Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja (8038 Views)

Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects / 500million Naira/$3mill House In FCT And $600 Thousand House In Texas - Compare / FCTA To Demolish 19 Villages In FCT Abuja Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by FCTProperties: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2014
Written By Barr. Nnadozie Ewelike

The claims that it is expensive to acquire lands and properties in FCT Abuja has been debunked by Portal Realties Ltd with track record of selling and developing lands and estates in Lagos, Ogun and Abuja for over seven years. Portal Realties Ltd is set out to make Land and Properties affordable to even, average Nigerians. It has packages and offers that would benefit various classes of Nigerians.

One would ask why I should prefer to invest in FCT Abuja, instead of other cities? FCT Abuja is the next big thing in real estate. If you have visited Abuja recently you will notice that Federal Government is opening up area councils, estates springing up, road constructions and other structures. The FCT centenary megacity plan will turn Abuja into the hub recreational, corporate and commercial transactions in Nigeria unlike the civil servants city it is called.

Construction work has commenced on the first phase of the Abuja centenary city which has a completion date of four years. According to the Executive Director of Eagles Hill Mr. Jaimal Shergill revealed that 87,000 jobs would be created. “In addition to that, ‘he said we will have 137,000 residents- a bulk of the workers will be Nigerians, and in our estimate for every resident, two or three jobs would be created which is close to about 300 to 4,000 jobs. This will leave to your imagination the rate of migration that is likely to place, as a matter of fact the rate of migration to FCT-Abuja is already increasing.

The wisdom of tapping into the opportunities presented by Portal Realties Ltd to own lands and homes developed to soothe the affluence and desired comfort, fully endowed with social amenities giving it a class of its own cannot be over emphasized. The payment scheme is designed to afford investors a flexible mode of payment.

Portal Realties Ltd is introducing the Broadview Estate at Kuje-FCT, and Rockview Estate Karshi-Abuja.

BroadView Estate Kuje – Abuja FCT at the Neighbourhood of Centenary City, FCT Abuja offers as follows:

LANDSIZE – 450SQM
Selling price..............................N1,350,000.00
Initial Deposit...........................N50,000.00
Monthly Instalment.................. N50,000.00
Period......................................26 months
Outright Payment.................... N1,215,000.00

LANDSIZE – 600SQM
Selling Price..........................N1,800,000.00
Initial Deposit...................... N80,000.00
Monthly Instalments.............N65,000.00
Period.....................................26 months
Outright Payment..................N1,620,000.00

LANDSIZE ¬ 648SQM
Selling Price..........................N2,501,280.00
Initial Deposit.......................N100,000.00
Monthly Instalment..............N95,000.00
Period....................................26 months
Outright Payment................. N2, 332,800.00

Rockview Estate Karshi-Abuja Neighbourhood: Loyola Jesuit College, Post Army Estate, Post Housing Scheme, Navy Estate, Arozo Technical College, Statistics Institute, Angel Crown College of Education

LANDSIZE ¬ 500SQM
Selling Price...........................N3,500,000.00
Initial Deposit........................N100,000.00
Monthly Instalment...............N100,000.00
Period....................................36 months
Outright Payment................. N3,325,000.00

LANDSIZE ¬ 600SQM
Selling Price..........................N4,200,000.00
Initial Deposit.......................N150,000.00
Monthly Instalment...............N112,500.00
Period..................................36 months
Outright Payment................. N3,990,000.00

Head Office: Portal House 5B Adedeji Close, Opposite Standard Chartered Bank, Opebi, Lagos.
Corporate Head Office: 3rd Floor, Lagos State House, CBD, FCT,Abuja.

For More Enquiries or Site Inspection Call:

Mr. Tolu – 09025708277 or 08170710538

tolu.oguntade@portalrealtiesltd.com

www.portalrealtiesltd.com

1 Like

Re: The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by pressplay55: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
This land is not for sale!
Re: The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by importexpert(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
i will come to your office once am in town. if i am ok with you i will get some and introduce you to my FAF. i will let you know once am around. have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by FCTProperties: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
pressplay55:
This land is not for sale!

Very much on sale sir!
Re: The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by FCTProperties: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
importexpert:
i will come to your office once am in town. if i am ok with you i will get some and introduce you to my FAF. i will let you know once am around. have a nice day.

Will so much appreciate sir
Re: The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by importexpert(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
FCTProperties:

Will so much appreciate sir

happy sales. till you hear from me
Re: The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by Ahmed4002(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
awesome houses and plots of land within the axis. we just moved in to Kajal estate opposite orozo technical college.

get yours soon. heard Fg have allocate the construction of roads that would lead to Central Area. I bet those places would be hot cake in few years.
Re: The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by ikecinho(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hello,
am really interested in this.
But am currently in anambra.
so I don't know how we are going to do it now?
Re: The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by FCTProperties: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
ikecinho:
Hello,
am really interested in this.
But am currently in anambra.
so I don't know how we are going to do it now?

Kindly furnish with your email or put a call through sir , Tolu- 09025708277
Re: The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by SuperModerator: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by kokoetemma(m): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Am interested
Re: The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja by FCTProperties: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
kokoetemma:
Am interested

Kindly furnish with your email or put a call through sir , Tolu- 09025708277

(1) (Reply)

Architect At Your Door Step / 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy / My Twin Duplex Construction Dilemma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.