Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] (46277 Views)

Nigerian Embassy In Saudi Arabia Snubs President Buhari’s Family / Jonathan Family Vs Buhari Family – Who Rocks? :D / My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by experimentist: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2014
jmaine:

Na your entire family go die. Amen
Ebola on your arss nigga
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by acenazt: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2014
mulante:
Buhari's harem is impressive but I'll take Aruabi any time, any day.
I go just like GEJ daughter just for Sex. I no fit settle down with her. NOOOO!
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by acenazt: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2014
PervyByNature:
Our next first family come 2015. SAI... Abeg, wetin be d meaning of "SAI"?? Barcanista come and interpret ur fav slang. On that note, I wish to inform you all that GMB will win d 2015 general election.
SAI is a Hausa word that can mean many things depending on the context its used in. when its used in politics I.e SAI GMB, its like saying GMB till the end.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2014
But, Buhari's wife is bearing Buhari, she would have bore her father's name.

I guess, it is convenient for a women to bear her husband name if the husband is famous and rich in the muslim tradition, but, if the father is famous and rich, then it is convenient to bear her father's name.

arewaqueen:

As muslims we are not obliged to change our names after marriage. Most of us like to stick with that. I still bear my father's name

1 Like

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2014
arewaqueen:

As muslims we are not obliged to change our names after marriage. Most of us like to stick with that. I still bear my father's name

Is it because as a Muslim woman you have no right to inheritance?

Or is it because sooner or later your ram husband may decide to offload you to make room for another wife if he has 4 already?

1 Like

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by streetzdreamz(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2014
cosmatika:
So u re nt ashamed to be bringing urself out in d public? At ur age u re dis fat & ugly. I wonder wat u ll luk lyk wen u reach PEJ's age. As an elderly primid gravida dat u ll be if only u can get pregnant sef, na slowpoke & down syndrome children u go born
ur comment got me laughing real good,berem's just a disgrace to womanhood n she glories in it,ts like a pig having a swell time in dirt!!@topic very lovely family I'd say.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by sarutobie(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2014
babyface333:
i never knew your foo..lishness as a pro.stitute has gone to another level.

You revel so much in your fo..olly, you have forgotten that we have all seen your pictures as a dirty, stinking, smelly and obese who....re.

You revel so much in your st..upidity, you have forgotten that as a divorceee, you have no moral standing to castigate a family that have been together for years.

you revel so much in your blatant ignorance , that even your fellow APC member had to reprimand you on your i.d.otic and perverse thought.

Can you just try look at yourself in the mirror, tell yourself the truth. What do you look like? Then kneel down and beg God for forgiveness because your children, if you have any, and their children children will also suffer what you wish another person.

Anyway, how market?

..And justice has been meted out...
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by patpaul: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2014
what has beauty got to do with the seat of power?if beauty has anything to with power would the ABACHAS SMELL THAT PLACE? beauty my foot.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by amnesty7: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2014
It is unfortunate that against all reason and conscience some ppl will say Nigeria currently has a good leader. I bet none of them would wish for a wife that shames both herself and her husband by sheer incoherent and error-laden speech. I cannot condemn her voice because it is God-given, she cannot do anythng about it.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2014
They all look well fed and Buhari keep deceiving his followers that he is poor and not corrupt. Lol!!
I expected to see poorly fed children sitting on a mat in the village.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by acenazt: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2014
Marc9:

I attended a spinster party in Abuja(I know I shldnt be there quite alrite, bt I found myself there inexplicably), and there were over 100 young fulani ladies. See eh, what I saw there almost gave me eye problem. Come and see fine gals eh, my jaw dropped! If Miss Nigeria was there, she'd definitely remove her crown and keep it in her bag!
when Anna Banner was crowned MBGN I Laughed. the real beauties Can't Contest. The North is Hoarding Beauty but due to religious and Traditional ethics,they stay indoors or behind Long Hijabs and Niqafs.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by acenazt: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2014
If I may Ask,what's ugly about PEJ?? as far as am concerned She is beautiful just not as Gorgeous as Mrs Buhari. That Fulani part of me is Proud.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by stupor(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2014
diluminati:
why are these ladies so beautiful? what is their secret?
and why is pej so ugly? what is her secret?

This is lovely and most wonderful.Do they look like religious bigots,corruptible,troubled,hopeless.Nigerians need to wake up from their slumber and allow for a more responsive and responsible governance.lets not be chastised with 'black magic'.Nigeria is in dire need of a better leadership before we get all doomed.

A New government is just inevitable !

1 Like

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by Uncledom(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2014
when you are in Power (leadership) your face will change. check Obama now and
before
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by stupor(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2014
Alphaoscar:
These are the worthy and deserving first family and so shall it be in Jesus name.

Its been long i said a sincere amen.A big AMEN to that.God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by jmaine: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2014
experimentist:
Ebola on your arss nigga

Useless . . . . .
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by Abrakhan: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=all4naija post=28569146]Ugly faces! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by Abrakhan: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=all4naija post=28569146]Ugly faces! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/
Go and hug transformer, that will make you see well.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by Alphaoscar: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2014
stupor:

Its been long i said a sincere amen.A big AMEN to that.God bless.

Amen & too bro.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by arewaqueen: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Is it because as a Muslim woman you have no right to inheritance?

Or is it because sooner or later your ram husband may decide to offload you to make room for another wife if he has 4 already?

Unlike Christianity were inheritance is determined by culture e.g Igbo Women do not inherit from their fathers only the 1st male child.

In Islam we have formulas as stated by sharia law. As a wife I get 50% and as a daughter I inherit 25%. Am not so sure of the percentage for the daughter. Either way we have it determined by the sharia.

The other issue I will Ignore as it really none of your concern whether is number 20 sef e no concern you
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by MarieSucre(f): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2014
berem:
At least Buhari's children are strictly his flesh and blood. cheesy cheesy
Beautiful family I must confess!!
nawa o. is it a crime to adopt children. what is wrong with you guys sef?

1 Like

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by Babaji111(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2014
Yeah! This is what Nigerians want to have as their first family. Nigerians are beautiful and lovely people. Even the world can see and testify. #BringBackNigeria# @ Buhari!
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by Alphaoscar: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2014
Alphaoscar:
These are the worthy and deserving first family and so shall it be in Jesus name.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by filcast(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
good.
see my President !
looking fresh and real.
Jonathan And PEJ come and see
pls which of them is your president
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by IMMUNO1(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2014
Where are their hijabs? Why didn't they cover their faces like masquerades? Make Shekau catch them.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by arewaqueen: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2014
babyface333:
But, Buhari's wife is bearing Buhari, she would have bore her father's name.

I guess, it is convenient for a women to bear her husband name if the husband is famous and rich in the muslim tradition, but, if the father is famous and rich, then it is convenient to bear her father's name.

Well you assertion is wrong . The Islamic tradition does not prescribe to that but as a human being theres something called freewill and choice. For those who do that is their choice not Islamic tradition.

For example most women of that age bear their husbands name but Women of nowadays prefer to stick to their father's name.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2014
OH NIGERIA NIGERIA !!!

HOW IS IT THAT MY COUNTRY HAS GONE DOWN TO THE SIDES OF THE PIT SO DEEP
IT HAS CURSED ITSELF TO BE THE SMALLEST OF NATIONS, WHILE IT HAS BEEN BEQUEATHED WITH WEALTH OF THE NATIONS

WHY ARE THE NORTHERNERS THAT USED TO BE A GREAT PEOPLE THAT LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH THAT THEY HAD EACH OTHERS BACKS IN BATTLES ARE NOW THE ONES FIGHTING THEMSELVES
THEY HAVE STRIPPED THEMSELVES OF THEIR SKIN ONLY TO WEAR POLITICAL HIDES AND IDENTIFY WITH POLITICAL ALLY AS HIS ONLY
BROTHER
A SECT KNOWN AS BOKO HARAM HAS KILLED ITS OWN BRETHEN MORE THAN ANY BECAUSE OF MERE RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY IMPORTED FROM FAR AWAY LAND

ONLY IF TAFAWA BALEWA COULD SEE THIS

THE EASTERNERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN TO BE PEOPLE OF GREAT WISDOM AND SELFLESS BUT GREED SELFISHNESS HAS
DECAPITATED WHAT ONCE USED TO BE
ITS NOW THE RACE OF THE HIGHEST BIDDER FOR ANYTHING AND I REPEAT ANYTHING
CORRUPTION THE REAL DECAY HAS ITS ROOTS IN THIS PARTS FROM KIDNAPPING AND RANSOM TAKING TO RAPE
EVERYONE RACES TO BE BETTER THAN HIS NEIGHBOUR

I REMEMBER THE DAYS OF JAJA NWACHUKWU A GREAT SCHOLAR DURING THE
INFANT YEARS OF THIS COUNTRY I DOUBT IF HE WOULD BELIEVE WHAT HIS PEOPLE HAVE TURNED TO

THE SOUTHERNERS THEY LIT THE CANDLE IN NIGERIA DARK DAYS TO USHER IN A NEW NATION THEY HELD THEIR HEAD HIGH AND PRIDE IN THEIR NATION
BUT NO MORE AS THE SOUTHERNERS NOW BOW THEIR HEAD IN SHAME THEY HAVE SOLD THEIR HONOUR AMONG THIEVES EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF COVERING HAS BEEN TRADED AWAY TO ONLY unclothedness AND YET THE SOUTHERNER HAS LOST ITS ABILITY TO LEAD
A VIRTUE THEY ONCE HELD IN HIGH ESTEEM HAS GIVEN BIRTH TO GENERATIONS WITH NO DIRECTION NO GUIDANCE

AWOLOWO WOULD HAVE THE GREATEST SHOCK OF HIS LIFE IF ONLY HE HAS A GLIMPSE

'the writer is a christian southerner voting for a muslim northerner, NIGERIANS think"

1 Like

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by LeStylo: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2014
amunkita:
Laughin so cute..
Mk him show us him 1st wife if dat 1 no worse past dat post on som1 showing us d cutest NYSC female member trending..

If our religion permits us, GEJ shuld b cruisin d most beauriful gal in 9ja...

Perhaps you should find out why he divorced his first wife.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by Babaji111(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
They all look well fed and Buhari keep deceiving his followers that he is poor and not corrupt. Lol!!
I expected to see poorly fed children sitting on a mat in the village.
It is just self contentment, but how on earth would you expect a retired General's family to look like your village people. Be realistic pls. Buhari is known by many as incorruptible, honest and disciplined person. But haters can say anything, he remains same.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by aurenflani: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2014
amunkita:
Laughin so cute..
Mk him show us him 1st wife if dat 1 no worse past dat post on som1 showing us d cutest NYSC female member trending..

If our religion permits us, GEJ shuld b cruisin d most beauriful gal in 9ja...

The 1St wife is dead.

But GEJ doesn't hv to wait for your religion to allowed him nah. The guy already parades a whole hound.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by amunkita(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2014
acenazt:
nonsense. Religion or not,GEJ as An African Is Entitled to A choice of Having more than one wife. wtf r u talking about,GEJ cruising the most beautiful girl in Nigeria? which Northern Girl go marry GEJ?

Don't think I bashed any1 wiv my post, u can jst reply wivout using d 'F' word..
Ur belief is ur safe behind a system.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] by aurenflani: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2014
MarieSucre:
nawa o. is it a crime to adopt children. what is wrong with you guys sef?

Adopt ke. If Diezeni's sister hears you I no dey o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / 3 Major Nigerian Problems Buhari Should Tackle - Dangote / AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.