quacks that sell poisens with those their buses sing out... Pleasee...

And why not find time to visit a health professional and get more enlightened about that .

(D way we behave ignorantly especially concerning health, is quite irritating,nauseating and disgusting)
u sound so ignorant abt modern herbal medicine
Re: Can Alternative Medicine Or Remedies Cure Staphylococcus Permanently? by unuane1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Raymondenyi:

Must you insult me to make your point or pass a message ? You went off on this my friend.
Re: Can Alternative Medicine Or Remedies Cure Staphylococcus Permanently? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2014
unuane1:
Must you insult me to make your point or pass a message ? You went to off my friend.
Sorry bro, I really feel pained when I see the way we take our health issues..... I withdraw my words...

(1) (Reply)

Drugs For Stomach Ache And Pile / Russian Man Will Become Subject Of First Human Head Transplant Ever Performed / OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.