Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

10 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon - Fashion - - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon - Fashion - (530 Views)

When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care (photo) / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon - Fashion - by Amastermovic(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
The female 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon - Fashion - inspired me to write about the male own also.
1.) The sport analysist,this categories of pple will come to d salon everyday to ask for completesport to read.

2.) The one dat in search of a gal in ur area.This pple expect d barber to ve every babe 4 area numbersmiley

3.) The bald head pple dat want a gallars hairstyle.so frustatin.

4.)small pikin about 5 with garri 4 head nd u r d nxt person chaii..

5.)dis r d pple i hate most.they cut skin and still want to shape it

6,}the richman i encounter this set of people durin d ebola period.they come with all d sanitizer on earth and nepa glove for me to use even with a chair and mirror personer use

7,} The i go buy my own clipper pple..they can form .

8,> the banker nd police officer dat comes to shave nd he will still complain he never smoth.na me sey make dem no allow bie bie 4 ur work.

9,THE PHOne flasher.he keeps receivin all sort of useless call with e lastest phone brox na reminder u set.we jar 4 naija jawe

10>DAMATOL AND SIPrit user.he go jez put everytin 4 head as if he's met 4 him only.mtchew poverty whn u c such na dat day he go use am nxt till nxt hair cut
Re: 10 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon - Fashion - by YungwizzzyPt7: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: 10 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon - Fashion - by Imoobot(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
ok
Re: 10 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon - Fashion - by Oluwatosean(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Like i said earlier@op read ma signature cool tongue

(1) (Reply)

Touts And Trekkers / Guys Can You Use A Unisex Saloon / Valentines Gift And Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.