Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) (1369 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Moin-moin: To Peel Or Not To Peel The Beans / Weevil Has Finished My Beans,how Can I Preserve Beans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) by Jamieb(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Was picking beans with ma friend and we started seeing weevils. Funny enough the beans was neatly sealed. we just wondering how it got there and in beans in general no matter how sealed or packaged it might be. At the end we concluded that the eggs are in beans naturally right from the field and only incubate and mature inside. What's your take.

≠======[=[=====================[[========
I see this making front page and I have to thank everyone in advance. The God of the 11th hour will visit you this Xmas and all your affliction will become a thing of the past. To me God has already visited me. Our salary has just been doubled to six figures and I pray Yours will come soon.
Re: How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) by holatin(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
hmmmm let me phone a friend
Re: How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) by kilokeys(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
i think weevils lay their eggs while d beans dry on the stalk.. these eggs r hardcased.. hibernating.

they come alive in moist environment. or when d bean seed itself degenerates

my thoughts though
Re: How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
this why we should spend more time in the library than in sunday-school.
Re: How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) by yuncka: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Teleportation technique. tongue
Re: How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) by Yustash001(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
It enters through evolution...
Re: How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) by okirewaju(f): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2014
No idea!
Re: How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) by deuzgreat: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Dominique lalasticlala seun, do you know the answer?
Re: How Does The Weevil Enter Into The Beans? (any Idea?) by nlPoster: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2019
At some point before it reaches the consumer.

(1) (Reply)

Made In China Advanced Corn Roasting Machine (photos) / Why Is Alcohol Being Advertised At The Entrance Of Every Cities In Nigeria / Madagascan Vanilla Bean Supplier: Dees Organics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.