Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Best Goalscorer? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Do You Think Is The Best Goalscorer? (866 Views)

What Do Yall Think Is Affecting Arsenal Football Club? / Chelsea Loses To Westham, What Do You Think Is Wrong?? / What Do You Think Is The Best Site To Watch Live Streams Of Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Goalscorer? by sil(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2006
FROM YOUR RECORDS WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST GOALSCORER?

PLEASE GIVE INSTANCES
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Goalscorer? by sil(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2006
DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE INSTANCES

SEND YOUR OPINIONS
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Goalscorer? by elile99(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2006
For me,.,. I give it to Sammuel Eto'o Funny although,  lol
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Goalscorer? by Olumide7(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2006
Thierry Henry and Adriano have quite a pleasant strike rate.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Goalscorer? by FGOC: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2006
In first place, it is so obvious- Thierry Henry-.Crazy pace, first class finishing , no one can say anything about that. In second place i should rate Samuel Eto'o.Incredible skill and excellent finishing,he is in for second place.Third should be David Villa for Valencia. This is not as crazy as it seems, he is what i'll call a hungry goal scorer.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Goalscorer? by sil(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2006
LETS THINK OF SHEVCHENKO IN PREMIERSHIP

RONALDO IN SPAINISH

ADRIANO IN ITALIAN

AND THEIRRY IN THE WHOLE EURO
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Goalscorer? by babaragold(f): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2006
I'LL GIVE IT TO SAMUEL ETO'O. THOUGH ALL HIS GOALS ARE FANTASTIC. BUT THE MOST BEATIFULL, AS AT THE YAER GOES THUS;

--HIS WINING GAOL AGAINST CHELSEA AT STAMFORD BRIDGE WITH THE HEAD. IN THE AWAY LEG C/L

--HIS EQUALISING GOAL AGAINST ARSENAL AT STADE DE FRANCE C/L FINALS 2006

--HIS FREE KICK GOAL AGAINST ANGOLA CAMEROUN VS ANGOLA A.C.N

--HIS GOAL IN THE OLYMPIC 1/4 FINAL MATCH CAMEROUN VS BRAISIL. ETC, ETC

OTHERS MIGHT BE GOOD SUCH AS STEPHEN GERRAD, T HENRY, DINHO AND THE LIKES BUT HE'S MY PREFERENCE. cool
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Goalscorer? by obinon(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2010
Bad belle people,u no call baba Drogba.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Action Football ,english Premier League Etc For Free, Absolutely Free / Guardiola Calls Mourinho A Fool By Keeping Silent. / Robert Pires In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.