Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? (19986 Views)

Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! / Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days? / Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Aspireahead(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
johncreek:

Sex is overrated abi?
When you were busy kancking kpa kpa kpa.. Were you not enjoying it?
Seriously you guys are just so funny.
Now its overrated..... Lolz grin
lol...u misunderstood me..my point is that with the way the media was going about it. Everything na sex...it was as if..i dont know...i was soo dissapointed the first time i had sex.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
No, why? Because sex is the cheapest thing one can get. There are hookers everywhere on the cheap so calling one over shouldn't be a problem. Abstaining from intercourse is the most difficult thing one can do that's why one needs to get a hobby or job he/she enjoys.

Sex is overrated by the way and premarital sex is something you do and regret almost immediately after.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Edusouls(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
You have lost your virginity, u have lost half of the blessings and luck you will bring your husband and ur marital home..so you way ward girls should stop covering up with these silly logics..

2 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jessyj616:
I dont even know what to say to those who believe that virginity is overrated?!.
If a girl is highhanded, snubbish, S.U (ish) or whatever ish, the first thing you blame is her virginity? Come on!
You want a run down of the advantages of of being /marrying a virgin? HERE IS A GODDAMN LIST-

¤ a person who is able to keep his or her self in this devilish 21st century where it is now a norm to disregard God's word on pre marital sex? is worth keeping. He or she has some level of self control!

¤ Medically, Sti or STD's is not your portion.

¤according to some, when you start, you cant stop. That is why sex was meant for marriage!- you continue to have sexual desire for your Husband/Wife not.... you know who.

If you do get married to a virgin, for gods sake cherish it not because it gives you eternal immunity, not because it reduced the price of garri nationwide, not because it added to you financial status but because that guy/girl had you in mind for more than 20yrs and wanted to be yours only.! Such love.!

¤why do marriages become boring? After five years of dating and seeing all there is to see, what exactly do you expect?

¤with a virgin you get to arouse her curiousity, you both learn, every thing becomes an adventure.
When the kids come, you both make fun of yourselves for silly mishaps eg Remember the first time i did this or that.

I believe claiming that virginity is old school is some peoples way of justifying their failure to trap others with their evil.

I rest my case.... for now

kiss kiss kiss
#TeamVirgin#
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by MNDY(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
I am still a virgin and on two occassions, I've been in the closet with girls and unable to do anything! The aftermath, very vexing I swear!
---------------------
Very recently, my female friend who claims virgin too refused after much pressure!
---------------------
The earlier one who happens to be my babe, asked me to play with her breasts only!
---------------------
Now, you guys saying sex is overated and wish your virginity back got me reconsidering keeping my virginity! I have this strong feeling that it is not worth it afterall! Rather, doors to STDs get opened for you!

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
harkindele:

#true.....buh Wat of some guys who doesn't like girls kitten like me?

Goooood for them!
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Muzikluva(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
It is not lack of opportunity o,its a personal decision...infact I have had two different opportunities but I didn't do it_one was even completely nude buh I jux couldn't! If sum1 is still a virgin,d person is not dumb or impotent,d person just knws wat he/she wants;besides,its d right thing 2du.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Mariaben(f): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
It's not lack of opportunity. Actually am one. I had many opportunities but i chose to remain a virgin.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Bamz(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
I'm trying hard to find the relevance of this thread. undecided
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by toygod2: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
i love this thread. MAY GOD HELP US OOOO.

Hello 2 morale decadence
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Missmossy(f): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nah it isn't only lewd guys say that.

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by dayotheone(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
As for me , cos I will speak for myself , it is based on decision not any kind of " opportunity "... cos have gotten so many opptunities to have sex but I have to run away from it ...be it free sex or work- out sex ..
I' ve made my decision based on discipline and religious reasons that I will never have "sex" until after my marriage, (cos to me u can call it one of the "greatest discipline ") ..
well, doing this is very challenging , cos the path wasn't easy ...i have to overcome, friends who tries to encourage me in doing it , or is it what u see around this days, or even ur female friends who tries to seduce you ...but what have been keeping me going , is what am standing on , (ur decision is greater than them..)
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
no it is not. i know of guys & ladies dt had d opportunity bt said no...
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by maylisa(f): 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
WarRLaY:
nd you are still fucking the guy. regretted indeed
NO! He was in my past.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Whobedatte(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
folabayo1:
Well I don't think being a virgin is lack of opportunity its all about choice..Am still a virgin my self and I appreciate and value so much.
tertiary virgin, I guess?
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by folabayo1(f): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Question
Whobedatte:
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Whobedatte:
grin
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Vic99(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Aspireahead:
i wish there is a way i can get it back though.
you can have mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? / Who's your Nairaland Crush? / How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.