Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Saving Sophy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Saving Sophy (361 Views)

Advice To Guys-all These Chicks Na Vanity, My Saving Don Almost Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saving Sophy by Aboabo: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2014
It was a cold Saturday evening. I had left Jhena’s house and was heading back home. The place was getting dark and the overhead clouds were threatening rain. I had gotten to the junction and was waiting for a cab but none seemed to be coming around. It was about 5:45pm and I needed to get home and iron my clothes for Sunday service. My phone had gone off due to low battery and I wasn’t sure if there was enough fuel in the generator. These and other thoughts were going through my mind when a Toyota Rav4 parked in front of me.

Read more: http://www.mynaijastories.com/saving-sophy/

(1) (Reply)

Be Social / 'NAIJA' Women: Most Unfaithful Spouse In The World? / Online Dating Gaffe (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.