Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (984354 Views)

Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Barber's Shop: The Gallery For Men Hairstyles / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by iice(f): 2:50am On Jun 25, 2009
Wow, thats so cool! cheesy Hopefully we get to see it tongue

I think the hawk part of Riri's hair is getting higher and higher grin

Is eve's hair style a faux hawk? Faux mullet? mullet-hawk? i don't even understand the cut undecided
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:41am On Jun 26, 2009
~Yeah will defo post a pic grin

~Does seem like the hair gets higher cheesy. . .maybe she weaves in extensions every now & again . . . undecided
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 26, 2009
hmmm, i like the low cut pic, i cut my hair ( i can still braid it) but i want those curls, what do i need to do? Please bare in mind my hair is weak.
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by iice(f): 4:34am On Jun 26, 2009
ezinne1212:

hmmm, i like the low cut pic, i cut my hair ( i can still braid it) but i want those curls, what do i need to do? Please bare in mind my hair is weak.

which pic?
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
~She's on about this pic. . . .

~Texturizer should give you the curls. . . You must however ask your stylist for advice tho seeing how you say your hair is weak!

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2009
thnx, will try it out.
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by ifyalways(f): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2009
@MHC,did the corn twists today.Turned out so fine,everyone has been asking me where i did it.
I fear its not gonna last. . . rocking it this weekend though.loving it !.thanks cheesy
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:19am On Jun 27, 2009
~My PLeasure!! Rock On Chic. . grin

~I had to scroll the pages to find out which hairstyle,its this one right?

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:27am On Jun 27, 2009
~No Worries Ezinne1212 wink

~Follypimpi as promised . . . .

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:34am On Jun 27, 2009
~In tune with the Summer Hues?. . .Check out these Kinky hairstyles!!

~I like the Kinky Twist Done as "Pick & Drop"

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:03am On Jun 28, 2009
~Corn Row Braids~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:08am On Jun 28, 2009
~Celeb's Rocking Natural Fro's~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:17am On Jun 28, 2009
~Coils ~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:31am On Jun 28, 2009
~Bangs~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:42am On Jun 28, 2009
~Big Hair ~Blown Out Curly Or Curly~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:05am On Jun 28, 2009
~Wigs~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:20am On Jun 28, 2009
~Short :Pixie~Crop

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by ifyalways(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2009
mohawkchic:

~My PLeasure!! Rock On Chic. . grin

~I had to scroll the pages to find out which hairstyle,its this one right?

yes.thats it !
Observation:its best for relaxed hair.did it with my nautral hair though. 
Loff Measha's afro.wud try it as soon as i get this off. smiley
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2009
~Thanks for the head's up on the Hair Type that works well w/ Corntwist. . .

~The Fro is banging,I can only Wig it tho cheesy
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by iice(f): 2:14am On Jun 29, 2009
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/158400_hair-coif-texture-_jpgd5266a589ac42b65f40a652fd1326768[/img]

I love curls. . .i used to wear my hair like that.

Isn't Erykah's fro a wig? My friend has one of those
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:22am On Jun 29, 2009
~Got Erykah's pic along w/ the other celeb's Rocking Natural from a "Natural Hair Gallery" so i suppose it shud be her natural hair!!

~How long is your hair? More than What's-her-face in ANTM?

~Where did your M8 buy her wig from? Is it Human hair? All the ones i've seen & tried are Rubbish!! Not Human hair. . most of all the colour am after am yet to Look-See. . if you dont know,cud you find out for us Pritty phuleaze kiss
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by iice(f): 2:43am On Jun 29, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Got Erykah's pic along w/ the other celeb's Rocking Natural from a "Natural Hair Gallery" so i suppose it shud be her natural hair!!

~How long is your hair? More than What's-her-face in ANTM?

~Where did your M8 buy her wig from? Is it Human hair? All the ones i've seen & tried are Rubbish!! Not Human hair. . most of all the colour am after am yet to Look-See. . if you dont know,cud you find out for us Pritty phuleaze kiss

Errh i used to cut my hair to about that length when i had the curls.  If it's longer, it takes too much work to just get the right look undecided

I don't know where he got his.  .  .Yes its a crazy he lol.
nah, it was synthetic.  I've also been looking for the human hair fro too. What color are you looking for?
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Sissy3(f): 5:52am On Jun 29, 2009
i love that Sassy Pixie ! cool cool
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:38am On Jul 03, 2009
~Some more gorgeous pics on this thread~

Pictures Of Your Favorite Hairdos (be It Male Or Female)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-291774.32.html

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 03, 2009
LOL, Thanks MC tongue
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by iice(f): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2009
Taken from the other thread

I definitely like these ones, but i would braid it all.  .  .don't like mixture of braids and non-braids, unless its a mowhawk

This was my style in secondary school, coz i had long hair till i decided to chop it off grin my mama vex die that day grin grin

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by iice(f): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2009
I've done a bob similar to this, braids and my hair but my sis is the one who did exactly this hair cut down to the blond color

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Sissy3(f): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2009
@ IIce

did she had to caught her hair? or she used an weaveon?
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by iice(f): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2009
She cut her hair ooo. . .that one likes cutting hair.
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Sissy3(f): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2009
ouch, was thinking of doing it but kinda scared to cut ma hair embarassed embarassed
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by iice(f): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2009
I know what you mean. Like you cut it, and it doesn't come out that right, which means you just cut the hair for nothing. Weaveon would be safer
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Sissy3(f): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2009
yes oo. too scared to have those sharp scissor near ma hair embarassed embarassed. but i dont know whether the weave-on will look better on it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.