Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover (14927 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover / Emir Of Mubi Flees Home, Relocates With Family To Yola / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by merieam16(f): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Issokay endtime tinz

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Wisegeek01(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
"Ezennia
had a record of fleeing home to stay with
men when she was in the village"

World record*

undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by DaBullIT(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
etunoman76:

http://www.punchng.com/news/13-year-old-flees-home-with-suspected-lover/

If seen ? How we go use identify am if picture no dey ?
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
children of these generation nawaoo.
Konji don make mature like person wife.
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Shadyswag(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dumbfounded!
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Wisegeek01(m): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
"Bad habits die hard" cool
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Wisegeek01(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
If she has a habit of fleeing to stay with men @ 13 yrs'
Abeg na wen she come start?

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nelsizzy:
A basic 4 student has a lover? #wonderz shall neva seize
They start early. This one sweet her comot for huz nii.
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by firmyralphs(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
too much of telenovelas.. End time signs

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
DaBullIT:

If seen ? How we go use identify am if picture no dey ?
The thing no tire u...even for nnewi no photo. grin

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by spydken(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
its...nt..funny..atall...#she..needs..serious..help
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Wisegeek01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
"But why dis Village gehs too dey run comot for hause"

Like say dem sabi road go back village*

grin
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by kings49(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
tongue

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
slightlyMad:
when they live aunts, uncles etc
they see the training at maltreatment

but when it is their direct parent, they just say "my dad is strict", my mum na no-nonsense mama

when she arrives, pls let her stool down

Funny but true
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Jamean(f): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
My dear, I was already in SS1. But sincerely, the aunt should be truthful if she ever maltreated the girl which may have made her disappear with a man (that may have promised her a better life).

mifavour:
13 years shud be in js3.. not having a lover!
nawa oo
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by salt1: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
kendrick93:
her parents must be so irresponsible.. shame on them

How? They allowed her to go on holiday to a relative's and return this December.
How is that shameful?
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by TonYzeallY(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
bdemix:
Once Upon a Time

Space For Sale
13yrs na Granny for our area NORHT...check my spellings oo...as fo d space...i ll pay later...heheheheh
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by cosmatika(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
mainman7:
She really tried. Most igbo girls starts prostituting from age 5. So, for her to have waited till 13 makes her a record breaker in igbo land. I'm so pround of Yoruba Girls, with their sweet big yansh, they still have the highest % of Virgins in the Country. Even the recent survey about tribe with highest % of couples that marry as Virgins shows Yorubas Girls as leading.
***Proudly Yoruba***
Must u tribalise every thread? Fooo...ool

5 Likes

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Jamean(f): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
But there's really a gap between maltreatment and being strict. The bottom line is the purpose and methods. Is it to help the child become better or because they are at your mercy?

slightlyMad:

but when it is their direct parent, they just say "my dad is strict", my mum na no-nonsense mama

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by nerodenero: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
slightlyMad:

It is obvious you haven't stayed outside home before.
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by TDstarr: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
its not her fault when they have sex early they cant control their emotions i blame the parents, the child should be able to you anything, they must have beaten her like a cow,(trust nigerian parents)
,nowonder she randxx
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by grad: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nawa ooh.. things are happening
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by demsid(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
them no go use front page kill us tthis week . they want to finish our mb
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
mainman7:
She really tried. Most igbo girls starts prostituting from age 5. So, for her to have waited till 13 makes her a record breaker in igbo land. I'm so pround of Yoruba Girls, with their sweet big yansh, they still have the highest % of Virgins in the Country. Even the recent survey about tribe with highest % of couples that marry as Virgins shows Yorubas Girls as leading.
***Proudly Yo-Robber***

Well, the yoruba girls are so scared of the smelly abunna of yoruba men so they decide to wait till they get a rich igbo man to bed them cos they know that yo-robber men are nothing but imbe.ciles just like you. So this makes the yo-robber men either r@pe the girls just like 75yr old Pa. Alabi or use "Touch and Follow" on innocent igbo girls just like the case of this poor girl. While Igbo men are busy hustling and making money, yo-robber men are busy touting and using touch and follow (jazz) to elope with children.

***Proudly IGBO***

10 Likes

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by sixtusjr(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wetin love d do lil gals dis day eeh!!!!!
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Durchess(f): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
mainman7:
***Proudly Yoruba***
story story.... anoda tribalistic person
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by chucs: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
mainman7:
***Proudly Yoruba***
Who is this stu.pid fellow. Which survey conducted showed that Igbos girls are the most promiscuous or get disvirgined before 13 years of age? Come to think of it,what prompted the stu.pid write up? Give us the link that showed that yoruba girls marry as virgins .Is virginity a leeway to successful marriage? It is either u are a child or an adult with an IQ of a toddler. Don't just stay in the confines of your home to type rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Amyceilyn(f): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
mainman7:
***Proudly Yoruba***
you must be out of your mind to spew dis trash

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by GreenBobo: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
mainman7:
***Proudly Yoruba***
Shatap please! Speak for yourself (alone)! You can't vouch for your siblings sef! Not to talk of the entire Yoruba girls! Man know thyself!

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by kamsioghene(f): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
lawanson44:

Well, the yoruba girls are so scared of the smelly abunna of yoruba men so they decide to wait till they get a rich igbo man to bed them cos they know that yo-robber men are nothing but imbe.ciles just like you. So this makes the yo-robber men either r@pe the girls just like 75yr old Pa. Alabi or use "Touch and Follow" on innocent igbo girls just like the case of this poor girl. While Igbo men are busy hustling and making money, yo-robber men are busy touting and using touch and follow (jazz) to elope with children.

***Proudly IGBO***

Abeg help me tell d I..DIOT.

3 Likes

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin
mainman7:
***Proudly Yoruba***
another wasted sperm grin
mainman7:
***Proudly Yoruba***
another wasted sperm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fingering And Masterbation: Cons And Pros / Enugu Girls Are The Finest (fact) / Describe Lagos In A Few Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.