Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,374 members, 7,781,049 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (292472 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by teeshawt(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2021
Most schools requires hsk certificate for undergraduate courses, so the easy way out is to present the certificate, except if the school will allow your brother to go through one year Chinese language.

Best Regards.

frannyema:
Good morning all. Please can someone help me. I am trying to obtain admission for my brother to study computer science in China. I have gotten all required documents but the schools are requesting for proficiency certificate. Can one can admission as an undergraduate without this proficiency certificate. Please I need someone to put me through. I dont want to make mistake.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by neduboo(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Contact me for you undergraduate and postgraduate study in China.

I can help you get admission for any course of study.

Self sponsored candidates only
Re: Nigerian Students In China by eniola1010(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2021
why is the group so silent
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sujexy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good Evening Everyone.
I am currently a masters student in the University of Lagos.
I am looking forward to applying for a PhD position through CSC in china.
I will be done by September, and my certificate should be ready by December.
please, I will be appreciate bn guided on how best to go about this.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
sujexy:
Good Evening Everyone.

I am currently a masters student in the University of Lagos.

I am looking forward to applying for a PhD position through CSC in china.

I will be done by September, and my certificate should be ready by December.

please, I will be appreciate bn guided on how best to go about this.

Thank you.
For now, there is restrictions of African Students to travel to China. No Student from African without PR traveled to China last year. We are waiting for the restrictions to be lifted before we can proceed.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sujexy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Saimeritus:

For now, there is restrictions of African Students to travel to China. No Student from African without PR traveled to China last year. We are waiting for the restrictions to be lifted before we can proceed.
Okay
do u think it will be lifted soon?

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
sujexy:
Okay
do u think it will be lifted soon?

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sujexy(m): 4:31am On Jun 11, 2021
Saimeritus:

From what my School Supervisor said, I don't think it will be lifted this year but nothing is impossible for God.
But to t doesn't stop one from processing admission right? Hopefully, I will be ready to come by next year...by then...The embargo must have been lifted.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cosmos2000(m): 6:15am On Jun 12, 2021
dste:
yh, they offer scholarship to lucky students. if you want scholarship i can link you up with someone that can help you.
and the tuition fee for most science courses at masters level is normally 20-30,000RMB per year, depending on the college and course.
Can someone find a fully funded scholarship to study Aerospace Engineering over there??
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cosmos2000(m): 6:18am On Jun 12, 2021
dste:
do you want a scholarship for M.Sc or B.Sc?? ...1RMB is almost 36naira.
let me know so i can send you his link via mail.. also indicate the course you want.
Please also send me mail, I need a Bsc scholarship for Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please is there anyone here who applied for undergraduate studies? Did you upload your high school transcript? Cause that one I don't have..
Re: Nigerian Students In China by King8080: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hello guys how legit is this China admission people, have any one worked with them
Re: Nigerian Students In China by neduboo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
King8080:
Hello guys how legit is this China admission people, have any one worked with them

I can help you get admission to any Chinese University of choice. But I only do paid consultation.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by King8080: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
neduboo:

I can help you get admission to any Chinese University of choice. But I only do paid consultation.
Hw we go linkup
Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone, my name is Tope Seun, I recently got got full funded scholarship for my PhD at Shanghai Jiao Tong University although I will be through with my MSc early September here in Germany. Please I will like to know more about the city, school and general perception of the Chinese about us.
Also, I will be glad if I can meet some Nigerians already in that school
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Also, will like to know about the cost of living cos the total stipend is 5000 CYN per month. Tuition and accommodation are already taking care of.
Lastly, is it possible for me to travel with my wife?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Guest14(m): 1:50am On Jul 16, 2021
taiwo92:
Also, will like to know about the cost of living cos the total stipend is 5000 CYN per month. Tuition and accommodation are already taking care of.
Lastly, is it possible for me to travel with my wife?
Congratulations for the admission and scholarship. SJTU is among the top universities out there in China. Top 10 according to many rankings I believe.
Cost of living? You'll live fine with the amount you mentioned there. But are sure about that amount? CSC gives 3500 CYN per month. You got Shanghai government scholarship or other scholarship? Anyway you'll be fine

Going with spouse? I heard that it's difficult to do that now... unless she's got admitted there.
 希望你健康快乐
Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2021
The scholarship says SGS 5000 basic with option to increase to 6k if I pass am exam.
So you mean to bring my wife will be difficult?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by neduboo(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2021
taiwo92:
The scholarship says SGS 5000 basic with option to increase to 6k if I pass am exam.
So you mean to bring my wife will be difficult?

Are u sure? I don't think SGS pays that much as stipend and full scholarship covering turion, accommodation and medical insurance
Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2021
Attached

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Guest14(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
taiwo92:
Attached
so yeah stipend is 3500rmb, 1500rmb for lodging.

But you know China borders are closed to all students except if you're from Korea Taiwan, Hongkong, right?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2021
I know, as a matter of fact I don't want to travel now cos I have an unfinished business here in Munich. Thanks all thesame
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sujexy(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2021
taiwo92:
Hello everyone, my name is Tope Seun, I recently got got full funded scholarship for my PhD at Shanghai Jiao Tong University although I will be through with my MSc early September here in Germany. Please I will like to know more about the city, school and general perception of the Chinese about us.
Also, I will be glad if I can meet some Nigerians already in that school
Thanks
Does it mean that you applied before your masters elapsed?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Guest14(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
sujexy:
Does it mean that you applied before your masters elapsed?
Yes in China you can apply for MS or PhD before completing your studies. You should be in the final year or semester.
You submit your application with your current transcripts and a pre graduation certificate, progress report kind of thing
Re: Nigerian Students In China by eboy540(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
please am a fresh graduate
am a professional barber please i need to go to china
someone should nento me
am ready
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Guest14(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
What are the scholarships available in China and when to apply:
1. Chinese Government Scholarship, widely known as CSC (China Scholarship Council)
2. Provincial Scholarships. For example, the Shanghai Government Scholarship, Henan Province Scholarship, etc
3. University Scholarships (or President Scholarship). Funded by universities themselves
4. MOFCOM (Ministry of Finance and Commerce) scholarship
5. ANSO scholarship
Usually sholarship and admission processes start in December and finish in April. Deadlines vary with universities
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sujexy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Guest14:

Yes in China you can apply for MS or PhD before completing your studies. You should be in the final year or semester.
You submit your application with your current transcripts and a pre graduation certificate, progress report kind of thing
Thank you sire..

I am not sure Nigeria Universities offer such, do they?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Guest14(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
sujexy:

Thank you sire..

I am not sure Nigeria Universities offer such, do they?
I have never seen anything like that on Nigerian university PG admission advert
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sujexy(m): 1:43am On Jul 27, 2021
Guest14:

I have never seen anything like that on Nigerian university PG admission advert
I meant to ask if they would give only first semester transcript?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Guest14(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
sujexy:
I meant to ask if they would give only first semester transcript?
They should.. I don't know if they do it.
Options to go about this:
PG school
Department PG coordinator
HOD.. if you have good relationship

Got my transcript once before it was ready for all students.. through the PG coordinator. Got PTDF local then
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sujexy(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2021
Guest14:

They should.. I don't know if they do it.
Options to go about this:
PG school
Department PG coordinator
HOD.. if you have good relationship

Got my transcript once before it was ready for all students.. through the PG coordinator. Got PTDF local then
Thanks boss. This was helpful
Re: Nigerian Students In China by King8080: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Y this place come off like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (114) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.