Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2779555 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Shakiratemma(f): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Failed mission bt damn! Am gud cool cool cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Shakiratemma:
Failed mission bt damn! Am gud cool cool cool
what game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Shakiratemma(f): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Baddestguyp:
what game?
Dead Trigger!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Now at season 9 of score hero

Is this game nice ? Better than Fts?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
ladykilllar:

Is this game nice ? Better than Fts?
not the same type of game. but score hero is the latest. everyone is playing it these days.

now at season 13
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Some of my games.... ww2k, mortal kombat x and real racing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2016
Gangstar Vegas force closes on my Infinix HoT Note Pro......it just go back to menu.....how can I fix this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2016
Has any1 tried multi-player mode on virtua tennis?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
oludoyin99:
Gangstar Vegas force closes on my Infinix HoT Note Pro......it just go back to menu.....how can I fix this?
Try downloading a new apk.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Pls where can I download asphalt 8 mod apk +data reliable source i downloaded the current version 2.3.0i and downloaded the first data thru the apk but the second data needed to start the race doesn't want to download on 3g it is just stagnant ,I even downloaded older version obb+apk but it keeps force closing at startup,all these files which I downloaded from Android mob and revdl are rubbish ,I downloaded the latest obb file for gl2.0 from revdl but it couldn't extract the file ,it says bad file error or wrong header .PLS a working link or website where I can get this game without issues will be much appreciated
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
krozay:
Pls where can I download asphalt 8 mod apk +data reliable source i downloaded the current version 2.3.0i and downloaded the first data thru the apk but the second data needed to start the race doesn't want to download on 3g it is just stagnant ,I even downloaded older version obb+apk but it keeps force closing at startup,all these files which I downloaded from Android mob and revdl are rubbish ,I downloaded the latest obb file for gl2.0 from revdl but it couldn't extract the file ,it says bad file error or wrong header .PLS a working link or website where I can get this game without issues will be much appreciated
download from playstore and get the mod apk of that same version. move obb to else where uninstall apk and install modded apk, move data to its location and play.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Baddestguyp:
not the same type of game. but score hero is the latest. everyone is playing it these days.

now at season 13

I just downloaded it, seems ok i close to season 2 it is cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Poor mans fts 16 , modded and edited version of fts 15

New boots, latest transfers and latest kits

Still waiting for fts 16 tho

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
ladykilllar:
Poor mans fts 16 , modded and edited version of fts 15

New boots, latest transfers and latest kits

Still waiting for fts 16 tho

which site did u download it please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Criminal case

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Guys download the walking dead ,a mini series from telltales. http://www.andropalace.net/the-walking-dead-michonne-full-apkdata/

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
isaiah9:
Guys download the walking dead ,a mini series from telltales. http://www.andropalace.net/the-walking-dead-michonne-full-apkdata/
cool...i've been waiting for these game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
isaiah9:
How's it different to walking dead?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Who is playing gta liberty city stories on infinix hot note?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
AmazingZeus:
Criminal case
Guy that game go finish your life, had to delete it. it's just so very time consuming. I was playing it morning afternoon and night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2016
hey guys just wondering if there's anyone here whose recently made any purchase from the play store whose also getting charged more than the amount charged on play store.the last two apps I have purchased for 990 naira on play store have both actually cost me between #1300-#1400.I don't know if its psiphon causing it because of the whole location change thing because I don't think the current dollar to naira conversion rate should affect it because that should only affect imported foreign goods and d official conversion rate at CBN is still #197-199.anyone who doesn't use vpns and has recently made an app purchase pls answer I'd really appreciate it,thanks smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Joshkid:
How's it different to walking dead?
it's just a mini series (3 episodes) the main walking dead season 3 will be out later in the year.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2016
dumo1:

Guy that game go finish your life, had to delete it. it's just so very time consuming. I was playing it morning afternoon and night
very true my brother,am still enjoying it though grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2016
isaiah9:

Just finished episode 1...dope game

Gatx to complete GOT smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
teewhydope:

Just finished episode 1...dope game

Gatx to complete GOT smiley
which episode are you playing now in GOT? My favorite episode is episode 4. The final episode was brutal lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
isaiah9:
which episode are you playing now in GOT? My favorite episode is episode 4. The final episode was brutal lol

Episode 3 cool have you tried "the wolf among us" Wish i could play the game all over again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
teewhydope:

Episode 3 cool have you tried "the wolf among us" Wish i could play the game all over again
I've played it twice. It's a great game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
proffnico:
Liberty City

Which phone are u using?

It has refuse to play on infinix hot note 1gb, don't know if it will work on lollipop.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
udemzyudex:

Which phone are u using?

It has refuse to play on infinix hot note 1gb, don't know if it will work on lollipop.
It works on lollipop. I think you'll need 1.5gb ram and above for the game.. "i use gionee m5"
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
proffnico:
It works on lollipop. I think you'll need 1.5gb ram and above for the game.. "i use gionee m5"

OK thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.