Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! (18990 Views)

When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by pillowcase: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Marketing is a NO NO for me!!
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by 0b1nna: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
ednut1:
I remember after service I sent my cv to an investment bank. Dey invited me for interview 'account executive'. Nt knowing it was marketing o. Tot it was accounting work. They told me 30m treasury bills nd bonds target montly hahaha. Commission basis. I just Waka comot

Wow! What grown ups do just to avoid being the only person left in the house/yard/compound when every other person has gone out in the morning. It's really sad what graduates face after toiling for years in tertiary institutions.
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by englishmart(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
op, whether you like it or not, you heard it. At least someone told you. tongue
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by kowema(f): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
englishmart:
op, whether you like it or not, you heard it. At least someone told you. tongue

Lol...What if I told you she is my colleague?, What if I told you I work in one of the banks?, Wud u believe?, ehn Thomas Jnr...SMH

This is someone I know too well, one of the reasons I support her n pray it doesn't clash is because she has a 16 year old daughter who just got into Poly....She gave birth at an early age....

2 Likes

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by kevoh(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
kowema:

Lol...What if I told you she is my colleague?, What if I told you I work in one of the banks?, Wud u believe?, ehn Thomas Jnr...SMH

This is someone I know too well, one of the reasons I support her n pray it doesn't clash is because she has a 16 year old daughter who just got into Poly....She gave birth at an early age....
Ahn ahn too much info! Learn to be discreet! Not everything you'll drop on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by adedayourt(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
I really pity dos marketers,
Hw wud u exectp som1 to raise 3M nd u pay 35k.

Devil sef no wicked reach like dat

#merrychristmasinadvance

1 Like

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by kowema(f): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
kevoh:

Ahn ahn too much info! Learn to be discreet!

Didn't mean to Reveal all that, was trying to point to the guy the fact that this is authentic news...Besides I'm yet to mention names hence u can't figure out the particular Single mom as we got loads and loads in Naija

1 Like

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by gramci: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Capitalism
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by kevoh(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
kowema:

Didn't mean to Reveal all that, was trying to point to the guy the fact that this is authentic news...Besides I'm yet to mention names hence u can't figure out the particular Single mom as we got loads and loads in Naija
I can't figure out but either of those organisations might. A little background check might do the trick.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by uwakee: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nawaooooo...marketing job..hmm that one no follow oooo
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by Meel: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
rozayx5:
a degree is just a paper. how you utilise it determines your future

paying a fresh graduate anything less than 80k is slavery

most undergrads think life is rosy. they dont develop themselves.
as an undergraduate of animal health and produtor, how can i develop my sef
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by uzolexis(f): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:
Sharp girl.

Man must wack...

Yeah she's a really sharp girl

1 Like

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by jahbiz: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
ibrutex:
Its simple just get a bounce check written 3million naira with 29th day of the month , collect salary waka shap shap
Yomieluv:
Marketing job in a bank without Ak47,or strong Juju to convince customer,or intimidate them to save in my bank is a no-no for me.
U guyz eh, I throway salute una.
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by rozayx5(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Meel:
as an undergraduate of animal health and produtor, how can i develop my sef

get skills in addition to your degree. start planning on starting your own piggery or poultry upon completion of your youth service. by saving now if you can. a job will come. but do not put all your hope on a job you might regret waiting for one.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by EReloaded(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Spicylate:
And thats why anything Marketing or any baptized name for marketing, i never ever apply.

Babes don't be so quick to act like that or you may lose out on a wonderful career opportunity. I just changed jobs from a multinational as an Online Marketer to work as a Content Marketer for a consultancy firm and it comes with 6-digit pay. Most of us marketers working in Digital businesses are not having it bad unlike those in 'traditional' businesses. And I'd tell you, we get fantastic offers coming in almost on a regular basis. The experience gotten from marketing jobs mostly supercede the pay. Think of that day when you will have your business and have to sell your products or services to clients.

1 Like

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by englishmart(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
kowema:

I pray too o. Btw. I'm not Thomas junior...
cheesy
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by Meel: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
rozayx5:

get skills in addition to your degree. start planning on starting your own piggery or poultry upon completion of your youth service. by saving now if you can. a job will come. but do not put all your hope on a job you might regret waiting for one.

hmm thanks
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by okolimike(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
smileySo many people are trapped.. Its really pathetic..
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by kowema(f): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
rozayx5:

So so Enlightening..... Nice one
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by viruz007(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sad story but tis reality.

The sadder reality is that when better opportunities are shown to people, they refuse to key into it.

Anyways I am willing to help anyone who is willing to look at new opportunities.

Holla at me.

Cheers.
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by asamaigho(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
zubby29:
outsourcing is not good at all,u wont understand untill wen u are in

courtesy of d pipoz gov. Adams. oshiobaba.
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
professional versus outsource staff
Ur company will deduct 25% of ur monthly salary, grin
I hate dis discrimination

I will soon quit[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by tonychristopher: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
she is even lucky that she is earning what about insurance gut...they get only commission

i think peeps are lazy to work.they want to sit in office and write

marketing is good ...it gives u connection and sharpens your skill....

if ur scared of marketin then u will end up workn for people through out your life and that can be bad

if u cant market how can u start ur own firm...a bank can give you laon to start a biz but wont give u clients

i started as an insurance agent then like four yrs ago today i represent my firm in many countries and made eniugh contacts to float my firm

the world isnt smooth.so pay ur dues now or u pay it later.....

1 Like

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by Smartlife(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
tonychristopher:
she is even lucky that she is earning what about insurance gut...they get only commission

i think peeps are lazy to work.they want to sit in office and write

marketing is good ...it gives u connection and sharpens your skill

if ur scared of marketin then u will end up workn for people through out your life and that can be bad

if u cant market how can u start ur own firm...a bank can give you laon to start a biz but wont give u clients

i started as an insurance agent then like four yrs ago today i represent my firm in many countries and made eniugh contacts to float my firm

the world isnt smooth.so pay ur dues now or u pay it later.....

What is this one saying?
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by emmykk(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
raayah:

Outsourcing to who??
what they are trying to say here is that the original job owner gave it to some1 x,then month end they share salary.
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Smartlife:

What is this one saying?
He just made a valuable point...
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by kowema(f): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Smartlife:

What is this one saying?

Try and comprehend na, I'm sure ur question is not in ignorance ...If u don't comprehend well, sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Character Commision Recruiting Graduates / Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.