Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2777100 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Zombie Grind ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
✔️✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Just downloaded socom:bravo 3,but it has a little glitch it's cracks sometimes. Please what settings can I use to make it run smoothly. This is my first ppsspp game.Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sweet game ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2021
nani667:
Sweet game ✔️
how come you dey boss every online multiplayer game wey you lay your hands on? no be juju bdat?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2021
Johnwick64:
Just downloaded socom:bravo 3,but it has a little glitch it's cracks sometimes. Please what settings can I use to make it run smoothly. This is my first ppsspp game.Thanks
what device do you game on? SOCOM 3 isn't that Demanding.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2021
sajmark:

Not demanding at all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2021
sajmark:

redmi 9a. I think there Is something wrong with the settings because it happens after I load game.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Johnwick64:
redmi 9a. I think there Is something wrong with the settings because it happens after I load game.
well your device isn't ideal for gaming but I think with one or two settings you can enjoy SOCOM 3 cuz all the SOCOM games aren't demanding like god of war and syphon filter series.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
sajmark:

well your device isn't ideal for gaming but I think with one or two settings you can enjoy SOCOM 3 cuz all the SOCOM games aren't demanding like god of war and syphon filter series.
thanks I just googled and I have gotten the settings,I changed the mode to no buffered effects and it works fine but there's like a little crack with things like bomblast just tiny sha.
Not ideal for gaming yh I sha still dey play pes2021 on it.please o just a question,if I download Pascal wager (mod) from a third party site,do I need internet connection to start the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Baddestguyp:
PUBG is getting harder by the day...
Everyone is a pro now using at least 4 fingers claw or 6 fingers claw and gyroscope
No noobs in PUBG again

I'm using LG G8... snapdragon 855
I have tried different four finger setups, can't master them yet. How are people using six? I have even tried athena's setup, didn't work for me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Hakeem12:
I have tried different four finger setups, can't master them yet. How are people using six? I have even tried athena's setup, didn't work for me.
4 fingers is easy...
Just put in 2-3 hours per day for 5 days in a row and you'll be very comfortable with it...
2 hours for 5 days...by 4th day sef...you'll have muscle memory...and your hand pains will reduce

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2021
Baddestguyp:
4 fingers is easy...
Just put in 2-3 hours per day for 5 days in a row and you'll be very comfortable with it...
2 hours for 5 days...by 4th day sef...you'll have muscle memory...and your hand pains will reduce

Hmmmmmm...

That's a lot of time ohhhh!!! Even 2 fingers dey pain my hand like this.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Guys please help,my socom fails to continue at this mission where I am to rescue toro.this image is what I find after that,is there anything I can do or the file I downloaded is a waste

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by toluxe0075: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Johnwick64:
Guys please help,my socom fails to continue at this mission where I am to rescue toro.this image is what I find after that,is there anything I can do or the file I downloaded is a waste
Download the blue Ppsspp and run the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
toluxe0075:

Thank you,I would do that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by WycliffeSMB(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
nani667:
Zombie Grind ✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvell23(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
PPSSPP games are the best games to play on mobile using PSP emulators- Check out few of them here-https://naijaonlineguide.com/best-ppsspp-games-android/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
ToyBoyAaron:

Bully, oddworld and animus. You have no idea how much I love GOW. Played ghost of sparta and chains of olympus several times. Waiting for my laptop to be fixed to start with them again. I only have shooters but I hardly play them. I recently uninstall darkness rises and I love that game but the update tire me
excuse me o,is this godfire completely offline and would it work with android 10
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2021
toluxe0075:

sorry sir but it did not work,is there any settings to use to make it work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by toluxe0075: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Johnwick64:
sorry sir but it did not work,is there any settings to use to make it work
I don't think there is any settings. I played the game using the blue Ppsspp when I had similar issue as yours, and it worked. Maybe you should try the game all over again using the blue Ppsspp.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Johnwick64:
almost everyone faced this issue, there was a version of blue ppsspp that solved it for some but I used a ripped version by SUPERGAMERX which had that scene removed... when trying with the blue ppsspp don't load state, replay the stage from the beginning.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tolu181: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nobody dey play Fortnite here, abi una phone no reach

With fortnite you will battle against players from pc gaming, console gaming (ps4,xbox,ps5) every player will be in one field

If you think PUBG is hard, try Fortnite

Using phone to kill a player that is playing from a ps5... Is the real deal.

Fortnite requires 6gb ram at least

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tolu181: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
NewDelhi:

See let me just warn you, let this be the last time you'll involve me in your shenanigans. For weeks now I've kept a low profile yet you keep spamming my mentions in the name of voicing out your life frustrations and troubles. I'm not the reason your life is backwards, neither am I the reason you're not making progress. Get busy and stop trolling all over nairaland. This is your last warning else your mother might have to cry over you. Trust me, it costs me nothing, absolutely nothing.
grin grin grin

You dey shame? You wey be headmaster for ashawo thread

After retiring from gambling thread
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tolu181:

With fortnite you will battle against players from pc gaming, console gaming (ps4,xbox,ps5) every player will be in one field

no one plays Fortnite on mobile...dead game on mobile...

Google play and App store kicked the greedy company and their game out of their store...

And you really think ram is what determines whether a phone can run the game? Lol...
6gb ram on a snapdragon 660 phone won't run shit...

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tolu181: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Baddestguyp:
no one plays Fortnite on mobile...dead game on mobile...

Google play and App store kicked the greedy company and their game out of their store...

And you really think ram is what determines whether a phone can run the game? Lol...
6gb ram on a snapdragon 660 phone won't run shit...
hmmm
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
sajmark:

almost everyone faced this issue, there was a version of blue ppsspp that solved it for some but I used a ripped version by SUPERGAMERX which had that scene removed... when trying with the blue ppsspp don't load state, replay the stage from the beginning.
oh thank you,that's the mistake I made,I was loading state again on the blue ppsspp Nd it failed. Thank you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Johnwick64: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
toluxe0075:

I don't think there is any settings. I played the game using the blue Ppsspp when I had similar issue has yours, and it worked. Maybe you should try the game all over again using the blue Ppsspp.
ok would do
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Tolu181:

Before the ban no iPhone uses 6gb ram and they ran fotnite flawlessly, but what do I know
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by leetylee: 6:08am On Sep 18, 2021
I tried downloading the Naruto storm 4 ppsp file and I got Naruto impact, funny thing Is I've finished the game and I downloaded it twice I need a good site to get storm 4 please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tolu181: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2021
typicalgamer:

Before the ban no iPhone uses 6gb ram and they ran fotnite flawlessly, but what do I know
iPhone na android no be the same thing

iPhone go put 16gb ram inside their phone, come dey call am 4gb ram

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Tolu181:
iPhone na android no be the same thing

iPhone go put 16gb ram inside their phone, come dey call am 4gb ram

Hmm I’ll look into this

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.