Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2779513 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Therock5555(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
oludoyin99:
Who knows how to remove ban on gangstar vegas?
are u using a modded app
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Therock5555:
are u using a modded app
Therock5555 ,my realest guy from time. How av u been. The xavier crooner. Add me on whatsapp. 08087219596.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
davthom:
as in!!!. the only manageable data plan that anybody can use to download this game is airtel unlimited mid night plan and that is if u're lucky and their data speeds are OK in ur area.
airtel is slow over here even the little mtn bblited some guys are managing is beginning to act some how but I believe what naija boys can do
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Therock5555:
but where did the other episodes download into?

And what kinda of phone are u using,maybe I'll go to play store again
it went straight into the sd card and I used infinix hot as of that time last year,also check where your installed apps and games go into whether sd card or internal memory through settings....storage and memory....tick sd card if other wise but in case you do all that but still experience the same problem....move all your movable applications,games,pictures,music,videos and important files to your sd card so as to create space on the internal board
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Therock5555:
are u using a modded app
Yes Gangstar Rio too dey write invalid license
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
please I need a cool 800mb offline games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Therock5555(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2016
demsid:
Therock5555 ,my realest guy from time. How av u been. The xavier crooner. Add me on whatsapp. 08087219596.
I'll add u up sir

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Therock5555(m): 1:02am On Feb 11, 2016
AmazingZeus:
it went straight into the sd card and I used infinix hot as of that time last year,also check where your installed apps and games go into whether sd card or internal memory through settings....storage and memory....tick sd card if other wise but in case you do all that but still experience the same problem....move all your movable applications,games,pictures,music,videos and important files to your sd card so as to create space on the internal board
I'll do just that sir,downloading the walking dead for like the seventh time in 3 days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Therock5555(m): 1:17am On Feb 11, 2016
oludoyin99:

Yes Gangstar Rio too dey write invalid license
okay bro follow mg instructions carefully,after downloading and extracting data,dont install the apk yet,just go to your settings,storage and clean the cache of both Google playstore and Google app,then go to your pkaystore, find the game,download just a few kilobyte then stop it.

Then install the modded apk,don't open yet,go to android/obb and copy the gangsta Vegas obb file with the name and everything, paste it in your memory card,make sure the other one is still in obb,then launch the app with your data on

It would tell you to download files of over 2gig,just smile and exist the game,go to where you store the other obb file in your memory card, take it back to android-obb, you would notice that the other obb file had been wiped,just grin wildly and paste the rar file into obb, launch the game with your data on,once it verifies the game and starts, switch off your data and enjoy the game brother, the game is dope

But the world is too big sha, too much missions everywhere.

I hope this was helpful
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joy1706(f): 1:23am On Feb 11, 2016
v4vendetta:

Call of duty

http://www.revdl.com/call-of-duty-strike-team-android.html/

Tomb raider 1

http://play.mob.org/game/tomb_raider_1.html

Tomb raider 2

http://play.mob.org/game/tomb_raider_2.html

Tomb raider guardian of light

http://apkmaniafull.com/2015/07/08/lara-croft-guardian-of-light-v2-0-0-apk/

Tomb raider relic run

http://apkmaniafull.com/2015/08/13/lara-croft-relic-run-v1-0-47-apk/

Download any one of your choice,I never knew tomb raider had android games except that boring relic run
Please how do I decompress and install it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 6:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Joy1706:

Please how do I decompress and install it. Thanks
use b1 from Google play store to decompress/extract the file after which you move the extracted/decompressed files into the right folder and install the apk,which of the game did you download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joy1706(f): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2016
v4vendetta:
use b1 from Google play store to decompress/extract the file after which you move the extracted/decompressed files into the right folder and install the apk,which of the game did you download
Tomb raider. How do I move the extracted files into the right folder?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Therock5555:
whatsapp me

Pls where ur whatsapp number abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Joy1706:

Tomb raider. How do I move the extracted files into the right folder?
tap on the file till you see options like move,copy,delete etc I hope you know the right folder to move it to
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joy1706(f): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2016
v4vendetta:
tap on the file till you see options like move,copy,delete etc I hope you know the right folder to move it to
I downloaded and extracted the cache before downloading the apk. Will I have a problem?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Joy1706:

I downloaded and extracted the cache before downloading the apk. Will I have a problem?
no download the apk now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by horlahlucee(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Therock5555:
but where did the other episodes download into?

And what kinda of phone are u using,maybe I'll go to play store again
The episodes download directly into your data storage
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Therock5555(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Joered63:

Pls where ur whatsapp number abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Joy1706:

have you downloaded the apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joy1706(f): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
v4vendetta:
have you downloaded the apk
I have. Still no luck. I don't know what I'm supposed to copy or where to paste it. Would you be so kind as to gimme a step by step instruction?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Joy1706:

I have. Still no luck. I don't know what I'm supposed to copy or where to paste it. Would you be so kind as to gimme a step by step instruction?
2 things are involved when moving game cache files, first you have to check if it's a data file or an one file, most games are one files, your obb folder is located in your Android folder, in file manager search for Android, when you open it you'll find 2 folders namely data and obb, now after extracting your zip file, move the obb file to your obb folder, Note that when you extract the file at first, the obb file is already in a folder, just move that folder to your obb folder in Android. If it's a data file do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Joy1706:

after extracting the tomb raider zip file successfully goto the folder where you extracted the file and check if there's anything like obb at the end of the name i.e tomb raider.obb,if there's something like that it then mean you have to move that extracted folder into sdcard/android/obb but if you didn't see anything like obb but saw files i.e inside the extracted folder you didn't see anything like tomb raider obb but rather you saw files upon files then you have to move that extracted folder into sdcard/android/data

Do you understand or can you post screen shots of the extracted/decompressed file let me see
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Therock5555:
okay bro follow mg instructions carefully,after downloading and extracting data,dont install the apk yet,just go to your settings,storage and clean the cache of both Google playstore and Google app,then go to your pkaystore, find the game,download just a few kilobyte then stop it.

Then install the modded apk,don't open yet,go to android/obb and copy the gangsta Vegas obb file with the name and everything, paste it in your memory card,make sure the other one is still in obb,then launch the app with your data on

It would tell you to download files of over 2gig,just smile and exist the game,go to where you store the other obb file in your memory card, take it back to android-obb, you would notice that the other obb file had been wiped,just grin wildly and paste the rar file into obb, launch the game with your data on,once it verifies the game and starts, switch off your data and enjoy the game brother, the game is dope

But the world is too big sha, too much missions everywhere.

I hope this was helpful
Bro but gangstar Rio is a paid game on the play store? Any tips to remove ban from Gangstar Vegas?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joy1706(f): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2016
v4vendetta:
after extracting the tomb raider zip file successfully goto the folder where you extracted the file and check if there's anything like obb at the end of the name i.e tomb raider.obb,if there's something like that it then mean you have to move that extracted folder into sdcard/android/obb but if you didn't see anything like obb but saw files i.e inside the extracted folder you didn't see anything like tomb raider obb but rather you saw files upon files then you have to move that extracted folder into sdcard/android/data

Do you understand or can you post screen shots of the extracted/decompressed file let me see
Thank u. I've been able to do it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 12, 2016
GTA liberty city stories now on playstore

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 12, 2016
jaiyejina:
I don't have anyone, was thinking u could send it

Not worth the stress
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2016
davthom:
i hope is not up to 5gb wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2016
Joy1706:

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2016
davthom:
someone has already made a download attempt from play store,Americans sha....I played this game on ppsspp emulator I don't think I will be playing it again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2016
Joy1706:

I know you would,use the same pattern on all games you come across
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2016
AmazingZeus:
i hope is not up to 5gb wink
unless den want make person burn all 16gb internal merory phones like Christians burning black magic books it isnt grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
davthom:
unless den want make person burn all 16gb internal merory phones like Christians burning black magic books it isnt grin
lol I for see who go download the game,game wy PSP holders don played since 18 B.C

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.