Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) (14812 Views)

Surprise: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At hospital? / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State / Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by sharon763: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Zobo is. Also healthy na...its no big deal tongue
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by kings49(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Struggling wt hot weather here in London
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by felixchip(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Well, the patient can take it while waotong for the blood.

Blood if it was used on the patient,
Then... There's trouble.
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by hairyanus: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
K
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by M4gunners: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Not bring back the END TIME THINGS.
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Funny but not funny
undecided
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by tommysparks: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yeye blogger looking for traffic and likes on naira land. You just bought a blood bag filled it with zobo and snapped abi? All blood bags have a label of the blood group, collection date and blood bag number and patient name or number and this your own you claim is plain without label so stop misguiding people cos your type are responsible for the misguided teachings Boko Haram is using to deceive followers in the north of naija. Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by macpetrus(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mogbe Ooooo. This people no go kill person Ooo
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by modela88(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Did u drink frm it nih..
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by johncreek: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Its vitamin in disguise. Lolz
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Krasid(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Silly joke.

1 Like

Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by sugarboii(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
diluminati:
9jahubcom, hungry blogger, front page hunter. This is blood and not zobo. Some jokes are not meant to be said.
bro u dey craze o. This is blood??
Which village are from??
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
9jahubcom:
not hungry man...am well feed
undecided undecided shocked
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by queensenglish91: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
9jahubcom:
not hungry man...am well feed

I'm
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Maweezy96(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
awkward
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
wtf
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Kassidy90(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dnt think dats zobo look at the tube the content der look lighter than the one in d bad which means its plasma from the blood...
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Stupid nigga. angry

Approximately 2 minutes into infusing zoo drink, you will suffer from a massive heart attack.

Stop the silly jokes and misinformation.
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by ignis: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gosh. ..
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by ziccoit: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Impossible, I repeat impossible. No be only Zobo na Lacazera.

1 Like

Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by jswaggzo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
i don't know if it was prescribed to anyone but that substance is not blood
1.blood is far more viscous than that
2. if you look closely you'd see foaming bubbles formed at the top which can't be found in blood.
i don't know if it was issued to anyone tho.

1 Like

Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
No quack doctor will transfuse Zobo in place of blood. I hope the ediot that twitted this actually got his blood replaced with some stale Zobo.

When foreigners start insulting Nigerians, we should remember twitts like this that give us bad names.
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
it really sad that someone would do this just to drive traffic to his/her blog. yet didn't consider the effects this would have on our dear health sector. We all know its a joke bt how foreigners would take this, is what matters the most. what's more sad is the fact that everybody is making a joke out of it instead of condemning the act.
the blogger/originator needs to be arrested and rehabilitated for nothing less than a year bt THIS IS NIGERIA , no one gets punished for a terrorist act of this magnitude
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Wizdray: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
ammyluv2002:
A drink
Is that a drink?? And its looks like a blood. Don't mind me, am schooling in France
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by ejor1: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
That's show wickedness!!! which way my country naija?
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
That hospital must definitly be in South-Waste grin grin
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Africa is full of illiterates

A pint of zobo released into his veins will kill him

Idiots
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by Wisegeek01(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
And this is not April,
I would have said It was a Prank"
Re: Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) by blank(f): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
My question still remains how he knew it was Zobo and for him to publicize where he got the blood from.

Then I can take him serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is This On My Dick / Woman Swallows Tapeworm To Lose Weight / Follow These Nutrition Tips For A Healthy Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.