Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here (37431 Views)

How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria? / Nurses Forum / Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by flozybk(f): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2016
never new this forum existed but am glad it dose ... am a nurse, what's happening
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2016
kaffy4bill:
Can't believe dis forum was created since 2014 and it's nt active. R nurses not proud of themselves.... #Proudnursealldway#
i want to marry a nurse. Can you ask me why?
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
Im here, lets talk politics
lols. Xup saint?
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2016
nbright:
Nigerian nurses wey get bad mouth and wicked disposition. Always impatient with the patient and heartless to their plight
hahaha this one dey vex.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2016
flawlessT:
Nurses are special...We are the only one of our kind

Nurses sabi fucck eh...na why i like them.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2016
carinmom:

You are right bro, particularly those in our general hospitals, the most wicked of them all is the matron.
bad belle
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Priest200(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2016
intrepid:
Because it still registers erroneously in many Nigerian minds that nurses aren’t good people.And this comes mainly from warped understanding of what nurses go through and what sacrifices they make sometimes,unknown both to patients and relatives just to see that you are alive.

Respect nurses.They keep you alive

nurse dnt keep u alive God does
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2016
slyrone:
nurses! they like dick, they can bleep like there is no tomorrow. nothing gives nurses more joy than a dick
O.M.G
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2016
bestyclass:
Great Nurses... I'm present.
Nursing, My noble profession.
hi nurse are you the lady in your profile pics? If your answer is to the affirmative then you're so resplendent and emoliently beautiful.
As a noble and endearing respectable nurse, what kind of profession would you like your dream husband to be?
I'm eagerly anticipating for your soonest reply. Thanks
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by HopeAlive14(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2016
Nurses are Beautiful.

No career is Noble, non more rewarding;

Than caring for patients .... and saving lives!

God bless ALL the nurses in the whole wide world.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2016
flawlessT:
Thats cool
are you that scallywag in your profile pics? If your answer is to the affirmative then you're an obvious disgrace, ignominy and opprobuim to the nursing profession as a whole.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by bestyclass(f): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
hi nurse are you the lady in your profile pics? If your answer is to the affirmative then you're so resplendent and emoliently beautiful.
As a noble and endearing respectable nurse, what kind of profession would you like your dream husband to be?
I'm eagerly anticipating for your soonest reply. Thanks

Yes that's me. Thanks for the compliment.
Nurses are beautiful grin wink.
I have other criteria for chosing a husband not necessarily by "profession"
Shalom!
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by omoharry(f): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Please i wish to ask this question to the Nurses/Matrons..especially the ones working in goverment hospitals and other health ministries..why are you people so unfriendly and insensitive to your patient; while we need you most to be more empathic to our plight..why do you talk down on us as if we are some destidude that were pick up from the street?..why why why? i see no kindness in thier eyes as they attend to thier patients ..i have experienced thier scorne, and brash ways of talking when they are attending to you or when you need to ask them questions..it makes me feel that so many of them are not called to that profession but are in the profeesion just to make ends meet.Only one nurse have i encounted in one Govt hospital that has a peaceful disposittion about her...the rest are like witches that are ready to suck the very blood out of you when you step in thier way.hmmmm!!you guys should tell your collegues in Govt establishment to change thier ways.

2 Likes

Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by zagorakis(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2016
am in...greatest ever assertive,beautiful n handsome nurses!! I great everybody in the house..
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2016
bestyclass:

Yes that's me. Thanks for the compliment.
Nurses are beautiful grin wink.
I have other criteria for chosing a husband not necessarily by "profession"
Shalom!
that's nice. Can you kindly outline the criteria's let me see if i can fit in and thus be eligible to be your dream man?
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by ikanason(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2016
I join
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by firstolalekan(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2016
mzteemarh:
Nurses are wonderful people smiley
My mum is a nurse, let me represent her kiss
What's your profession?
I just have this thing.... for nurses...
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by linquisticalala(f): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2016
Hello professional colleagues. I am a proud Nurse too
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by tohpahz(f): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Okay..i saw this thread now,hope am not too late...

Nurse tohpahz signing in! smiley
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Davedoz(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2016
I'm a male nurse too. A patient once told me that we're called A MURSE, in some parts of US
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nekkysop(f): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=omotalkie post=28570390]Helloooooo,where the nurses? Abi its only three nurses we have on nl? C'mmon babes and guys ID yourselves lets roll. Nursing is a noble profession, we are called to serve humanity, we are the eyes of the blind, the hands of the paralyzed, the legs of the limp, the ears of the deaf, the comforter of the broken spirit. Yes! we are the patient's advocate! We are great and caring!We are nurses! Great nurses![/quote

Greeeeeraaaaaatttttt. I'm in da houz . Nursing is a noble profession n I'm proud 2 b 1. We r endowed with d hrt n sense of caring, we r built on integrity n discipline dat transcend thru every generation. Nursing stands for:
N for Neatness n Splendour
U for Understanding
R for Responsiveness
S for Selfless Service
I for innovative n Initiative
N for Nobility
G for gentleness n Love.

NURSES R INDEED GREAT.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by stubbornman(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
Who nurse epp? angry who them serve angry na to kill with their bad mouth angry
they may not be overly good...but they are good on bedembarassed
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by HaneefahRN(f): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2016
TheArchangel:
Yes, I have a longer list now, smh. Confused me
The factors militating my decisions are many. Eg,

1 Job- I've decided to get a job preferably FG or NGO

2- sustainability -which one will be sustainable even after retirement.

3 Specialty with less patient contact

4 Closeness of the school to my residence... The only accredited school around is Intensive care, while nephrology and oncology are yet to be accredited though they are being employed with it.

5 Then TIME - i have decided to give it a year or two before applying.

How's your academics? Do you have anywhere you moonlight to offset some school expenses.?

Wow! I pray God guides you to make the right choice. There are many options to choose from. Did you later ask for advice from experienced nurses in the specialties you are interested in?

Thank God o, all going well. Kinda
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by stubbornman(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Nurses Anthem
We are called to serve humanity Endowed with act and sense of caring We are built on INTEGRITY and DISCIPLINE That transients through every generation IMMACULATE and AMICABLE We are the source of hope to ailing ones And the FOUNDATION for building a Healthy World

Together We shall stand!
Nurses are great! Nurses are caring! And epitome of HUMILITY and SERVICE We are specially ordained for this vocation.

Yes! I'm proud to be a nurse!
From near and far we have gathered with one goal To uphold the good name of our profession.

N for neatness and splendor U for understanding R for responsiveness S- Selfless service I - Innovative and Initiative N for nobility G for gentleness and love.

Yes! I'm proud to be a nurse.

Great nurses!!!!
lolzzzz nah you carry the thread for head oh....you for Rap join the anthem nah
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Mediapace: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2016
Ehn Ehn. Hand over a sthetoscope to her
tohpahz:

Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by HaneefahRN(f): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
tohpahz:

How did I forget to mention you? shocked

You are welcome. And I don't think I have congratulated you. Hope I'm not too late?
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by carlosperrera(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Great nurse, it comes with so much pride
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
stubbornman:

they may not be overly good...but they are good on bedembarassed
wtf
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by beyondwalls: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Well, it was an auxiliary training in a hospital after my secondary school.
I started the training cos i wanted to be a medical doctor or at least do something medical, that may sound funny though as it was to some of my friends then and now.

Anyways, it was a span of time i can never forget in a hurry cos it was a tough and pleasant time.
Pleasant cos i was seeing what i have always wanted and dreaming this could be what i will end up doing.
Tough on the other hand apart from the stress, expectations like running shifts and others. I was treated as if that was the only training i was going to get so i will end up an auxiliary nurse as i was not given time to study for Jamb.

Did not end up studying medicine or nursing. Am a biochemist now, hoping to climb up the success ladder bit by bit as i discover other part of my passion and interest especially running my own business.

Chaiii, see plenty words wey i type to one quenshan...lol

TheArchangel:
Why were you not able to you complete it, sir?
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Dlionsheart: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
omotalkie:
I don't know if a thread like dis has been opened already, but I just felt we could meet here and share our day to day experiences in the hospital, employment info, learn from each other and so on. So let's keep it rolling.. Great nurses!

Nigerian Nurses: the most useless, most insensitive, most arrogant, most clueless, most corrupt, most dumbest, most evil gang of devils in human clothing. They are worse than any killer virus in human history. About 60% of death in clinics, maternity, health centres, hospitals, etc are caused by you and your evil sisters. Most belong to one secret cult/society or the other. You and your evil gang have no human feeling or sympathy except to carry out the work of your master Lucifa.

This is in exception to the FEW BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN NURSES who are working their heart out to the Lord in posts.

Go to the general hospitals and public health centres especially in maternity wards or during child birth in Nigeria and you will know where am coming from. Pregnant women, babies and accident victims are their soft target.

EVI'LL PEOPLE !!!
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Tallestbae(f): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Great nurses, please anyone got an idea/advice to give me, I'm preparing for an upcoming entrance exams n interview for intensive care nursing n I'm freaking out coz I have no idea of questions dat might b asked. I'm a registered nurse by d way.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by jasssbabe(f): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
But we love u
Brimstone1:
I don't like nurses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX / Choosing Between Acca And Ican / See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.