Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2779041 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samxylino(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2016
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Lagos, bro.
k,maybe Benin city will have something similar
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2016
davthom:
k,maybe Benin city will have something similar
Yeah, just maybe.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2016
I just can't migrate from Betatalk to IPulse, I need that night plan badly. With my sim and my mum's, both are giving this, any way out?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
I just can't migrate from Betatalk to IPulse, I need that night plan badly. With my sim and my mum's, both are giving this, any way out?
reboot ur phone then dial *406# and migrate to pulse

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
pulse is the way out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2016
samxylino:
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
thank you bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2016
davthom:
reboot ur phone then dial *406# and migrate to pulse
Done that, ain't still working, damn.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2016
guydangerous:
pulse is the way out
You misunderstood me bro. It is not migrating
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You misunderstood me bro. It is not migrating
use this ussd code *123# reply with 2 for tariff migration then follow suit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2016
guydangerous:
use this ussd code *123# reply with 2 for tariff migration then follow suit
I've done everything pertaining to ussd code still no success, I'm boiling now, and I can't use the airtel own without proper preparation
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FantasyHub: 9:43pm On May 26, 2016
FantasyHub:
@ Isaiah, I was talking pes.
educate me about ppsspp and how to download it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2016
samxylino:
Brothers for Android is out.
http://androidgamezonebd.com/brothers-a-tale-of-two-sons/
Wow, that's nice, played it on Xbox.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:09am On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I've done everything pertaining to ussd code still no success, I'm boiling now, and I can't use the airtel own without proper preparation
any success? Just keep trying *406# or *123#,I used the later to migrate easily
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:26am On May 27, 2016
krozay:
Those of u hu have played NOVA 3 any of d editions how long is d gameplay? Hope it isn't short like MC4 or DAT rubbish godfire which had no major selling point apart 4rm it's graphics. I regret wasting almost 2GB downloading DAT game.Also is d onlyn multiplayer stil activ in NOVA 3 especiali d freedom edition. P.S I think u guys shud download The Room 1-3. I highly recommend those games. They are 3D puzzle games DAT wil blow ur mind. Developed by Fireproof Studios they are some of d few games DAT have a rating of 4.8 and above on Google Play Store (if not the only ones)The 1st one i.e The Room 1 was once Apple's Store Best Game of The Year, Stuff Magazine Best Game of the Year (Stuff even interviewed 1 of d main developers on how to make a best selling mobile game) and a recipient of The BAFTA Awards (I don't no d mining of BAFTA any1 DAT knows shud pls tel me) Dey are paid games but u can download dem 4 free on android.mob.org I wud stil gladly pay 4 dem if I had d moni. So guys download & tell us ur experience
Nova 3 is a good game and if you are into all this scientific movies, you'll loove it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:35am On May 27, 2016
Just finished downloading assassin's creed Identity.
In my opinion the graphics and gameplay are cool but from what i've seen, the game doesn't have a storyline ( very disappointing). You just go on mission one after the other. No story in the campaign mode.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DonAustyne(m): 4:12am On May 27, 2016
isaiah9:
In my opinion the graphics and gameplay are cool but from what i've seen, the game doesn't have a storyline ( very disappointing). You just go on mission one after the other. No story in the campaign mode.
what subsribtion do use ib playing game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:56am On May 27, 2016
guydangerous:
any success? Just keep trying *406# or *123#,I used the later to migrate easily
I like you a lot for this, Mr Dangerous, only you out of the Pentagon has such concerns. I tried *406#, just now and it worked, will subscribe today.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:59am On May 27, 2016
Now to the Pentagon, this is the issue, if I download a working data for Modern Combat 4 from revdl, then download the apk from Play Store would it work? In other words is it the data that doesn't support Lollipop or the apk?
The Pentagon = Bddestguyp, Dynamo007, Guydangerous, Collinz2, and Davthom. ASAP, please.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Now to the Pentagon, this is the issue, if I download a working data for Modern Combat 4 from revdl, then download the apk from Play Store would it work? In other words is it the data that doesn't support Lollipop or the apk?
The Pentagon = Bddestguyp, Dynamo007, Guydangerous, Collinz2, and Davthom. ASAP, please.
http://upfile.mobi/1298475 That's what you need.. Full apk+data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 6:48am On May 27, 2016
Help me out o. After successfully downloading modern combat14, i installed it,when i try playing it, dis is what it display.

What should i do plz

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2016
proffnico:
http://upfile.mobi/1298475 That's what you need.. Full apk+data
For lolipop, homie?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:14am On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
try proffnico link... But incases lyk dt it's d apk that doesn't support d android version not the data kuz the apk won't install nor work...... If the data from revdl is the same version with the one on playstore it will surely work..... Hope you knw hw to go on with it? I mean downloading only the apk on playstore.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
Help me out o. After successfully downloading modern combat14, i installed it,when i try playing it, dis is what it display.

What should i do plz
Use lucky patcher or download from playstore if it's free.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2016
isaiah9:
i await more reviews from you ....... grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:

The Game is wack, deleted it same day. nothing special except the graphics...just full of boring/uninteresting missions undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
Use lucky patcher or download from playstore if it's free.
kk. Thanks. Let me google search how to usr kucky patcher. Playstore is yearnin rubbish
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I like you a lot for this, Mr Dangerous, only you out of the Pentagon has such concerns. I tried *406#, just now and it worked, will subscribe today.
anytime bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
I neva play am since last night, the tin just tire me. After years of waiting one would think that it's gonna be super dope all round. Take backstab storyline for example, you know it's abt a general who was betrayed and later jailed for some years, on his execution day he escaped, looked for his wife and planed on his revenge but in assassin's creed Identity, you just go on mission one after the other. Now i know why there's no cutscenes because cutscenes and storyline go together most of the time.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2016
isaiah9:
is just like playing multi-player match where the goal is to win or quit or play another mission...am not downloading the game for sure.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
try proffnico link... But incases lyk dt it's d apk that doesn't support d android version not the data kuz the apk won't install nor work...... If the data from revdl is the same version with the one on playstore it will surely work..... Hope you knw hw to go on with it? I mean downloading only the apk on playstore.....
I know how to get an apk only from Play store, the question is, would all mc4 apk support a working data, it'll be like downloading the latest apk for any working data.
Damn English
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2016
DonAustyne:
what subsribtion do use ib playing game
i use airtel double offer (loading airtel card using *555*pin# u get free data depending on the amount you load. Only on new airtel sim though) in playing. While i use night plan in downloading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.