Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? (877 Views)

Who Are You? A Bucket-carrier Or A Pipeline Builder? / Why Women Are Like Crabs In A Bucket / What Part Of Your Body Do You Start With When Taking Your Bath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? by bongolistik(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
When I am taking my bath with a bucket of water, I like sponging first from my toes then up to the head, but I know some of you like sponging from head (face) then down to your legs.

I find my pattern comfortable as I don't have to deal with the soap lather for long on my face before pouring major water to cleanse up.

But those that start sponging from face will have to endure for long the sometimes choking effect of soap lather before getting to their toes and finally rinsing up.

What about you, how do you go with yours? Even if you start sponging from the middle i.e. From your stomach region, kindly share with us your first pot of call with your sponge ladened soap lather in the bathroom
Re: When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? by Diffdeef(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
The toes are dirtier than the face

Sponging your toes before your face means you're taking dirt up your face.
Re: When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? by DesChyko: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
I start from my hand then move down.
I don't use sponge on my face. I use a coarse towel and it's the last.
Re: When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? by Tallesty1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nah only water I dey use. No sponge, no soap.
Re: When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? by trailB(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
From neck to toe & then my hair & face get special treatment wink
Re: When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
From neck to toe, i don't use sponge on my face.
Re: When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? by spicy244(f): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
I always start from my tummy then to mah neck n to the rest. I always wash mah face last but without sponge
Re: When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? by kadas01(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Its sponge and soap from neck to toe! Then finally I use only soap to wash my hair (head) and face!

My format since childhood! wink
Re: When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? by ikeno(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Your pattern is just not my style and a bit weird cos I consider the feet kind of dirtier than other part of the body.
I start from the shoulder and the feet is the last stop
Re: When Taking A Bucket Bath, Do You Sponge From Head To Toe Or The Reversal? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Diffdeef:
The toes are dirtier than the face

Sponging your toes before your face means you're taking dirt up your face.
This should be obvious enough for anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentine To Ellechrystal / Russia Displays Military Might / Wetin Make Twaci No Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.