Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries (20957 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / No Presidential Aspirant Will Leave APC After Primaries – Saraki By Olawale Kadi / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by MisterLongman(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lol...... In Nigerian politics, rules and undertaking is taken with a pinch of salt
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by Descartes: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Democracy in action smiley

Sai Okoroji for Lagos 2015
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by born2fuckpussy: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mo fe dobo
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by Kulas: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
"Ndi ara"

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by funkybully(f): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is APC a cult now?

Free entry n free exit is d Hallmark of a Democratic setting.

Una never see.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by Oildichotomy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:
this election shud just come and go already
Abi now wink

And you're fine too

Can I drop some toasting lines grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by yorke1: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is indeed laughable. They surely have an hidden agenda. I know they are casting aspersion at Atiku Abubakar.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by ecnuel: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
temitemi1:
What are they afraid of The fear of GEJ is the begining of wisdom sha. GEJ till 2019!!!

Their fear is understandable. GEJ is ready to pick the loosers and make them ministers.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by mifavour(f): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oildichotomy:
Abi now wink

And you're fine too

Can I drop some toasting lines grin

tnx for d compliment!
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by Oildichotomy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:

tnx for d compliment!
Awww
And she thanked me!!

How sweet! cool
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Undertaking of the century cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin. Their desperation and hunger for power continues.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by tclever: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin apc is really a monster....they dont deserved to be follow...i wonder who brought this sense....johnattan will be shivering in his office now
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by Nairabeezie(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
o pari oooo

Photos: Miley Cyrus steps out topless but for disco ball pasties
http://stard.us.to/wiq3boe

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by watchindelta(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
OK. next
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by tolustx(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Undertaking or not, that was jst a paper work. It isn't law binding. Is it? I bet dat @ least 2 of dem will defect to anoda party immediately d primaries are conducted. This is jst d begginning of war in APC.
*takes a seat* E ni wo tan. Na season film.
APC hungry for power since 1999AD.
AD»AC»AC»APC

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by saintneo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:
Apc is just a learner in politics you don't attach sentiments its all about personal interest.
Peter Obi swored before Ojukwu never to leave APGA but what's now?

Well

Na them sabi

Gej till 2019

grin

Nebu, are you GEJ or is GEJ you? A professor that came to France put me in this confusion.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by tclever: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
watchindelta:
OK. next
grin you mean next case grin
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by tonychristopher: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Now this is what I call dictatorship...they have tampered with their freedom of association and movement

NOW THIS IS THE TYPE OF APC THEY WANT

I will always say...Rest in Peace APC in advance

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by Positiveminds(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is just the beginning. They are trying to avoid the Tambuwal thing in the future. Maaaaad pipu.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
eunisam:
if APC really want to make wave in the political sphere of Nigeria,the should vote okorocha as their presidential flag bearer.
Vote Rochas? No way!! Even if they vote the rogue, they will still lose. That Rochas has nothing to offer. He ruined Imo State.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by HARDDON: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:
Apc is just a learner in politics you don't attach sentiments its all about personal interest.
Peter Obi swored before Ojukwu never to leave APGA but what's now?

Well

Na them sabi

Gej till 2019

grin

U don't wano know the content of d undertaken .....
The clueless party now seeks to bind people down huh?

Bind if they may, bond if they will ,

Gej till 2019 ....and if they annoy us, we will change d constitution so he can stay longer !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by muktarmtt(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
temitemi1:
What are they afraid of The fear of GEJ is the begining of wisdom sha. GEJ till 2019!!!
]Daz on ur dream
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by enigmang: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
This will not stop anyone from decamping: he will simply say it wasn't a free and fair selection... so the undertaking is null and void
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by studded(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
eunisam:
if APC really want to make wave in the political sphere of Nigeria,the should vote okorocha as their presidential flag bearer.

Oh!!!....I see!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries by gratieao: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
APC are fooling themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Election: We Will Replace Jimoh Ibrahim’s Name With Eyitayo Jegede – INEC / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Quadri, Amotekun Operative In Oyo / NBA Wants Live Telecast Of Election Tribunal Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.