Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 AM

UK Residents, Please Read, Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UK Residents, Please Read, Please (877 Views)

Most Read: Please Don't Over Look Me!!! In Need Of Your Help / Abuja Residents Please Beware / Abuja Residents Please Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Residents, Please Read, Please by sunnshyn(f): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dear UK residents,

Peace of the lord be with you all, amen!

I'm in dire need. I have an aunt who stays in South East London and needs a job urgently. She's married with a son and things are quite rough for the family, really rough for them.

I'm doing this 'cos I do not think she or anyone with her academic/professional standard deserves this, however, what must be done must be done...I heard that it's tough for people without permanent residency to get jobs, but I'm a firm believer that there are UK business owners and employers here on nairaland.

Please good-hearted people of nairaland, I ask on her behalf, if anyone can assist with any form of employment, especially one suitable for a stay-at-home mom.. please do not hesitate to contact me here..

Blessings,

sunnshyn
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please by sunnshyn(f): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2014
sunnshyn:
Dear UK residents,

Peace of the lord be with you all, amen!

I'm in dire need. I have an aunt who stays in South East London and needs a job urgently. She's married with a son and things are quite rough for the family, really rough for them.

I'm doing this 'cos I do not think she or anyone with her academic/professional standard deserves this, however, what must be done must be done...I heard that it's tough for people without permanent residency to get jobs, but I'm a firm believer that there are UK business owners and employers here on nairaland.

Please good-hearted people of nairaland, I ask on her behalf, if anyone can assist with any form of employment, especially one suitable for a stay-at-home mom.. please do not hesitate to contact me here..

Blessings,

sunnshyn

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Suggests Any Profitable Business I Can Start In Village / Inspiring Women Who Have Taken The Road Less Travelled (Pics) / Man Of Exploits! - The Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.