Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (294841 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by LadyHeaven(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ufemia26:

Is annoying how most Chinese universities asks for application fee of 800rmb which is almost 40k in naira.

Really? Who told you that? agent or school? Because that seems pretty steep

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 4:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Ufemia26:

Is annoying how most Chinese universities asks for application fee of 800rmb which is almost 40k in naira.

Not all schools. Though the highly ranked schools does but you can also check for more universities
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2019
Paying application fee first increase your chance of getting admission
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Drey143(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Hello gurus...Please I have questions to ask concerning this china thing..I want to apply for undergradute engineering course..

1) Is it true that I have to submit my results through courier? Can't I just scan the results?
2) I am not using WAEC, I am using Cambridge A'levels cos I passed well there..Does that also needs stamping by Nigeria Ministry of education?
3) I noticed that most of these Chinese schools prefer you apply through their accredited agents,so I saw this agent sicas.cn so many people has recommended them tho, I've been following them for 2 years now and they seem legit..Has anyone applied through sicas or cucas before?
4) Can Someone please give me good schools in nice cities to apply to? with school fees and expenses not passing 3M..I really don't need scholarship but wouldn't mind one tho'

Thanks in advance for your reply
Re: Nigerian Students In China by xplode2016(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
partial scholarship available.

Drey143:
Hello gurus...Please I have questions to ask concerning this china thing..I want to apply for undergradute engineering course..

1) Is it true that I have to submit my results through courier? Can't I just scan the results?
2) I am not using WAEC, I am using Cambridge A'levels cos I passed well there..Does that also needs stamping by Nigeria Ministry of education?
3) I noticed that most of these Chinese schools prefer you apply through their accredited agents,so I saw this agent sicas.cn so many people has recommended them tho, I've been following them for 2 years now and they seem legit..Has anyone applied through sicas or cucas before?
4) Can Someone please give me good schools in nice cities to apply to? with school fees and expenses not passing 3M..I really don't need scholarship but wouldn't mind one tho'

Re: Nigerian Students In China by NiklausAkins(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello house
Has anybody heard of anyone given visa in the Lagos Embassy recently? Concerning this their recent policy on which embassy to use...

Heard bad rumours about the Lagos embassy
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
NiklausAkins:
Hello house
Has anybody heard of anyone given visa in the Lagos Embassy recently? Concerning this their recent policy on which embassy to use...

Heard bad rumours about the Lagos embassy

Of recent,80% of people have been meeting went through abuja...that gives the idea of how Lagos look like.. You don't have anything to do with policy or no policy ..just do your thing, have right documents and make the right choose on the embassy your mind wish to use....
My 10 naira opinion.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Drey143:

1. Sending of documents majorly applies to CSC applicants..as far as you are applying through any genuine agency ,all you need is scanned copy documents. And also this depends on what the school you wish to apply to want..either scanned or post documents...
2. Abuja Embassy only ask candidates to do this even though have met people who got their visa in abuja yet they don't stamp or authenticate any document at MOE ..all what they did is authenticate their police character @ MOFA.. And they got the visa.
3.sicas is ok and if you know any other genuine agency here in Nigeria.. It will be a little bit easier to communicate through and transact.
4. There are many Cheap and good schools in China that i can recommend for you..got admission for 2 guys from this platform last month..now waiting for jw202 to be sent so as to process their visa..

Best of Luck.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by NiklausAkins(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yes i have the right documents, I got my passport in Southwest and according to the new policy i can only do my interview in Lagos. Thats why i wanted to know exactly whats happening..

effissyman:

Of recent,80% of people have been meeting went through abuja...that gives the idea of how Lagos look like.. You don't have anything to do with policy or no policy ..just do your thing, have right documents and make the right choose on the embassy your mind wish to use....
My 10 naira opinion.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
March 2019 intake Bachelor Degree Unconditional partial Scholarship...
[强]Note: Direct major from March 2019...
3 working days admission letter ( 100% confirm seats)

[Programs : ( English Taught)
Applicable to all courses except for medical related courses

[Tuition and Hostel fees 7200 rmb per year after scholarship

Service charges is very very low...

Contact now and send documents to secure your seat.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by oseyi17: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
How do someone pay application fee from Nigeria to China university (Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology "NUIST" )?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by bollybees(m): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Have you guys seen the Chinese government scholarship thread by DMainMan

https://www.nairaland.com/4943935/apply-2019-bsc-msc-phd#74513132
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
SUMMARY ON 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP

a. There are five different types of Chinese Government scholarship that you can apply for. The CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME offers full scholarship. The OTHER CHINESE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES offer full or partial scholarship. Apply for all the scholarships here: https://www.nairaland.com/4943935/apply-2019-bsc-msc-phd

b. You can apply to the five scholarships above if you have the capital and time, But quality matters. At least, try and apply for only one scholarship scheme and in one school especially the CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME if you don’t have much money. I know someone who only applied to one university through CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME and won and I know another person that apply to all the 5 different scholarship schemes and still did not win.

c. Chinese universities accept HND with PGD, HND only, BSC for Masters and MSc (minimum MPhil grade) for PhD scholarship. However, each university has different requirements as the entry requirements varies. Great opportunity to gain overseas scholarship as most criteria nowadays are high

d. Check for Chinese universities, degrees and courses taught in English using this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TpVEQf_T1y8qELNrUaa-7GQhS9FaTCUG/view?usp=sharing

e. To know about China, schools and visa application, come to this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/2027910/nigerian-students-china/35

f. For more information on scholarship and empowerment opportunities, come to DMainMan Foundation page (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation) (www.dmainmanconsult.com)

DMainMan wishes you success InshaALLAH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In China by oseyi17: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
URGENT QUESTION PLEASE
What is this English Proficiency Certificate we have to get from our formal school...
Does Waec result cover for it?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by fopishow(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Please advise any agent that can assist with china admission and student visa application. I am looking to apply for masters in social work for my sister.
effissyman:

1. Sending of documents majorly applies to CSC applicants..as far as you are applying through any genuine agency ,all you need is scanned copy documents. And also this depends on what the school you wish to apply to want..either scanned or post documents...
2. Abuja Embassy only ask candidates to do this even though have met people who got their visa in abuja yet they don't stamp or authenticate any document at MOE ..all what they did is authenticate their police character @ MOFA.. And they got the visa.
3.sicas is ok and if you know any other genuine agency here in Nigeria.. It will be a little bit easier to communicate through and transact.
4. There are many Cheap and good schools in China that i can recommend for you..got admission for 2 guys from this platform last month..now waiting for jw202 to be sent so as to process their visa..

Best of Luck.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by fopishow(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Can i still make it in for march intake?
effissyman:
For those that need admission for march intake, hollar me now..so we can get it for you quickly before schools go on break..you pay a token for the process anyways....enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Nigerian Students In China by nwaobitex: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
How do I get a scholarship to China pls
Re: Nigerian Students In China by philchudi: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Happy new year guys.

Urgently need help please.

Went to school to get my English proficiency attestation later from my dean as well as professor recommendation later.

However, he said I should go and write both myself and he would sign both.

Can someone please help me with a sample of both??

URGENTLY PLEASE.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uchman(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2019
Hello,
Will someone be able to go to Taiwan from China with Chinese students Visa?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by CHINASTUDY(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2019
�Admisssion is now open for winter intake(march) 2019 in this great petroleum university in china. The Good news is there will be offering best graduates with Good scores job opportunities in various top Chinese companies like Railways, construction, oil and gas, factories, translation Jobs and more�. Below are list of courses
Petroleum and Gas Engineering,
Oil Gas storage and transportation engineering.
Chemical engineering and technology
Civil engineering
Mining engineering
Mechanical design, manufacturing and automation
International Business administration
International economy and trade.
This university Admission is highly competitive and seats get full on time.
Contact us immediately
Admissioninfo.cn@gmail.com
china head phone : +86 15884169267
Whatsapp +2348115734435
Horizonal consults remains your safest bridge to China Education
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2019
fopishow:
Can i still make it in for march intake?

Yea..admission is still in progress though schools are on winter holiday... If you are still interested add menon whatsapp or wechat
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2019
nwaobitex:
How do I get a scholarship to China pls

Apply through the csc..i think someone posted the steps you need to take in the previous messages up...
And if you know you can't go through the rigorous process on your own,go through genuine agent to get you one.have it in mind you will pay for the scholarship processes cus they are going through the back door to get you.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by philchudi: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
oseyi17:
URGENT QUESTION PLEASE
What is this English Proficiency Certificate we have to get from our formal school...
Does Waec result cover for it?

That's for those who don't have TOEFL or any other recognized English proficiency test.

WEAC do not cover such in most schools.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Quadri42: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
[quote author=Nektar121 post=73384986][/quote] I have photocopy of my original result. Can I use it at embassy....
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Quadri42: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
[quote author=philchudi post=74665901]

I have d photocopy of my original waec result can I use it in embassy
Re: Nigerian Students In China by akilugarba77: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
can one work in china while studying i want my wife to go do undergraduate studies in china
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2019
akilugarba77:
can one work in china while studying i want my wife to go do undergraduate studies in china

No Sir
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kirakosarin(f): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
You want to study in China
Pm
Or my number +8617640021845

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kirakosarin(f): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
salemdv:
I have been a silent reader on this thread, I finally got to Shenyang yesterday. I would love to share my timeline.

1 oct. : Admission documents arrived from China. I have to go pick up my letter personally from dhl office when they refuse to delivered it to my house on time. ( it involves tracking and the rest).

15. Oct. Visa applied for at abuja embassy ( they are more sane than Lagos), I have to take a night bus to and fro.

14. Nov. Interview at Chinese embassy abuja, I wasn't asked anything , my interviewer just confirm the authenticity of my document and account statement which I back up with a reference letter from my sponsors bank.

15 nov. Visa granted.

20. Nov. Visa to be picked up, but I was delayed a day due to the public holiday, till 21 nov before picking up my visa.

27. Nov. Depart MMIA

28. Nov. Arrived at Shenyang.

Thank you

I will update you guys as thing go,

Welcome
Which school are you in.
I am also in Shenyang
Re: Nigerian Students In China by salemdv(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Kirakosarin:

Welcome
Which school are you in.
I am also in Shenyang
shenyang medical, what about you?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kirakosarin(f): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
salemdv:

Seriously me too smiley
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ufemia26: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
salemdv:
Please are studing in China on scholarship?
Does Shenyang offer msc public health?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.