Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane (22800 Views)

Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Based on personal experiences, I'm forced to compile this list of 5 type of people you will meet in an airplane.

1. The photographer
This type of people will take picture of anything they see, they'll start taking selfie from the entrance of the airport to the departure hall, and when they finally board, they'll start the selfies again especially when the plane takes off, they'll snap like nor tomorrow, maybe they're expecting to see Angel Michael in the clouds.

2. The wind-breaker

This set of people, only heaven knows what they eat before boarding, maybe beans and egg. You'll think they're trynna adjust their sitting position but they're just finding a way of letting the shii flows, before one layover they'll will break the wind more than 20 times. Like dude(ette) you need to sun dry your stomach.

3. The first-timer

This set of people always have problem with fastening the seatbelt, opening the plane's toilet etc. You see them, looking up and down like detectives, especially when the plane enters turbulence chai na WW3 for them. ...and when the captain makes an announcement they start asking you what he says like, were you deaf?

4. The sleeper

This set of people wouldn't wait for the plane to take off before they enter sleep mode. Their neck is all over the place going back and forth. They snore like na their papa get plane.

5. The talkative

If you have this person as your seat partner, you're lucky and unlucky. Tho, they are capable to let boredom run away from you but it's annoying afterwards, they start telling you their life story, when their gutter full and who pack am.

6. The GPS

They keep asking you "where are we now?" When the map is staring at them right in the face. They believe any place they fly over counts as their travel experience.

7. The face-boner

This person, right from the city of departure to the POE they won't say a single word. Their face go just strong like Mugabe or Ojukwu...

Feel free to add yours!

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2014

This set of people, only heaven knows what they eat before boarding, maybe beans and egg. You'll think they're trynna adjust their sitting position but they're just finding a way of letting the shii flows, before one layover they'll will break the wind more than 20 times. Like dude(ette) you need to sun dry your stomach. 
Lol it's funny now but I almost died, I sat next to one on a full flight from Frankfurt to Houston. No option to switch seats so I had to force myself to sleep through the entire flight with my pillow on my face and constantly turning for fresh air. That lady was just evil smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
Lol it's funny now but I almost died, I sat next to one on a full flight from Frankfurt to Houston. No option to switch seats so I had to force myself to sleep through the entire flight with my pillow on my face and constantly turning for fresh air. That lady was just evil smh

Same with mine haha from Rome to Toronto. The guy nearly suffocated me with mess hahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Same with mine haha from Rome to Toronto. The guy nearly suffocated me with mesa hahaha grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by blemon44(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
i have not seen aeroplane before
please does it exist?

18 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by constance500: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
First of all cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Innodon(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
which airline pls ?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Maczeelly(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Okkkkkkk
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
i.diot,,,, what about the ones coming from school in france?? undecided....

and the ones who book space angry...

Nairaland plane baby cheesy kiss

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by iheanyi40(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
we wey neva enta plane b4 make we book space dey watch nah angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Dronedude(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
I just want to tell you that I didn't read your list because I don't care. I'm out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

How about the ones who pray their last prayer afraid if the plane would crash grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by gideonedwards(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
lols. u no mention my category

1 Like

frodobee:

I can see many people from France in this flight.

abi...how FTC market??

This space is not for sale grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by shadelek(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by frodobee: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
blemon44:
i have not seen aeroplane before
please does it exist?
constance500:
First of all cheesy
udemedia1:
lipsrsealed
Maczeelly:
Okkkkkkk
Sircomeference:
ok
Dronedude:
I just want to tell you that I didn't read your list because I don't care. I'm out.
Sircomeference:
ghgggg
Sircomeference:
ok
shadelek:

teemanbastos:
shachris03:
okay
Alenkakent:
Wldnt know

I can see many people from France in this flight.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by teemanbastos(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
.No. 8...the prayer warriors..always making prayers about everything..any simple thing,dy go dy xtart to shout esp. Women..na den dy qo remember sae Goddy.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
okay
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Alenkakent(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wldnt know cos I've never entered an airplane

Check my signature guys
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by okpismart: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Funny post. Guy you try to capture all this people and it's just the way it is

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by sommyblaze(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by OCTAVO: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Alright.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Am guilty of NO 1. I remembered when I visited Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airline, few months ago, fortunately for me I sat beside d window side, I just dey snap, cloud, lagos landscape, Abu Dhabi international airport runway, snap myself, i even wan snap for inside toilet sef, but d toilet too small,.lol, infact snap like say 2moro no dey, it was a very nice experience though.
Like seriously, I made FP cha.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by uken73(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
How do you guys come up with all these funny classifications?

6 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Realone92(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
So on point

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by kambah(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
noted, atlist I will avoid all
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by realbee(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
what about d shitty ones? those wey go enta d toilet 40 times on a 45 mins flight u go dey wonder whether na 3 days old beans dem chop come.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by kommiejewel(f): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
iheanyi40:
we wey neva enta plane b4 make we book space dey watch nah angry
One Odeku for u. You just said my mind

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by dreydee(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin am about to board a plane to Beijing now smiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by paulworld(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
He is probably in the first class

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by lafflaff123(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
I have experienced all when I enter Heloplane from Ikeja to Badagry, especially from those people getting down in Okokomaiko.

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust) / FAAN Suspends Taxi Services At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.