Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,373 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lamudi Marks One Year With The Launch Of White Paper On Real Estate Emerging Mar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lamudi Marks One Year With The Launch Of White Paper On Real Estate Emerging Mar (508 Views)

Mr. Segun Agbaje, CEO Of Gtbank At The Launch Of GT Easysavers Account / How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog / Oil And Gas White Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lamudi Marks One Year With The Launch Of White Paper On Real Estate Emerging Mar by TheHeadlinerngr: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2014
Inspired by the need to address the dearth of veritable and comprehensive data for making intelligent real estate decisions, Lamudi Nigeria has unveiled a white paper on real estate in emerging markets. The white paper was unveiled in grand style, as part of its activity to mark one year in the Nigerian market. The report provides a comprehensive overview of real estate in Nigeria and other emerging markets with insight research based on online surveys...

Read MoreĀ» http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2014/12/lamudi-marks-one-year-with-launch-of.html
Re: Lamudi Marks One Year With The Launch Of White Paper On Real Estate Emerging Mar by internetpo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmm. This is getting interesting. Just when I am beggining my investments in that sector. Off to read the white paper. comment later.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Little Bit Of Motivation For You / Fire Destroys 100 Spare Parts Stores In Ibadan / Exclusive Youwin 4 Video Training (FREE For You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.