Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Akpors At It Again, Enter If You Are Ready To Laff Akpors Stole A Fridge - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors At It Again, Enter If You Are Ready To Laff Akpors Stole A Fridge (1312 Views)

Akpors At A Job Interview / Plz Dont Click Here If Not Ready To Laff / Bread and Beans (Promise me not to laff) :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors At It Again, Enter If You Are Ready To Laff Akpors Stole A Fridge by ejigbo(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2014
Akpos a crippled was arrested in connection of
stealing a big refrigerator. On judgment day
a Judge from High Court said, “upon looking at
you, i have seen that you cant be a thief due to
your walking disability. So, since they have
disgraced you and your CV has been destroyed
i order you to take this refrigerator to be
yours from today. Let it be
your compensation”. Akpos thanked the Judge
and with joy he jumped down from his
hand bicycle. He crawled and took
the refrigrator by the back going home. After he
crawled about ten metres, the Judge said, “you
have successfully shown us that you are indeed
a thief. Now you are jailed for two years
imprisonment with hard labour.

More at www.spaceloaded.com

(1) (Reply)

Can You Answer These Questions? / I Must Use Selfie Stick By Force / Hilarious.....one Word For This Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.