Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (294848 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
I have now decided to book Abuja to Beijing. Thanks

yasmine2015:

I hope you have not bought Guangzou ticket o, please do your research well and ask lots of questions Beijing is more closer to Tianjin than Guangzou.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by loriaidah(f): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2016
Pls what foodstuffs are you allowed to take to china pls help?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Itstyme(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
loriaidah:
Pls what foodstuffs are you allowed to take to china pls help?

I would think the norm foodstuff accepted everywhere should be permitted at China borders as well. I sent you a pm, could you kindly reply.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by loriaidah(f): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
I reply back . Check your mail

Itstyme:

I would think the norm foodstuff accepted everywhere should be permitted at China borders as well. I sent you a pm, could you kindly reply.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Itstyme(m): 4:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Oh thanks. I just did. You can check yours too.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Itstyme(m): 4:38am On Aug 07, 2016
loriaidah:
I reply back . Check your mail

Oh thanks. I just did. You can check yours too.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Sheamus007(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2016
pls I need the link on masters schorlarship in physics in China..... oluwaseunadetayo10@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please who knows where i can buy Chinese Yuan? And the rate pls...?? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Femish101(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello everyone! Please is there any scholarship programme available in China for Nigerian students or the ones that their school fees are not too expensive. I am an undergraduate and I want someone to put me through. Isaacfemi779@yahoo.com is my email address. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lovedb: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pls is it advisable to get a laptop from Nigeria before traveling or you get one in China when you arrive? Pls help
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 3:26am On Aug 12, 2016
Lovedb:
Pls is it advisable to get a laptop from Nigeria before traveling or you get one in China when you arrive? Pls help

considering the current exchange rate, my advise is what ever you can buy in Nigeria please buy it there.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 3:32am On Aug 12, 2016
Femish101:
Hello everyone! Please is there any scholarship programme available in China for Nigerian students or the ones that their school fees are not too expensive. I am an undergraduate and I want someone to put me through. Isaacfemi779@yahoo.com is my email address. Thanks in anticipation.

With the current exchange rate every school is expensive in naira, for example; when i came to china in 2013 i paid 450k naira for my first year fees which is 18k yuan but just last semester i paid about 700k naira at the then offical rate, with the floating of the naira it is already above 1 million naira.

My advise is plan well, scholarship programs for bsc is not easy to come by and if you do get, it would most likely be in chinese language and on merit.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by AccidentalGenius: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mezcri(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Guys, how much money is needed in sponsor account for you to be able to get visa. For study.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Please which one is best...Buying Yuan or buying Dollars? Please someone should answer ASAP!!! Secondly can i buy currency at Abuja airport??
Re: Nigerian Students In China by tdayof(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
suavecool:
Please which one is best...Buying Yuan or buying Dollars? Please someone should answer ASAP!!! Secondly can i buy currency at Abuja airport??
Depends on the yuan exchange rate. It's almost equal to dollar tho.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks bro. But can i buy at abuja airport? Which is best in your opinion??

tdayof:
Depends on the yuan exchange rate. It's almost equal to dollar tho.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kingkingsley(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
please is there full or partial scholarship for msc or mba students in marketing over there in china

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by mezcri(m): 12:14am On Aug 17, 2016
suavecool:
Finally visa to china granted!!! China here i come. Please i want to book Lagos to Guangzou but my school is in Tianjin...How near are they? Egypt air seems to be the cheapest....advice needed pls
How long did it take you from application stage to obtaining visa?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
It took just one week after application.

mezcri:

How long did it take you from application stage to obtaining visa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by mezcri(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
suavecool:
It took just one week after application.

wow what school did you apply
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wait a second!!! Application for admission took about a month. But application for visa took a week undecided
mezcri:
wow what school did you apply

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by mezcri(m): 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
suavecool:
Wait a second!!! Application for admission took about a month. But application for visa took a week undecided

Hehe. Alright then.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by loriaidah(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pls help. The tuition fee and accommodation are they paid at once or per semester? Urgent pls
Re: Nigerian Students In China by loriaidah(f): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls help. If you are already in China response pls and put us through.

loriaidah:
Pls help. The tuition fee and accommodation are they paid at once or per semester? Urgent pls
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Airich01(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
AishaBender:

Pls is the scholarship still on..n is it for both undergrads n grads too
Hi Brother, how did you apply for the scholarship? You applied to the University, and then you received their admission letter before you registered on CSC ,am I right ? Or did you have to go through the Chinese embassy in Lagos ? Please tell me. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by high5: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
I want to apply for CSC scholarship Nxt coming year I need help plsss
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Let me answer a few questions here.
Firstly Admission processing starts January. CSC is majorly for Masters and PhD's only although a few lucky Undergraduate students are often given too. So the scholarship application and admission application goes hand-in-hand around January. You apply to the University and then You would be given a link during the application stage to apply for any scholarship including csc.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by tblvck: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
suavecool:
Let me answer a few questions here.
Firstly Admission processing starts January. CSC is majorly for Masters and PhD's only although a few lucky Undergraduate students are often given too. So the scholarship application and admission application goes hand-in-hand around January. You apply to the University and then You would be given a link during the application stage to apply for any scholarship including csc.

Hi, please can you give a detailed explanation about the process of applying for the scholarship. Read from the scholarship website that on the application form, we have to put a dispatching authority number, so if the dispatching authority is the university can we still apply for other universities using the same application form?

I saw online an agency called CUCAS that assist in the application, did you use this agency for your application?

Are you studying in chinese or you chose an english medium programme?

Do you know if choosing a chinese medium program will increase your chances of the scholarship?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 4:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Yes...learning in chinese increases your chances BUT Chinese language ain't beans oooo. Its best you go for English option. Am studying in English but still learning Chinese language for communication sake. You can apply to more than one school. As for CUCAS...i didn't use them, there are so many help links even students already on ground can help you secure admission. But it comes with a cost!
I kept trying on my own till it worked, but if you are not patient you may try using links.

tblvck:

Hi, please can you give a detailed explanation about the process of applying for the scholarship. Read from the scholarship website that on the application form, we have to put a dispatching authority number, so if the dispatching authority is the university can we still apply for other universities using the same application form?

I saw online an agency called CUCAS that assist in the application, did you use this agency for your application?

Are you studying in chinese or you chose an english medium programme?

Do you know if choosing a chinese medium program will increase your chances of the scholarship?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by tdayof(m): 5:01am On Oct 21, 2016
suavecool:
Yes...learning in chinese increases your chances BUT Chinese language ain't beans oooo. Its best you go for English option. Am studying in English but still learning Chinese language for communication sake. You can apply to more than one school. As for CUCAS...i didn't use them, there are so many help links even students already on ground can help you secure admission. But it comes with a cost!
I kept trying on my own till it worked, but if you are not patient you may try using links.

Hey. What school?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by tblvck: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
suavecool:

Thanks for your reply. Please what school and what course are you doing?
Can you please share with me a sample of your study plan/research proposal? my mail is falolatobi96@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.