Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here (37370 Views)

How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria? / Nurses Forum / Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Faru1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
I have messages for you nurses

1). don't stay much here o enter the clinic or hospital and discharge your duties, patients are waiting...... lol

2). Is nursing only meant for women? Chai ladies full the profession...... though is OK sha if not, how man go enter labor room with and to see.....lol

3). good luck
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
I'm simply here to find my wife, I must marry a nurse.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
firstolalekan:

What's your profession?
I just have this thing.... for nurses...
lol i am a physicist.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Lilyomi2: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adeh39 I have finally seen my people. Bye bye.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by UcheJoe(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
I salute Great Nurses in the house!

Information is power! Nurses are very much closer and share more intimacies with patients and people with health challenges.
I remember a family in my team got information (from a Nurse) that have saved the family. Information that led the husband with serious goitre to escape the surgeon's knife and first daughter who was rapidly losing her sence of hearing.
I trust it is needful for Nurses to arm themselves with knowledge of Clinically Authenticated Products in the Wellness Industry.

We know the toll Free Radicals have on the Body.
We know the Best Answer for Free Radicals is Anti Oxidants.

We know the Importance of the right pH for the body system, and relationship with Antigens.

We know that the Root Cause of Diseases is from the Cell; and the best way to treat/cure is at the Cell Level.

Dear Great Nurses,
We've got the products with the Highest World Certifications by Halal, Kosher, FDA by The Phillipines and The USA and NAFDAC that offers all the above benefits.
They work at Cell Level, Regulates The pH; also, Clinically Tested to take care of over 100 diseases.
What we've seen in the field is more than the company claims.
For more infor: 07036859601. Regards.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by flawlessT(f): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
are you that scallywag in your profile pics? If your answer is to the affirmative then you're an obvious disgrace, ignominy and opprobuim to the nursing profession as a whole.
Hahahaha,oh rily
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
flawlessT:
Hahahaha,oh rily
hi hope youre not apoplectic and offended by what i said.
I'm sorry. Didn't mean it. I was only kidding just to pull your legs
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by flawlessT(f): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
are you that scallywag in your profile pics? If your answer is to the affirmative then you're an obvious disgrace, ignominy and opprobuim to the nursing profession as a whole.
Oh rily,wat if it's not me,will u reverse d statement?
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Brimstone1: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
jasssbabe:
But we love u
Don't misunderstand me. It's the injection I don't like.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by lanxebony(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dlionsheart:

Nigerian Nurses: the most useless, most insensitive, most arrogant, most clueless, most corrupt, most dumbest, most evil gang of devils in human clothing. They are worse than any killer virus in human history. About 60% of death in clinics, maternity, health centres, hospitals, etc are caused by you and your evil sisters. Most belong to one secret cult/society or the other. You and your evil gang have no human feeling or sympathy except to carry out the work of your master Lucifa.

This is in exception to the FEW BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN NURSES who are working their heart out to the Lord in posts.

Go to the general hospitals and public health centres especially in maternity wards or during child birth in Nigeria and you will know where am coming from. Pregnant women, babies and accident victims are their soft target.

EVI'LL PEOPLE !!!

I like you for the post... BT its so obvious that you and your likes that think same way about nursing have no or low knowledge about nursing( not auxiliaries) so to know better you should send your sis if u have any or your relative to a nursing sch or a uni to study nursing and you'll learn

No offence pls ... Shalom
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by lanxebony(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dlionsheart:

Nigerian Nurses: the most useless, most insensitive, most arrogant, most clueless, most corrupt, most dumbest, most evil gang of devils in human clothing. They are worse than any killer virus in human history. About 60% of death in clinics, maternity, health centres, hospitals, etc are caused by you and your evil sisters. Most belong to one secret cult/society or the other. You and your evil gang have no human feeling or sympathy except to carry out the work of your master Lucifa.

This is in exception to the FEW BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN NURSES who are working their heart out to the Lord in posts.

Go to the general hospitals and public health centres especially in maternity wards or during child birth in Nigeria and you will know where am coming from. Pregnant women, babies and accident victims are their soft target.

EVI'LL PEOPLE !!!

I like you for the post... BT its so obvious that you and your likes that think same way about nursing have no or low knowledge about nursing( not auxiliaries) so to know better you should send your sis if u have any or your relative to a nursing sch or uni to study nursing and you'll learn

No offence pls ... Shalom
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by firstolalekan(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
mzteemarh:
lol i am a physicist.
Cool cool
Are you still studying?
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by oseiwe(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
flozybk:
never new this forum existed but am glad it dose
... am a nurse, what's happening
we are gathered here to find wives girlfriends smiley
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by NTAChannel5: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Why do I always think of sex each time I think of nurse?
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
firstolalekan:

Cool cool
Are you still studying?
yeah I am.
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
flawlessT:
Oh rily,wat if it's not me,will u reverse d statement?
YES. With my knees on the ground
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by yewii2cute(f): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
I'm to b a nurse wink

1 Like

Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by bobkezel(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Personally i like nurses and teachers. Hope to marry one soon and very soon. Nurses where are you?

1 Like

Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by tohpahz(f): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
HaneefahRN:

How did I forget to mention you? shocked

You are welcome. And I don't think I have congratulated you. Hope I'm not too late?

Lol.u forgot me nA... nah u ain't too late
Congratulate mi joor..
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Mediapace: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nice d.pics
tohpahz:

Lol.u forgot my nA... nah u ain't too late Congratulate mi joor..
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by tohpahz(f): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Ehn Ehn. Hand over a sthetoscope to her
kiss kiss
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by tohpahz(f): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Nice d.pics

Thnks..
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Mediapace: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wait a moment,is Twaci your twins contesting ?
tohpahz:

Thnks..
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by HaneefahRN(f): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
tohpahz:

Lol.u forgot me nA... nah u ain't too late
Congratulate mi joor..

Lol. I didn't forget you o.

Good to know, I ain't too late.

Congratulations to the beautiful, intelligent, articulate, latest registered staff nurse Toh.pahz. Many more successful strides to achieve by God's grace.
cheesy.

I hope you are doing great?
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by tohpahz(f): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Wait a moment,is Twaci your twins contesting ?
I have no idea..she isn't my twin..
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by tohpahz(f): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lol. I didn't forget you o.

Good to know, I ain't too late.

Congratulations to the beautiful, intelligent, articulate, latest registered staff nurse Toh.pahz. Many more successful strides to achieve by God's grace.
cheesy.

I hope you are doing great?

Yippee. Yeah m fine. Thanks..just work stress..

How abt ur D.e stuff??
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by joshrare(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nurses, is it true that nurses are flirts?

A dr friend of mine called last week inviting me to hang out with him..and jokingly I ask him to get me a nurse; the next thing he said was that "guy I think say u nor sabi swim ooo, why you come dey ask for atlantic ocean" lol
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Mediapace: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
I mean online twin sister
tohpahz:
I have no idea..she isn't my twin..
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by flawlessT(f): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
YES. With my knees on the ground
Dats cool...I dnt hv issues sha
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by damola14(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nurses in the house please i am in need of information , i will like to know if theres any institution in nigeria that offers haematology nursing or radiology nursing thanks
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by firstolalekan(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
mzteemarh:
yeah I am.
kiss
Part 3 or 4 I guess.... Are you schooling anywhere around the SW or the north?
Re: Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lilyomi2:
Adeh39 I have finally seen my people. Bye bye.

Hehehe, naso life be? embarassed

You wan abandon me because of them? cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC / Choosing Between Acca And Ican / What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.