Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2775227 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mark9854:

yeah I pretty much follow up on Your post on the Gaming section, and typicaIgamer's too... I just go there to tease myself with the screenshots of games Y'all are playing until I get my hands on a console.

Really? I never knew u were with us back then my man.

What console do you want to get by the way?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Nice. Your phone seems to be snapdragon right? If so then that explains why you're getting reasonable fps.

My phone can't run the emulator for more than 5 minutes b4 thermal throttle starts setting in.

LOL grin grin grin.

Playing on infinix note 8i
Helio G80. As you can see, I'm running it on medium processors
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kochem:

LOL grin grin grin.

Playing on infinix note 8i
Helio G80. As you can see, I'm running it on medium processors

My man.

And am here struggling to even get medium processor to run flawlessly. Seriously f**k sammysung.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
I'm enjoying the next game

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zaha(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kochem:

will this game work well on xiaomi redmi note 9
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Zaha:
will this game work well on xiaomi redmi note 9

Definitely. I'm using Helio G80 and yours is Helio G85 so, we are running @ the same frequency, 6x ARM Cortex-A55 @ 1.8 GHz and
2x ARM Cortex-A75 @ 2.0 GHz.

Happy gaming grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Vecto:

What settings can I use on Pspp pes to make it play smooth and faster?

Download this file. And save it as it is at my screen shot.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zaha(m): 2:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Kochem:

Definitely. I'm using Helio G80 and yours is Helio G85 so, we are running @ the same frequency, 6x ARM Cortex-A55 @ 1.8 GHz and
2x ARM Cortex-A75 @ 2.0 GHz.

Happy gaming grin grin grin grin
ok, which site did you download it from and the emulator you are are using.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Zaha:
ok, which site did you download it from and the emulator you are are using.

The emulator is dolphin. Google search the emulator and the iso file.

Best of luck grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zaha(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2021
Kochem:

The emulator is dolphin. Google search the emulator and the iso file.

Best of luck grin
ok boss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ablemax(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kochem:

Pls how can I get the game and is it an online game which consumes data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ablemax(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
EMMYLASHTINS:
yh have downloaded the dark mirror also but want to finish logan shadow before playing it

Is it an online game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ablemax:

Pls how can I get the game and is it an online game which consumes data

It's offline. The game is played via emulator called dolphin. Google search the emulator and download the game iso file about 4.4GB via google as well.

Good luck Bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ablemax(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Kochem:

It's offline. The game is played via emulator called dolphin. Google search the emulator and download the game iso file about 4.4GB via google as well.

Good luck Bro

Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2021
Mark9854:

yeah I pretty much follow up on Your post on the Gaming section, and typicaIgamer's too... I just go there to tease myself with the screenshots of games Y'all are playing until I get my hands on a console.

Yeah man we don mellow down make the next generation carry on from our hands.

Na PC and console update we they now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2021
typicalgamer:

Yeah man we don mellow down make the next generation carry on from our hands.
Na PC and console update we they now
lol na so sha, that's the way forward as mobile gaming don cast...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Really? I never knew u were with us back then my man.

What console do you want to get by the way?
I was very much with you guys then o, I still find it funny that some of us thought mobile gaming stood a chance against console gaming.
I'm planning on getting a PS4 but with the way the country is going I might settle for less by getting a ps3 slim.
I'm in possession of a low end PC at the moment sha, I'm playing 25 TO LIFE and KILL SWITCH on it...

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2021
Mark9854:

I was very much with you guys then o, I still find it funny that some of us thought mobile gaming stood a chance against console gaming.
I'm planning on getting a PS4 but with the way the country is going I might settle for less by getting a ps3 slim.
I'm in possession of a low end PC at the moment sha, I'm playing 25 TO LIFE and KILL SWITCH on it...

Yeah i understand the situation bro. What to do nah!

Yeah, the ps3 is still a good and relevant console. I might even stretch it and say it probably has more better games than ps4 imo (as in games with great gameplay).

When u get it, u can let me know so I can recommend a game or two to you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MrBONE2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
LORDSKULL:

Download this file. And save it as it is at my screen shot.

Let me give ä try
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KozzyKayaki(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mark9854:

Mehnnn.. i used to play kill switch back then, that game was hard as hellllll
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Yeah i understand the situation bro. What to do nah!

Yeah, the ps3 is still a good and relevant console. I might even stretch it and say it probably has more better games than ps4 imo (as in games with great gameplay).

When u get it, u can let me know so I can recommend a game or two to you bro.
sure thing boss.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
KozzyKayaki:

Mehnnn.. i used to play kill switch back then, that game was hard as hellllll
no be small hard... the game is fast paced na so it's bound to be difficult for gamers who are used to tactical games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KozzyKayaki(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mark9854:

no be small hard... the game is fast paced na so it's bound to be difficult for gamers who are used to tactical games.
I didn't finish the game sef dah year.. i stopped at that ship mission where it was rainy heavily.. it was very hard eh, mehn i just gave up.. no be me game go give hypertension.. just kept dieing and dieing and dieing on that particular mission
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stackheap(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hello house, how can I get and play ppsspp games on my android, I am looking at pes, FIFA and COD.
Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
MrBONE2:

Let me give ä try

Pls any help from lordskull or sajmark is not trying stuff... We have completed most of high ended PPSSPP game with eased. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Names of PPSSPP gamer 2020: are Lordskull, Sajmark, Kochem and Mark9854. Their game completion levels

Lordskull 90%�
Sajmark 94%�
Kochem 95%�
Mark9854 70%�

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
LORDSKULL:
Names of PPSSPP gamer 2020: are Lordskull, Sajmark, Kochem and Mark9854. Their game completion levels

Lordskull 90%�
Sajmark 94%�
Kochem 85%�
Mark9854 70%�
lol, my Oga thanks for the nomination o... we used ppsspp to keep the thread alive last year.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
LORDSKULL:

LordskulI 90%�
Sajmark 94%�
Kochēm 85%�
Mark9854 70%�
Na men run am... We'll try to represent this year as well.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
sajmark:

lol, my Oga thanks for the nomination o... we used ppsspp to keep the thread alive last year.

This year na Dolfin emulator...

List of best games for it will commence soon... Gamers are ahead of others when it comes in thinking aspect.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mark9854:

Na men run am... We'll try to represent this year as well.

Na so bro... Great gamers, greatest gamers...

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
LORDSKULL:

Lordskull 90%�
Sajmark 94%�
Kochem 95%�
Mark9854 70%�

LOL grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.