Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2762512 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 2:45am On Aug 05, 2019
And this Baba be acting and talking like doctor strange undecided

He even has same teleportation power of doctor strange

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Spanishmilf:
his phone is 6gb ramn

Even if his phone is 6gb RAM and his GPU is less than Qualcomm Adreno 530, ARM Mali-G71 MP20, or ARM Mali-G72 MP12, he won't be able to play Fortnite.

And the required RAM is even at least 3gb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DMPaulSr: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
MobileGees:

Is the game online??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:37am On Aug 06, 2019
IKON360:
Those that have finished GTA san andreas, after that mission that Big Smoke will drive a bike while CJ shoots some people on bikes, trucks and suv, I have not been getting missions since. What do I do?
look for Cesar or OG log mission on your map.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Inkredible(m): 1:29am On Aug 06, 2019
nani667:
sad sad

You up for a play Nani?

Looking to play with people I can understand what they're saying.

We can form a clan or crew to play. I'm down for it guys.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 1:37am On Aug 06, 2019
guydangerous:
look for Cesar or OG log mission on your map.
nothing is showing on the map, I've just been gathering and defending territory since
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2019
IKON360:

nothing is showing on the map, I've just been gathering and defending territory since
screenshot your map.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2019
DMPaulSr:

Is the game online??
offline, premium,no iaps
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ToyBoyAaron(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
I felt like going mad today. Wasted 4gb to download Hello neighbor, 9mm and tales from borderland and non of them worked.. Hello neighbor after loading will display device not supported and will close. Tales from borderland is not displaying well because it is not for mali gpu and 9mm doesn't work on android 9 pie. Wasted 4gb indeed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ToyBoyAaron(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
MobileGees:

I'll get this game soon o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
guydangerous:
screenshot your map.
I'm not with my phone here but when I am, I'll quote you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Inkredible(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
PUBG players here?? Anyone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by CharlesJok3r: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
ToyBoyAaron:
I felt like going mad today. Wasted 4gb to download Hello neighbor, 9mm and tales from borderland and non of them worked.. Hello neighbor after loading will display device not supported and will close. Tales from borderland is not displaying well because it is not for mali gpu and 9mm doesn't work on android 9 pie. Wasted 4gb indeed

9mm and most of these other old games stopped working on android 6 upward
BTW which phone are you using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Cc Sammyfrosh what did I miss

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
typicalgamer:
Cc Sammyfrosh what did I miss

Maybe u missed me bro grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ToyBoyAaron(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

9mm and most of these other old games stopped working on android 6 upward
BTW which phone are you using?
Nokia x5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Guys Join my WhatsApp game section to debate and know about games updates and more. Thanks

https:///KituApGrmrp0KCSD8LYnoZ

If the link above doesn’t work just copy it to your browser and it will automatically direct you to my group

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Maybe u missed me bro grin

I did miss you bro drop your psn ID let's roll some fortnite

On a later day

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 12:37am On Aug 08, 2019
ToyBoyAaron:
Which site did u download Hello Neighbor & Tales From The Borderlands from?
Tales From The Borderlands supports Mali GPU
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 08, 2019
typicalgamer:

I did miss you bro drop your psn ID let's roll some fortnite

On a later day

It’s oladipuposamson bro and you can join my WhatsApp game group

If it doesn’t open here on Nairaland just copy it to your browser it will work thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 5:29am On Aug 12, 2019
DMPaulSr:
I just finished GTA SAN ANDREAS FOR THE SECOND TIME. STARTED THIS WEEK TUESDAY AND FINISHED THIS AFTERNOON..
I'll upload the video tonight on my YouTube channel. You can check other videos on my signature..
If you're having any problem with a level, mention me.

OMG! shocked

Finished GTA in less than a week?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DMPaulSr: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2019
ryfoz:

OMG! shocked

Finished GTA in less than a week?
Yeah.. with the cheat grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Meklex(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
DMPaulSr:

Yeah.. with the cheat grin
how did you bypass the helicopter mission?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DMPaulSr: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Meklex:
how did you bypass the helicopter mission?
Experience, I've played it before. So this one wasn't something hard.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by maidaboi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=sammyfrosh post=81050634]

If it doesn’t open here on Nairaland just copy it to your browser it will work thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by maidaboi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Add me pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by BoleAndFish: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Spanishmilf:
if you download pubg add me Wegonf@cknow
Does pubg require data to load the game or play the game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmario(m): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2019
What sites can I download games from coz play store is flop...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spanishmilf(m): 12:49am On Aug 14, 2019
BoleAndFish:
it requires data

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.