Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,245 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2762731 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DMPaulSr: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Spanishmilf:
level 35 what your id
AWTLAW
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmilf(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Baddestguyp:
mine is 68k...4gb/64gb it runs pubg 60fps without frame drops with the right settings...

U can get it...or try the 3gb version...same chipset...should work well for pubg
help me choose

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Spanishmilf:
help me choose

If you have 26k, I'll suggest you go for Redmi 6A.

It's far better than those two.

But if your budget is limited to the price of those two, then get the Oukitel. Far better than the Cubot despite the fact that it is 2gb RAM.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmilf(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
olayinkajnr:

But if your budget is limited to the price of those two, then get the Oukitel. Far better than the Cubot despite the fact that it is 2gb RAM.
redmi is 50k
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Spanishmilf:
redmi is 50k

I was specific. I said Redmi 6A.

Google it or search Jumia.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmilf(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
olayinkajnr:

I was specific. I said Redmi 6A.

Google it or search Jumia.

it 29k with discount
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Spanishmilf:
it 29k with discount

That one is the 2/32gb variant.

The 2/16gb variant cost 26k.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by steryj(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Richdee1:
Abeg which game can I download.. Just bought my infinix hot 6x with 2 gig ram. ... Racing games to be precise.. Action and arcade games are allowed
go for asphalt 8 airborne.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Spanishmilf:
help me choose
sorry bro...I don't know anything about these devices...why not go on YouTube and watch videos... especially gaming videos on them...
Or create a thread in phone section and ask
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Fortnite, pubg, injustice, avengers
Racing game play asphalt 9 thanks me later
he can't play Fortnite with that phone..isn't supported...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by steryj(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Baddestguyp:
mine is 68k...4gb/64gb it runs pubg 60fps without frame drops with the right settings...

U can get it...or try the 3gb version...same chipset...should work well for pubg
it works well. That is what I'm using. I just started playing pubg.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by steryj(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
guydangerous:
well you can try the generic versions or search jumia and aliexpress...be sure the one you are getting is compatible with your phone and the games you wish to play can accept it or has gamepad features.
pls how does this game pad work on phone? Tho I use Redmi note 7. How can I make it work? And which game pad can I use? where can I get it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by steryj(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
guydangerous:
well you can try the generic versions or search jumia and aliexpress...be sure the one you are getting is compatible with your phone and the games you wish to play can accept it or has gamepad features.
pls how does this game pad work on phone? Tho I use Redmi note 7. How can I make it work? And which game pad can I use? where can I get it? Which game is compatible?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by steryj(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
guydangerous:
I got these one for myself through someone from aliexpress but unfortunately the week it was suppose to arrive my Redmi note 4 got stolen and ever since then the pad have been there lying idle because I don't want to waste it on tecno and infinix phones,I've forgotten how much it cost but you can use the name at the back to search for it.
pls where do I get mine? What is the name? How much?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmario(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
I need a dope ass action game/adventure and a racing game to pass time basically, not an heavy gamer. Device is Samsung Note 8....6GB

Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmilf(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Spanishmario:
I need a dope ass action game/adventure and a racing game to pass time basically, not an heavy gamer. Device is Samsung Note 8....6GB

Thanks
you mean 6gigabyte rom

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmario(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Spanishmilf:
you mean 6gigabyte rom

Yeah
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Richdee1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Pls my asphalt 8 airborne is not opening ...when I launch it it will show Gameloft den roll after ten seconds it will write "asphalt 8 has stopped "
What's d problem? And solution
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I want to buy outkitel 2gb ram/16gb 6 injes
And I saw a Nova phone 3gb ram/ 16gb room
I'm a gamer which one should I go for don't suggest any phone for me because jumai is doing dicount
well temple run is still a game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ayolzi(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
nani667:
Arcade mission ✔️
your most kills on solo?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by audububa(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2019
olayinkajnr:

redmi 5a is good too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Richdee1(m): 12:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Richdee1:
Pls my asphalt 8 airborne is not opening ...when I launch it it will show Gameloft den roll after ten seconds it will write "asphalt 8 has stopped "
What's d problem? And solution

??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:12am On Aug 01, 2019
audububa:
redmi 5a is good too

Yeah it is but it's old.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmario(m): 6:21am On Aug 01, 2019
I need a dope ass action game/adventure and a racing game to pass time basically, not an heavy gamer. Device is Samsung Note 8....6GB RAM

Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmilf(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
IKON360:

well temple run is still a game
I'm speechless aswear
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmilf(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2019
Spanishmario:

Yeah
it too small but if u need an adicitve game download pubg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmario(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2019
Spanishmilf:
it too small but if u need an adicitve game download pubg

6GB RAM is too small for a game shocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Emekus92(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Spanishmario:

He ask you 6gb Rom u said yeah

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmilf(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Spanishmario:

What your phone storage
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmario(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Spanishmilf:
What your phone storage

64gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmilf(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Spanishmario:

64gb
Fortnite,pubg thank me later
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmario(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Fortnite,pubg thank me later

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.