Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria/kano Study Center Mess Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria/kano Study Center Mess Please Help (5566 Views)

Pls List Any Nigeria University Part Time Study Center In Lagos / Unizik Pre-science, Mbaukwu, Study Center. (how/why I Passed The Program) / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Of Nigeria/kano Study Center Mess Please Help by nawetin: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2008
am a student of national open university here in kano,

i think my center is slow in handling things here:

it is always dry and quiet the manager are not doing well in giving out infomation from the senate or within.

our course material is either delayed or not giving to us all.

the staffs are not helping at all: with wrong information and misleading from the staffs
no library no computers no nothing we come and go no faciliting at all.

please if you are in kano study center share your view let end this wahala my major problem is we dont have infomation and lack of facilitators and one of the manager is not always around to run things.

anyone could help in giving us more information and help us out with other study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria/kano Study Center Mess Please Help by fsudoka: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
hold on tyns will b fine soon,but if u dnt mind,u can still take change of centre,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria/kano Study Center Mess Please Help by experts: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
things will be better soon.

but u can change centre to kaduna
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria/kano Study Center Mess Please Help by nawetin: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2008
THANKS VERY MUCH

DO U THINK THE HQ KNOWS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM HERE IN KANO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria/kano Study Center Mess Please Help by BigStar1(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2008
I don't think so
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria/kano Study Center Mess Please Help by prommy(f): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2008
my dear if you can change pls do so i am a student there too infact i was among the 1st set to be given admission there but i notced the are not ready to give me what i want i left the school though i took there 1st exam and went to BUK now i am a graduate i finished last 3 months.so make a move.

(1) (Reply)

Borno To Prosecute Parents Who Fail To Send Children To School / Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result / If U Ar In Lagos Nd U Re Going 4 Fuoye Exams, Enta Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.