Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (30292 Views)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
I'm not trying to encourage women to be gold diggers nor write broke guys off as useless.

This is just an advice from a guy who have tasted both sides and found that a broke guy who is in relationship is not being true to himself.

To be honest, most of what we have heard about relationship are unfounded. Nobody will love you for who you are when you don't have shi shi. That's just the truth.

Even the independent ladies who don’t want your money will want someone who’s settled in their life. For them, finding a partner is about finding someone who fits into their lifestyle and plans for the future. That includes things that cost money.

Below are the reasons why broke guys should forget dating for now.

1. You are not ready for it.
You may want it but honestly you don't need it. You need to be thinking of a master plan. You need to re-prioritize your life and get busy with something. Anybody who is having some major financial struggles needs to be focused on getting that together, not dating. get your act together THEN date.

2. You Ego Will Be Bruised Money does matter in our society, way too much. A person's ability to eat and look good and get medicine in time of need and take care of your woman are the things that makes one a man. Think about it, she called you on phone and asked for money and you gave her the same answer. "I no get". Then you found out much later that she somehow got the money. You ask and was told that she got it from another guy. Your heart is darned if he is one of her admirers that you are aware of.

3. It Is A Distraction A broke guy needs all the time in the world alone to sort out things and having a woman who will add some few loads to his already bent shoulder will do him no good. Don't tell me he needs a woman's support because a good female friend supports one more than his girlfriend. You don't need that extra load.

4. You Will Be Cheated On You read me right. Girls have the habit of getting bored of things quickly, this is due to who they are, which is coupled with the pressures of society. Society always wants them to get the newest and latest thing, so one day she will get tired of hoping and waiting and accept that guy who has been disturbing her. She may not tell you about it because she wouldn't want to hurt you so you end up being cheated on.

5. You Will Be FriendsZoned She likes you but cannot continue to date you because you cannot take care of her needs. So she would friendzone you in other not to lose you completely. At least there is something you are good at and she will keep your friendship because of that. Women are smart walahi

6. She Won't Feel Loved Since traditionally men are the ones that pay for dates, it is impossible then to prove your love when there is no shi shi. How can you surprise her? How can you take her out on a date or buy her gifts? How can you say you love her when she cannot rely on you when she is broke?

7. You Will Be Dumped Not because she doesn't love you but because You are not the right material for a woman who has marriage and raising a family in her agenda. You may be lucky to get someone who will stand by you but a goal without a deadline is just a dream. She will eventually get tired of hoping and give up. Your ass will be dumped. Sorry

I know that all people deserve to be loved no matter who or what they are but money is very important in every relationship so I think a man that cannot afford to date needs to waitwink

180 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
#Word.

FTC baby!! cool

That part about it being a distraction, it totally resonates. A young dude should invest in himself first and foremost. When pepper rest wella, and he achieves his most pressing life goals then he can pay attention to other things like women.

BTW It's not like dating broke girls will be much fun either, I mean, who wants to be an ATM machine?

I'm talking plenty story sef. *runs off to go make money *

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Mprex(f): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
K tongue
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by chimerase2: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
And 99% ardent romance niggas in nairaland re broke - obasanjo et al, 1993

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by countsparrow: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bukatee
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
chimerase2:
And 99% ardent romance niggas in nairaland re broke - obasanjo et al, 1993
This is too strong bro

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by vizkiz: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
I knew it...grin
First it was short guys, now its broke guys, next will be stingy guys tongue

19 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...am coming back to modify jor
Owkies.

I be wan report you to Tosyn2much.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by chimerase2: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
This is too strong bro
bro yea but let no one take it personal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
xcapizt:
#Word.

That part about it being a distraction, it totally resonates.

BTW It's not like dating broke girls would be much fun too, I mean, who wants to be an ATM.

I'm talking plenty story sef. *runs off to go make money *
With all the offers and money you have won in your inbox.

You are a billionaire alreadygrincheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by micki83(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty, I think some people can love u even when u're broke. The important thing is: do u have potentials? Do u have a good personality?
Many people are materialistic,true, but not everybody. What would u say about couples who dated while poor, and still got married while poor?(Not an ideal situation,but e dey happen).

17 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
God bless dis op.
Without money,a relationship MAY NOT stand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by pickabeau1: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
all because i no get money

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Tallesty1 tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nairaland presidoo

Mehn if dis doesn't make fp I go deactivate my acct and stop visiting nl

3 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
tonsye2much your inspiration charm is really working.
The charm don catch tallesty1 too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by kagari: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Some points conflicts though or are they independent of each other, i mean the points
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
I will have my own money and date broke guys. smiley
It means he has to be submissive to me. cool

14 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
pickabeau1:
all because i no get money

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Tallesty1 tongue tongue
I hear.

Ppl dey here wey fit teach you how to make money sha......grincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by IamLEGEND1: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
So in summary,broke guys no get hope b dat.

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
chimerase2:
bro yea but let no one take it personal grin
lols.....

We know how we do it here nah......
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bunsky:
tonsye2much your inspiration charm is really working.
The charm don catch tallesty1 too.
Hahahahahah.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by jmoore(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Summary>> Money answereth all things.
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Hedybee(f): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by kozaic(f): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Thanx for yarning the truth.

#salute!
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by technokid(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Abeg this has to make front page. Let me another rule.
RULE 8: If u are broke, you settle for less: If u don't have the money you end up dating a girl you really don't like cos the ones u like need dependable guys and u aint

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
micki83:
Tallesty, I think some people can love u even when u're broke. The important thing is: do u have potentials? Do u have a good personality?
Many people are materialistic,true, but not everybody. What would u say about couples who dated while poor, and still got married while poor?(Not an ideal situation,but e dey happen).
For how long? It may be sweet in the beginning but the sweetness will wear off when financial problems arise..

2 Likes

Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by dhamstar(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Like seriously........................ Oh boy I'm laughing in Swahilli
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by Tallesty1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:
I will have my own money and date broke guys. smiley
It means he has to be submissive to me. cool
*Jumps inside gutter, drowns*
Re: Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. by dhamstar(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Like seriously........................ Oh boy I'm laughing in Swahilli

Have you forgotten that love don't cost a thing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos) / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) / All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.