Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ladies!!!!! Your Man And His Relationship With His Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!!!! Your Man And His Relationship With His Mum (1198 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!!!! Your Man And His Relationship With His Mum by sweetbaby22(f): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2014
How a man treats his mom is pretty much an indication of how he will treat his lady. I think you can pretty much determine what kind of man he is by his relationship with dear ol’ mom.

However, if a man is disrespectful to his mother, does that mean its how he will eventually treat his wife.....?

What is your take on this.......Guys comments are welcome.
Re: Ladies!!!!! Your Man And His Relationship With His Mum by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Ladies!!!!! Your Man And His Relationship With His Mum by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
sweetbaby22:
How a man treats his mom is pretty much an indication of how he will treat his lady. I think you can pretty much determine what kind of man he is by his relationship with dear ol’ mom.

However, if a man is disrespectful to his mother, does that mean its how he will eventually treat his wife.....?

What is your take on this.......Guys comments are welcome.

I dont believe on this. Because i have seen a good numbers of guys who have no iota respect for their mothers, treating their wife like queen. If the want to iron out issue with the wife the will talk in low tones, but when comes to the mother, the first of all start dishing out tone of insult, bombarding the mother with all sort of fouls word.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! Your Man And His Relationship With His Mum by sweetbaby22(f): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
crazysaint:
I dont believe on this. Because i have seen a good numbers of guys who have no iota respect for their mothers, treating their wife like queen. If the want to iron out issue with the wife the will talk in low tones, but when comes to the mother, the first of all start dishing out tone of insult, bombarding the mother with all sort of fouls word.

kiss
Re: Ladies!!!!! Your Man And His Relationship With His Mum by plaetton: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Well, I have never been unfortunate to meet a man that disrespects his mom.
But generally, the closer a man is to his mom and female siblings, the more sensitive and empathic he is to female issues.

Therefore, men who have developed feminine aspect of their personality through their relationship with female members of their family tend to treat their girlfriends and wives better.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! Your Man And His Relationship With His Mum by HumanPsycho(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
So true. But not so for someone with bipolar personality
Re: Ladies!!!!! Your Man And His Relationship With His Mum by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
plaetton:
But generally, the closer a man is to his mom and female siblings, the more sensitive and empathic he is to female issues.

Therefore, men who have developed feminine aspect of their personality through their relationship with female members of their family tend to treat their girlfriends and wives better.
spot on
Re: Ladies!!!!! Your Man And His Relationship With His Mum by sweetbaby22(f): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2015
plaetton:

just on point kiss

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game / Self Worth Of The Male Gender / 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.