Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now (1477 Views)

Who Kills The Swag, The Black Guy Or White Guy? / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies / Trending Now ....Edited Version (2) (3) (4)

The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by koolg: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
What's it for
I hate it
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
I tell u..some girls on Facebook now edit dots just to av dat.. Funny trend but it's smhw classless
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by Nairabeezie(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by Codedboy95(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
abeg ask them o...
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by ammyluv2002(f): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
koolg:
What's it for
I hate it
Dot? I'm lost o
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by AJ01(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Signs of mami water grin
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by lilTunechi(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
End time Dot.
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by nickz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
supposed to be some sort of beauty mark....same way some fulani girls put dots on their forehead

looks nice on some girls thosmiley
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by Movesz(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
lilTunechi:
End time Dot.
end time tinz
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by farano(f): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
This one is strong grin
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by holatin(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
slave counting mark
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
i've not seen it yet.
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by dre11(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2014

Fashion has gone to the dogs cool
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by Lilamartedi(f): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
@Op,are you talking about a mole? For some girls it comes naturally
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by koolg: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lilamartedi:
@Op,are you talking about a mole? For some girls it comes naturally

Not natural, they use eye pencil for it
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by Mprex(f): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
That stuff is outdated nasad

fashion recycles sha
Re: The Black Dot On Left Side Above Ladies' Lips Trending Now by Vivly(f): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Just yo be sure, can I see a pic of someone with it? Cuz I know that thing is old fashion.

23 unspoken Suit rules EVERY man should know / Pics!! Can This Nairalander Make It?...help Him If You Can. / Get the best customised shirts. Check it out

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8