Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:49 PM

Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! (23913 Views)

4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. / Lets Expose Scammers Here, Please Read Before You Transact: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by jamace(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
carlos,u and your fake cheap computers,arent u one of them ?

Hu! What am I reading? Is it true? shocked shocked
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by cessienboy(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2009
Beware of mails like this most especially when you don't have an accunt with the bank and even if you have an accOunt do not click on any link to activate your account.

IT IS FRAUD

"FirstAlert@firstbanknigeria.com" <FirstAlert@firstbanknigeria.com>

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC

Additional Security on your account

Dear Customer,

As part of our effort to ensure security of your funds, the bank as notice a change of contact information on your account.

We temporarily suspended your account from deposit and withdrawing access

Please do verify your account by clicking on the ACCOUNT VERIFICATION

Then, we'll complete our checks and contact you within the next 24 hours (between 8am to 4pm).

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this action.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by osbar67: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2009
@moderator, I posted an enquiry here about e-naira.com and it's missing.If it's not where i am supposed to post it you should have let me knw instead of removing it and not let me get my desired response. I am about to make a very serious decision and it's intended to be based on that enquiry.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by BankoleO1: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
Well honestly I have nothing to say here sha cuzz I ve recongnized 5 scammer's id shocked when reading through this thread alone, good luck with this your mission of exposing them when already they among you here posting kai NIgerians grin grin grin grin am out one luv.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by OpsE1: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2009
Bankole_O:

Well honestly I have nothing to say here sha cuzz I ve recongnized 5 scammer's id shocked when reading through this thread alone, good luck with this your mission of exposing them when already they among you here posting kai NIgerians grin grin grin grin am out one luv.

Bankole_O,
The reason for this post is to identify and expose whoever is a scammer in Nairaland.If you've identified some through their ids, then expose them instead of walking away.It can save a lot of people from getting scammed you now.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by iitiroro: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
thanks my brother
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by donlet(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
beware of mtnonlinejob from a member with username online247. It's s scam.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by jamace(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2009
Hello all.
This issue of fraud is getting too much on NL. For instance, one JOHN UKAN who claims to be selling Liberty Reserve has duped me of #19500. I paid this sum since 26 November 2008 and he has not funded my account till date. His user names on NL are EXCHANGE, NAIRAGO, etc. I can't understand why Nigerians always use good things in the negative ways. Prayer warriors in the house, please pray that these crooks will change their ways.
Just to remind the useless thieving soul of JOHN UKAN that his evil deed still lives on. angry angry
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by tarano: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2009
Yes expose those idiots that contnue to destroy the image of our beloved country,
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by KinKiBrama: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
HEY GUYS. WE GOT SCAMMERS IN HOUSE IN BANKS. A WOMAN SAID SHE WAS DUPED BY HER ACCOUNT OFFICER AT GTB TRANSA MADI BRACH IN PORT HARCOURT.
TOO BAD FOR SUCH A GREAT NAIJA BANK TO HARBOUR THIEFS LIKE THIS MAN.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by mrevexpert: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
Forumites,

We must check and scrutinize every offer truly well before going in for it. I must strictly and emphatically state that you must only go for offer that has been verified by other forumites to have worked or tested.

I am so pissed off that customers, forumites and others will invest so much money into a venture they have not tested. It is only practical to test and see and not jump in hook, line and sinker. Meanwhile i will advise you never go for an offer that is not rigidly verified and that the cost is more than N5,000.00 if you must go for it. I must also state here that once a nairalander is duped immediately he should sensitise and inform other nairalanders about the offer and the personality, this will help limit and curtail the chain of fraud as exhibited by this senseless and heartless group of people

Take your time and slowly but gently they will all be exposed.

Keep posting.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by mrevexpert: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2009
Forumites,

We must check and scrutinize every offer truly well before going in for it. I must strictly and emphatically state that you must only go for offer that has been verified by other forumites to have worked or tested.

I am so pissed off that customers, forumites and others will invest so much money into a venture they have not tested. It is only practical to test and see and not jump in hook, line and sinker. Meanwhile i will advise you never go for an offer that is not rigidly verified and that the cost is more than N5,000.00 if you must go for it. I must also state here that once a nairalander is duped immediately he should sensitise and inform other nairalanders about the offer and the personality, this will help limit and curtail the chain of fraud as exhibited by this senseless and heartless group of people

Take your time and slowly but gently they will all be exposed.

Keep posting.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by mrevexpert: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
Hey,

Be very careful of one Ugochukwu Ogbonna. He claims to double your investments with him and operates an account with Fidelity Bank.

He is a dangerous fraudster and from what i know he is soft spoken.

Run as much as your legs can carry you from most of this money doublers online as they do not have an office , no contact , just phone numbers and an online presence.

Take note , to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by whobdis(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
my Brother its true. we really need to expose these scammers!!!

www.adsenseprograms..com
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by KinKiBrama: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2009
PLease all. Be careful with GTB transactions. One Chuks at GTB trans amadi in PH is a fraudster. I learnt he duped one woman.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by rexdmx(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
why anyone would want to give money to a stranger who promsies to double his money is still beyond me!!!
if you had the secret of doubling money, wont you double yours?

1 Like

Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by KinKiBrama: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
The GTBank Trans amadi guy by name chuks is a wrong guy, just dont have him as your account officer.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by tetoo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
So people can use this forum to dupe others. i can't believe this because about 2 weeks ago I was banned by nairaland moderator for sending spam-like messages but after some days of verification I was welcomed back to nairaland so 4 doing this I thought nairaland forum is save from fraud don't worry bushmeat go soon catch the hunter God will catch them 4 us
tetoo
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by hubreality(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2009
tetoo:

So people can use this forum to dupe others. i can't believe this because about 2 weeks ago I was banned by nairaland moderator for sending spam-like messages but after some days of verification I was welcomed back to nairaland so 4 doing this I thought nairaland forum is save from fraud don't worry bushmeat go soon catch the hunter God will catch them 4 us
tetoo

NairaLand is very safe. Why do I say that? There are lots of wise guys here who will not buy any crap in form of sales letter. The truth is before you ever let go your money to purchase any good and services make sure the person is traceable with his/her location; physical address, phone number and the credibility regarding Online deals.

I have had people from the North, East, West and South pay in good sum of money into my account for purchase of one thing or the other without meeting them in person, yes, they truly inquired much about me and I delivered accordingly thereby bring more clients to me. If by any means found delayed in concluding any transaction, the client ought to be duly informed and be quickly sorted out. I only had two issues like that out of over 100 Nlanders. If you're into Internet Marketing of whatsoever, it is more honorable to deliver which is equal to continued more money.

I'm so grateful to Mr. Seun and the entire NairaLanders who have numerously patronized my products and services.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by OpsE1: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2009
The young man running Hush Concept (Haulage Services) has just been arrested and he's presently detained at Bar Beach Police Station.

He is a Nairalander and has collected trucks from many guys and refused to pay their money and return their trucks for months and recently he stopped answering calls from his clients but still soliciting for new trucks from other guys nairalanders inclusive.Imagine having a truck with someone for 5 months without any return despite the laudable promises initially given.

This should serve as a warning to others not to transact any business with him or anybody without proper background checks.

I was overwhealmed when I heard all the attrocities he has committed.

In case you have any issue to resolve with him, quickly go to the Police Station ASAP and lay your complaint.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by jamace(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^ Hmmm. Na wa o! What is happening in this world? It's like men have lost morality completely despite show of overt religiousity here and there. May God save us. shocked shocked
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by judchuks20(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2009
Are we winning the war against scammers?
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by shehu50(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
Tnks for the topics Ops E,it would save a lot of people from being scammed.i am interested in the info given by cnnnigeria on steve ogar can u pls provide me with the email i.d of steve ogar.Or if any nairalander has any info on steve pls post it.tnx
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by archangel1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2009
please, help! is HURD IVESTMENT NETWORK authentic? has any nairalander come across them?
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by balogunahm(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hello. Be careful there are a lot of scammers out there. I can only refer you to a company which manage funds in a professional and internationaal way. Check this link out

Company Name: BALSES BIZ and CONSULTING FIRM

Address: 32 Akilo Road Adjacent Latter Rain Assembly Ogba Ikeja Lagos

Its for real they have there office here in lagos

CHECK THE LINK IN THE IMAGE BELOW U WILL FIND THE WHOLE INFO THERE

Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by ugbesbee(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
my experience is similar to yours too. I was defraude by one Carlos, he promised to send me 8 types of online business but after much persuasions he decided to send some junks to me after which I av already paid in 8k. so beware of him, he is carlos. his no is 08063052827. beware of carlos, he is very calous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Naira Depreciates Further As Dealers Await New FX Regime / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale / Business To Start With 2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.