Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Please Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother (695 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother by walex25(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hi everyone, Please I need your candid advice on this matter of the heart. There is this beautiful damsel which am really in luv with because she is kind of perfect to me. (Though we all believe there is no such thing as perfect). Everything I ever really want about a lady she’s blessed with it.
Here is where the problem lies in, we are running the same major, both mathematics. She’s a level ahead of me, she is in 300 while am in 200. She is a first class student while I’m not doing bad either.
I only fantasize a lot about her, and I couldn’t profess my love for her because I’m scared if I did, she will decline due to some flimsy excuse like “she don’t have time for guyz” or she want to face her study and the likes.
Now my question is should I go ahead and tell her? or I should wait until she’s almost done with her school, but I think if I should stick with the former I think the chances of her declining is very high while the later doesn’t guarantee I would get her
Please I would welcome any advice.
Thanks
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
walex25:
Hi everyone, Please I need your candid advice on this matter of the heart. There is this beautiful damsel which am really in luv with because she is kind of perfect to me. (Though we all believe there is no such thing as perfect). Everything I ever really want about a lady she’s blessed with it.
Here is where the problem lies in, we are running the same major, both mathematics. She’s a level ahead of me, she is in 300 while am in 200. She is a first class student while I’m not doing bad either.
I only fantasize a lot about her, and I couldn’t profess my love for her because I’m scared if I did, she will decline due to some flimsy excuse like “she don’t have time for guyz” or she want to face her study and the likes.
Now my question is should I go ahead and tell her? or I should wait until she’s almost done with her school, but I think if I should stick with the former I think the chances of her declining is very high while the later doesn’t guarantee I would get her
Please I would welcome any advice.
Thanks

in justin bieber's voice... 'Never say Never'

uhm charlie, you've gat to develop a positive mindset towards thz and let go off negativity.

Take a Bold step..

I will you luck..
Re: Please Help A Brother by IamLEGEND1: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Please Help A Brother by Prec1ous(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
go and read my friend!

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me!!!!! / How Can He Overcome This? / Signs Dat Shows Your Partner Is Going To Dump You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.