Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** (10622 Views)

sale suspended: 2009 Honda Odyssey For Sale / Sweet 2005 G500 For Sale 6.8m / Sale suspended!!! 2009 Honda Odyssey For Sale in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
Bullet proof 2007 Mercedes Benz G500
Mileage 22,000
VIN: WDB4632481X140012

Features not limited to :
*V8 5.0L Engine
*7 speed Automatic transmission
*Fuel Economy EPA Highway (Mpg): 14 And EPA City (Mpg): 13,
*Remote Power Locks Includes Trunk/Hatch,
*Power Windows And Speed Sensing,
*Front And Rear Power Windows With Two One-Touch,
*Cruise Control,
*Trailer Towing Preparation,
*Four-Wheel ABS,
*Four Disc Brakes Including Two Ventilated Discs,
*Driver Front Airbag With Multi-Stage Deployment,
*Passenger Front Airbag With Occupant Sensors And Multi-Stage Deployment,
*Parking Distance Sensors Rear And RADAR,
*Glass Remote Front Sunroof,
*Navigational Systems,
*DVD,
*Harman/Kardon Audio System With Am/Fm, CD Player,
*Disc Autochanger And Six-Disc Remote Changer,
*Electronic Brake Distribution,
*Electronic Traction Control Via ABS & Engine Management,
*Stability Control,
*Tinted Glass On Cabin, Rear And Side,
*Front And Rear Alloy Wheels With 18 Inch Rim Diam And 7.5 Inch Rim Width,
*Front And Rear Roof Airbag,
*Projector Beam Lens Bi-Xenon Headlights,
*Front Fog Lights,
*Rear Fog Lights,
*Luxury Trim Wood & Leather On Gearknob,
*Wood & Leather On Doors And Wood/Woodgrain On Dashboard,
*Headlight Cleaners,
*External Temperature,
*Tachometer,
*Driver Power Heated Body Color Door Mirrors With Automatic Operation Indicator Lights, Passenger Power Heated Body Color Door Mirrors With Automatic *Indicator Lights,
*Day Time Running Lights,
*Heated Washer,
*Fixed Rear Window With Defogger And Intermittent,
*Disc Autochanger Boot And 6,
*Ten Speaker(S),
*Computer With Average Speed,
*Average Fuel Consumption And Range For Remaining Fuel,
*Steering Wheel Mounted Remote Audio Controls,
*Brake Assist System,
*Online Information System,
*Smart Card / Smart Key Manual,
*Includes Memory Seat Adjustments And Includes Memory Steering Wheel Position,
*Side Platform Step, Front And Rear Reading Lights,
*Service Interval Indicator,
*Peripheral Anti-Lift Anti-Theft Protection,
*Leather Seat Upholstery With Additional Leather,
*Power Steering,
*Passenger Seat Secondary Ventilation Controls,
*Garage Door Opener,
*4WD,
*Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control,
*Electric Adjustable Tilt And Telescoping Steering Column,
*Multi-Function Steering Wheel,
*Front And Rear Heated Seats,
*Electric Sunroof With Tilt,
*Full Leather Upholstery,
*10-Way Electric Adjustable Front Seats With Memory,
*Driver Side Multi-Contour Seat,
*60/40 Split Folding Rear Seats,
[b][/b]*Privacy Glass,
*Rain Sensor,
*Harman Kardon Premium Sound System With 6-Disc CD Changer (In Cargo Area),
*Trailer Hitch Pre-Wiring,
*Running Boards,
*Homelink Garage Door Opener,
*Park Assist

Price:
28M
pics to be uploaded soon
loading,
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by bigfather(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
shocked
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2008
Dizzybizzy uve done it again.hmmm cant wait to c the picture mpg of 13miles
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2008
I fit buy invest property with this kind of net grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by chika98: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
Chineke shocked 32mil?? shocked
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Okijajuju1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
When you say bullet proof, you have to be more specific.

Is is small arms fire like 9 millimeters and beretas or

Is it semi automatics like Uzzis

or is it Fully automatic weapons like AK47s and AR16's

Or 50 calibres rifes like the ones used by militants in the Niger deltas.

Can it also stop RPG's??

That kind money instead I go buy KIA then buy Kevler vest.
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2008
Okija_juju:

When you say bullet proof, you have to be more specific.

Is is small arms fire like 9 millimeters and beretas or

Is it semi automatics like Uzzis

or is it Fully automatic weapons like AK47s and AR16's

Or 50 calibres rifes like the ones used by militants in the Niger deltas.

Can it also stop RPG's??

That kind money instead I go buy KIA then buy Kevler vest.
Why are you confused? You dont know what a bullet proof car is? wonders shall never end!
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2008
Pics

Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2008
[b]More pic[/b]

Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2008
babs2aroks:

Dizzybizzy uve done it again.hmmm can't wait to c the picture mpg of 13miles
Brother, here we go!
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by onuku: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2008
Bros,
There's nothing like bullet-proof car. That's just a waste of money for our illiterate politicians. Why not deflate the tires and do whatever you wanna do.
That's my 2 kobo contribution.
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by jubar007: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2008
haba dizzy bizzy, a family member of mine has one of these, with d same specification or even better cos his is a g55 amg, westwwod upgrade engine to v12 and its bullet proof, its too expensive now
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by igwe11(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2008
onuku:

Bros,
There's nothing like bullet-proof car. That's just a waste of money for our illiterate politicians. Why not deflate the tires and do whatever you want to do.
Am, confused here!!! undecided undecided Can somebody come for rescue here.The first sentence seems to be praising bullet proof car wink wink while the second condemns it, cheesy cheesy
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by sdbaba: 2:56am On Dec 15, 2008
igwe 1:

Am, confused here!!! undecided undecided Can somebody come for rescue here.The first sentence seems to be praising bullet proof car wink wink while the second condemns it, cheesy cheesy

What the guy is saying is that wether bullet-proof or not, the car can still be de-mobilised by deflating the tyres, and the attackers/robbers/hired assasins can then do their thing.

God is the ultimate protector my brother!
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by igwe11(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2008
sdbaba:

What the guy is saying is that wether bullet-proof or not, the car can still be de-mobilised by deflating the tyres, and the attackers/robbers/hired assasins can then do their thing.

God is the ultimate protector my brother!
Thanks jare, smiley
I never thought BABA will give out this car to one of his military men Dizzybizzy while leaving the office. embarassed
Quite a resemblance to the one he used during his tenure. grin grin
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by diggler(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2008
onuku:

Bros,
There's nothing like bullet-proof car. That's just a waste of money for our illiterate politicians. Why not deflate the tires and do whatever you want to do.

My friend its like u've not heard of run flat tires, even after getting shot at u can still do 75 miles on em.

Besides, the point to bullet proof cars is to give u a greatly improved chance of evading aggressors and not sit there whilst they fire at you.
Most of these bullet proof vehicles (except George Bush'sBarack Obama's armored tank limousine) have tolerance levels of Gunfire.
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by sdbaba: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2008
diggler:

My friend its like u've not heard of run flat tires, even after getting shot at u can still do 75 miles on em.

Besides, the point to bullet proof cars is to give u a greatly improved chance of evading aggressors and not sit there whilst they fire at you.
Most of these bullet proof vehicles (except George Bush'sBarack Obama's armored tank limousine) have tolerance levels of Gunfire.

Leave story diggler, wether a man sleeps in armoured tank or bullet/bomb-proof house, if aggressors wan catch am dem go catch am. No be ordinary journalist throw two shoes at George Bush yesterday for Iraq? if no be say him sabi dodge, by now him for dey for intensive care dey nurture black eye or broken jaw grin

I still maintain, God is the ultimate protector.

However this thread na for people wey like to buy the car and wey get the "kudi" - so make una begin bargain before Oga DizziBizzy go vex oh! shocked
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by MrCrackles(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2008
sdbaba:

Leave story diggler, wether a man sleeps in armoured tank or bullet/bomb-proof house, if aggressors wan catch am them go catch am. No be ordinary journalist throw two shoes at George Bush yesterday for Iraq? if no be say him sabi dodge, by now him for dey for intensive care dey nurture black eye or broken jaw grin

I still maintain, God is the ultimate protector.

However this thread na for people wey like to buy the car and wey get the "kudi" - so make una begin bargain before Oga DizziBizzy go vex oh! shocked

Gbam!!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2008
jubar007:

haba dizzy bizzy, a family member of mine has one of these, with d same specification or even better because his is a g55 amg, westwwod upgrade engine to v12 and its bullet proof, its too expensive now
This car is opened to bargain. Place a bid if you are interested.
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2008
igwe 1:

Thanks jare, smiley
I never thought BABA will give out this car to one of his military men Dizzybizzy while leaving the office. embarassed
Quite a resemblance to the one he used during his tenure. grin grin

Yeah! very similar but that one is in OTA FARM!
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2008
diggler:

Thanks for this info. Most people dont know how safe bullet proof cars are. This particular one has bullet proof tires. An inspection and test drive will convince you, though for serious buyers ONLY!
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by ALERTEFCC(f): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2008
great car you have there brother, until i save that much let me still be using my babyboy.

all the best!!!
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2008
ALERT-EFCC:

great car you have there brother, until i save that much let me still be using my babyboy.

all the best!!!
Thanks alot!
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Jakumo(m): 5:36am On Dec 17, 2008
Dizzy you will have better luck selling this car with a more realistic price.  $180K is steep for an armored car.  Check out the selection on sale at the website of Lasco Internationa[/b]l, in San Francisco, and you will see that 2007 model armored cars go for about HALF what you are asking for this Merc.

Also the G Wagon model of Mercedes SUV's were phased out years ago.  Are you saying that this particular vehicle was recently UPGRADED with armor and satellite navigation, because that is entirely different from claiming that the vehicle itself is new.  What year was [b]the vehicle
manufactured ?

Finally could you please post a photograph that shows the thickness of the door window glass, with the door ajar so that a side view of the glass is possible. Last question : Does this vehicle have engine compartment and radiator ballistic protection as well, or is the armor only installed around the passenger compartment ?
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2008
Sum 1 surely wants a house in maitama grin grin grin
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by jubar007: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2008
@jakumo, g class has never been phased out , theres d 09 model u know, but d car too cost for that price,
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by gamerod: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2008
are these cars and figures for real at all?
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2008
Jakumo:

Dizzy you will have better luck selling this car with a more realistic price. $180K is steep for an armored car. Check out the selection on sale at the website of Lasco Internationa[/b]l, in San Francisco, and you will see that 2007 model armored cars go for about HALF what you are asking for this Merc.

Also the G Wagon model of Mercedes SUV's were phased out years ago. Are you saying that this particular vehicle was recently UPGRADED with armor and satellite navigation, because that is entirely different from claiming that the vehicle itself is new. What year was [b]the vehicle
manufactured ?

Finally could you please post a photograph that shows the thickness of the door window glass, with the door ajar so that a side view of the glass is possible. Last question : Does this vehicle have engine compartment and radiator ballistic protection as well, or is the armor only installed around the passenger compartment ?

The whole SUV is bullet proof including the tires. Its a custom made and belongs to a chief executive of a new generation bank. He has ordered for the 2009 model and wants to get this off his garage. You can compare this SUV with the popsmobile which is the carbriolet version.
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Jakumo(m): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2008
Thanks for the reply Dizzy.

God forbid our Big Chief from retaining a 2-year old relic amongst his stable of fine cars.  I trust his color-coordinated helicopter and private jet are also bullet and missile-proof to frustrate those disgruntled enemies of progress.   Praise the Lord.

As for me, I just got through a complete overhaul on a 1990's vintage armored Range Rover Vogue.  I will have spent a grand total of just three thousand dollars by the time the project wraps up.  I will stay relatively safe as I brave Nigerian highways in my junkyard tank, until I finally can afford to buy a chieftaincy title or two.
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2008
Jakumo:

Thanks for the reply Dizzy.

God forbid our Big Chief from retaining a 2-year old relic amongst his stable of fine cars. I trust his color-coordinated helicopter and private jet are also bullet and missile-proof to frustrate those disgruntled enemies of progress. Praise the Lord.

As for me, I just got through a complete overhaul on a 1990's vintage armored Range Rover Vogue. I will have spent a grand total of just three thousand dollars by the time the project wraps up. I will stay relatively safe as I brave Nigerian highways in my junkyard tank, until I finally can afford to buy a chieftaincy title or two.
grin grin grin
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2008
;d wink
Re: Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** by Dizzybizzy: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2008
;d wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

09 Highlander Limited Toks. 09 Honda Accord Toks. 08 Camry Xle Toks. / Tokunbo Volkswagen Sharan For Sale (extremely Neat) / Top 10 Most Expensive Bugattis Owned By Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.