Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover (14932 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover / Emir Of Mubi Flees Home, Relocates With Family To Yola / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by etunoman76(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
The police in Lagos are battling to find a 13-year-old girl, Chikwuo Ezennia, who reportedly fled her house with a yet-to-be-identified man, suspected to be her lover.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Ezennia, who is in Basic 4, had come to Lagos from Nneni village in the Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State to spend her holiday with her relatives.

Our correspondent gathered that the girl, however, fled her relatives’ apartment on Ishola Bello Close, Iyalla Street, Alausa, Lagos, in the afternoon of Thursday, November 20, when the family had gone out.

It was gathered that when the girl’s aunt, Mrs. Ambrose Okolo, and her husband returned from work at about 6pm, Ezennia was nowhere to be found.

Our correspondent gathered that during the initial search for her, some neighbours told the Okolos that they saw the teenager walking away with a man in the afternoon.

Ezennia was said to have told the neighbours that her aunt maltreated her and had travelled away for a week. Hence, she would be staying with a friend during that period.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the family reported the matter at the Alausa Police Division the following day. It was gathered that the police invited some persons, who allegedly saw the girl, for interrogation.

Our correspondent gathered that Ezennia, who speaks only Igbo fluently, was supposed to return to her village by the end of December. It was further learnt that Ezennia had a record of fleeing home to stay with men when she was in the village in Anambra.

When PUNCH Metro visited the apartment on Tuesday, Okolo, who is a self-employed chartered accountant, said the family was anxious to know the supposed lover, who had been shielding the girl, adding that all efforts to locate her had proved unsuccessful.

She said, “Ezennia is just 13, but she looks big enough to be called a man’s wife. If you see her, you will think she is a lady. She just came from the village to spend some time with us and she is supposed to go back this December. But since that Thursday, we have yet to find her.

“The reason I suspect she may be with a lover is because of some recent developments. Just a week before that incident, I travelled to Benue for a programme, and she was alone with my children in the house. There is a phone that my children use which contains only my number and my husband’s.

“But when she fled home and we started the search, I picked up the phone and to my surprise, I saw a string of strange numbers.

“The children said Ezennia used the phone when I travelled.

“I wondered who she might have been calling since she is new in Lagos.”

PUNCH Metro learnt that calls and text messages sent to the numbers by the family since the day of the incident had not been replied to.

Efforts by our correspondent to obtain Ezennia’s photograph were unsuccessful as the teenager had yet to take any since she arrived in Lagos.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.

He said Ezennia was still on the police’s list of missing persons.

“If seen, the public should contact Alausa Police Station,” he added.

http://www.punchng.com/news/13-year-old-flees-home-with-suspected-lover/
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Truth24(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
It has not been easy...... I see people been FTC and the joy it gives dem and sometimes I jealous......
My Jealousy put me into hard work and after months of not appearing on threads dat makes frontpage, here I am on a FTC mode.......
Pls don't take it personal, I want to use dis plot for a small ministry....I fit demolish am thereafter, just a small crusade....
First I Tank God Almighty for d grace....
Tank u mom and dad for bringing me into life
I tank my siblings
I no sure say I get girlfriend as I dey so but I tank any girl wey think say I still be her boyfriend....
I tank my friends
I tank Seun, all d family members of Nairaland and not forgetting Glo Network for providing me with some cheap data...
I tank Akwa Ibom people, Nigeria, West Africa, Africa,Planet earth.....
One day I will give a similar speech as d president of dis country.....
Dis post might not be so sensible to some people but the eyes dat reads dis to d end shall see d end of dis year and many more......
Sorry for pushing some peeps to page one....
Patience pays...... Tomorrow might be ur day....
To dat 13yr old peep, pls come back home.....Home sweet home!

18 Likes

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by ammyluv2002(f): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
13 as in 13? Chai! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by mifavour(f): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
13 years shud be in js3.. not having a lover!
nawa oo

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by holatin(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
the girl don fall in love.

childhood fantasy

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmm.(In mi's voice) :its allowed

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
I hope she comes back home like the prodigal son before reaching a point of no return
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Rexphobia(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Love is wicked.

maybe the guy don use touch and follow

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by smithereens(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chai!! The small girl has been deceived. Puppy love. Experience go open her eye.

3 Likes

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by slightlyMad(f): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
when they live aunts, uncles etc
they see the training at maltreatment

but when it is their direct parent, they just say "my dad is strict", my mum na no-nonsense mama

when she arrives, pls let her stool down

9 Likes

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
They have used somebody's child for rituals in Lagos o
Jehovah!
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nmeri17: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
lolls...before 13 she had already sleeping at men's houses cheesy mehn na prodigy o!! grin someborry please help me sing her flavor's sawa sawa sawa lay
sawa sawa sawa lay
hehehe...the girl be like

3 Likes

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by kendrick93(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
her parents must be so irresponsible.. shame on them

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Descartes: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
13 kor 33 ni angry
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by sukkot: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
grown man abuna done make her lose her dayum mind cheesy cheesy
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Tic4tac(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
wonders!
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by mainman7(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
She really tried. Most igbo girls starts prostituting from age 5. So, for her to have waited till 13 makes her a record breaker in igbo land. I'm so pround of Yoruba Girls, with their sweet big yansh, they still have the highest % of Virgins in the Country. Even the recent survey about tribe with highest % of couples that marry as Virgins shows Yorubas Girls as leading.
***Proudly Yoruba***

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by udoglory(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
typing.......
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nelsizzy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
A basic 4 student has a lover? #wonderz shall neva seize
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Bsc(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
E swt am lik sugar...she wants more!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by HonourablePomk: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mods don't you think the Update on frontpage is too fast ?
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by englishmart(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
13yr old having a boyfriend?
As if that's not enough, she escaped with him to God knows where!

When I was 13, I was preparing very hard for my JSCE.... I no know woman then.

She just wants to suffer unnecessarily... I pity her.
In brick and lace's voices, "Love is wicked"

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by mencade4: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
na peee....nis cause this thing oooooo
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Edwardhead(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Eh yah

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by lemmeknow: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
My sympathy
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by bdemix(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
Once Upon a Time

Space For Sale
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by englishmart(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
end time things

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Onedolar: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmm thats love
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by bastien: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Love is not really blind, sees all but doesn't mind grin
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Pavore9: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hisses..at 13 na man be her ambition! Network service providers should be involved to track the numbers she received calls from.. hoping it is a case of infatuation not kidnapping 4 rituals as many people eye dey red this christmas & election season!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe Lagos In A Few Words / Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) / Pastor Prince Winner Involved In Accident On Kaduna Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.