Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel (1607 Views)

Be My Guest...you Are All Invited / 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service / 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Having worked in a Hotel before here's my list of Guest behavior you may likely encounter.
Now Let's roll.

1. The Runs Girl:
This Girl is a hustlers, She migrate from one rich city to another grin Initially when she arrives she don't exhibit Ashi trait, but after a week or so you get to know the kind of person she is because she will want to sleep with every body including staffs in order to pay her bills.

2. The Stranded Fellow:
This one comes once in a while, mostly Guys shaa, He can tell you all his life ordeal in just 5 minute. my advice's, when you meet this guy it's better you give him a chair to sleep else!! na abeg now go block your ear.

3. No Sex Girl:
You may not meet this girl often, she follow her boy friend or any body to a hotel room, when the moment comes she will say no, if the guy tries to force her she will scream at the top of her voice for help.
qust: Who send you ?grin

4. Tourist:
This Guest is in town for just one reason ( visit ), He/She is not problematic though you will have to recommend a lot for him/her including grin

5. The Condom beggars:
Hmmm this funny set of guest comes around during the weekend, They come back very late with either 2 0r 3 babes (Club things), all drunk " Give me my keys" but na one room him pay for oo, the next thing is to come out in boxer (something de stand) "abeg give me Condom" I will be like I send you any thing ? it's funny but this guys can pay 5,000 for a sachet of condom Konji Na Bastard.

6. Business Men:
This set of people don't have time to even have a walk within the hotel premises, they sleep early and are the first to check out.

7. The Debtor: During his first week he doesn't show signs of what he can do, after becoming acquainted with the manager and other staffs , this Guy would not want to pay his bills any more, sometime you have to seize his room key or properties before he complies.

8. The quickie Wizard:
mostly men, this man can finish one cartoon of condom(not pack) in a day this set of guest always scares me because one man could invite 15 girls in a day . I don't know what they drink it's something but not alomo grin

9. The Hard to Please:
This guest can make life hell for you in less than 24hours, He/She complains about everything, "why's your remote dusty" " why's this why's that" wahala !!!! , sometimes they are just faking it, if you go to where they stay life go just tire you.

10.The Rich Dude:
This guy's so rich that he could pay 50,000 just to rest with a girl for three minute.

The Invisible Men & Women:
these are the hypocrite men/women in the society (Clergy Men, Politician, married men & women) they operate mostly at night, they don't want to be seen because they know the implication, some of them disguise their selves such that you wont recognize them, always in for a quickie shaa.

You can add urs.............................................................................................................................................

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaha dat condom beggar got me rollin
Re: 10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel by Fabdedon(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
LMTBIC
Re: 10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel by mesoade(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
How many yrs have you been a waiter?@OP
Re: 10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
mesoade:
How many yrs have you been a waiter?@OP
20 years, are you satisfied ?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel by mesoade(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lacomus:
20 years, are you satisfied ?
i didn't mean to sound rude . . I asked that question cos only a professional waiter can write what you wrote

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel by Jayses(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lol, that guy were de come fyn CD for night de funny oo
Re: 10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
mesoade:
i didn't mean to sound rude . . I asked that question cos only a professional waiter can write what you wrote
I didn't mean to sound rude either, xo na which category you belong ?
Re: 10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel by Elinob(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
LMAO you say runz girls de migrate during famine abi ? grin
Re: 10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel by AlphaTaikun: 1:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Having worked in a Hotel before here's my list of Guest behavior you may likely encounter.
Now Let's roll.

1. The Runs Girl:
This Girl is a hustlers, She migrate from one rich city to another grin Initially when she arrives she don't exhibit Ashi trait, but after a week or so you get to know the kind of person she is because she will want to sleep with every body including staffs in order to pay her bills.

2. The Stranded Fellow:
This one comes once in a while, mostly Guys shaa, He can tell you all his life ordeal in just 5 minute. my advice's, when you meet this guy it's better you give him a chair to sleep else!! na abeg now go block your ear.

3. No Sex Girl:
You may not meet this girl often, she follow her boy friend or any body to a hotel room, when the moment comes she will say no, if the guy tries to force her she will scream at the top of her voice for help.
qust: Who send you ?grin

4. Tourist:
This Guest is in town for just one reason ( visit ), He/She is not problematic though you will have to recommend a lot for him/her including grin

5. The Condom beggars:
Hmmm this funny set of guest comes around during the weekend, They come back very late with either 2 0r 3 babes (Club things), all drunk " Give me my keys" but na one room him pay for oo, the next thing is to come out in boxer (something de stand) "abeg give me Condom" I will be like I send you any thing ? it's funny but this guys can pay 5,000 for a sachet of condom Konji Na Bastard.

6. Business Men:
This set of people don't have time to even have a walk within the hotel premises, they sleep early and are the first to check out.

7. The Debtor: During his first week he doesn't show signs of what he can do, after becoming acquainted with the manager and other staffs , this Guy would not want to pay his bills any more, sometime you have to seize his room key or properties before he complies.

8. The quickie Wizard:
mostly men, this man can finish one cartoon of condom(not pack) in a day this set of guest always scares me because one man could invite 15 girls in a day . I don't know what they drink it's something but not alomo grin

9. The Hard to Please:
This guest can make life hell for you in less than 24hours, He/She complains about everything, "why's your remote dusty" " why's this why's that" wahala !!!! , sometimes they are just faking it, if you go to where they stay life go just tire you.

10.The Rich Dude:
This guy's so rich that he could pay 50,000 just to rest with a girl for three minute.

The Invisible Men & Women:
these are the hypocrite men/women in the society (Clergy Men, Politician, married men & women) they operate mostly at night, they don't want to be seen because they know the implication, some of them disguise their selves such that you wont recognize them, always in for a quickie shaa.

You can add urs...
Lol @ #5. #6 is relatable...but not always.

(1) (Reply)

NUSKIN PRODUCTS Now Made Available in Lagos / MTN 11 For 11 Promo, Have you witness any winning? / 2015 Future Awards Rousing Speech By Chude Jideonwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.