Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

So Interesting; A Pill That Gives Your Fart Chocolate Scent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / So Interesting; A Pill That Gives Your Fart Chocolate Scent (643 Views)

SCENT LEAVES Aka Efirin Good In Pregnancy? / PHOTOS: See The Pill That Will Make Your Fart Smell Like Chocolate. / Weird; Man Invents Pill To Make Farts Smell Like Chocolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Interesting; A Pill That Gives Your Fart Chocolate Scent by shalomtemmy(f): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Cant stop laughing when i stumbled upon
this, so i decided to share this with my
honorable and esteem readers. Don't you
think this is funny,amazing as well as
interesting that a pill can give your fart a
chocolate scent and your fart will smell
good instead of that horrible smell....lolzzz
This invention came into limelight by a
french inventor whose name is Christian
Poincheval, who is 65 years old said his pill
named LUTIN MALIN or CRAFTY IMP can
make a customer's bodily gases smell like
chocolate,roses or violets.
He also said this pills was developed
specially for Christmas. So those that eat too
much and release horrible fart, this is
specially made for you.
The Website selling the pills titled the pills as
'The Father Christmas Fart Pill That Gives
Your Farts The Scent Of Chocolate'.Christian
said the pill is going to be a nice present for
the festive season.
He also said the invention was inspired by
an uncomfortable flatulent dinner with his
friends about six years ago.
He said when they came back from
Switzerland and they were eating a lot with
friends and suddenly somebody farted, the
mess was really terrible that they couldn't
breath, so himself and his friend decided
that something must be done.
The pills is ''100 percent natural'' and it
include fennel, seaweed and blueberries
amongst ot
hers.
Re: So Interesting; A Pill That Gives Your Fart Chocolate Scent by 2cato: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
How much does it cost and where can i buy it? I want to buy it and share it among seun ishilove babyosisi maclatunji mynd44 obinoscopy omenka cramjones barcanista obiagelli and berem. These people i mention can kii sombory with their mess esp ishilove and seun that are fond of killing ants and rodents with their fart.

1 Like

Re: So Interesting; A Pill That Gives Your Fart Chocolate Scent by jerflakes(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
[size=15pt]THAT ONE MO GO WORK FOR NAIJA NA.

FART WEY DEY SMELL LIKE WET DECAYED RAT INSIDE SOAK-AWAY PIT [/size]
Re: So Interesting; A Pill That Gives Your Fart Chocolate Scent by holatin(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
good but if feranmicharles use this once, the mint go finish instantly.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Natural Cure To Diabetis / Is He Abnormal Or Healthy Enough To Reproduce? / Bird Flu Is Back Again.. Hits Poultry In Lagos And Kaduna States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.