Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:49 PM

Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? (763 Views)

I Trust Him So Much, Now This. / Can I Really Trust Him / Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? by sylvao2000(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2008
Have sex with your partner without a doctor test on pregnancy and any kind of disease. after staying away for up to a year plus?,
Re: Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? by arramyjay: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2008
What!
Re: Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? by Akinagirl(f): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2008
I don't understand.
Re: Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? by sylvao2000(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2008
I mean living abroad and your partner in 9ja or any other part of the country coming back after spending like one and a half year, my question now.

Will you trust him or her enough to do anything without a doctor test on any disease or pregnancy?
Re: Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? by origina9ja(f): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2008
depend undecided
Re: Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? by Ben13: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2008
too many thoughts!
Re: Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? by iice(f): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2008
Errhhh i don't know undecided
coz i no dey do long distance undecided
Re: Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? by sistawoman: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2008
Where were they staying?

How were they acting when they were away?

How are they acting now?

But really now that I think of it none of this matters. If they love you and respect you and they have nothing to hide then both of us going to get tested should be no biggie at all. I would not look down on or be hurt if my boyfriend asked me to accompany him to the doctors office so we BOTH could be tested.
Re: Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? by kokoye(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
I did it - I'm still here.
Re: Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? by 190: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2008
nope neva
wud use a condom continusly while i study her for another 6months
Re: Do You Really Trust Him Or Her? by Akinagirl(f): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
Oh I see. Man, I don't know it depends. Mainly on the persons character and how they were, how much they respect themselves. undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Bronze Maiden / Actions If A Woman / Ways To Handle A Cheating Boyfriend Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.