Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780636 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Etisalat hunt.
you never still buy the sim.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Made one of the biggest mistakes by deleting the data of Peace Walker, the game was just starting to get harder.
Dark Mirror.
bro plz help me wit dis ppsspp game. I downloaded dis game, but it's not clear, and d voice is cracking. Den I try god of war, but d game is cracking. It's moving very very slow. Plz help me.

I also tried does settings u posted via screenshots, but still didn't work....

Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
kingDELE:
bro plz help me wit dis ppsspp game. I downloaded dis game, but it's not clear, and d voice is cracking. Den I try god of war, but d game is cracking. It's moving very very slow. Plz help me.

I also tried does settings u posted via screenshots, but still didn't work....

Thanks

After I deleted the data on the folder PSP, everything's back to square one, I'm using frameskip to enjouy this one. Try Google.

#EtisalatHunt.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
you never still buy the sim.
Tomorrow is the D-day.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

After I deleted the data on the folder PSP, everything's back to square one, I'm using frameskip to enjouy this one. Try Google.

#EtisalatHunt.

Etisalat hunt, dat must b der 70naira unlimited.

Btw, what is frameskip?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
I don't have the game any more.
ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
kingDELE:

Etisalat hunt, dat must b der 70naira unlimited.

Btw, what is frameskip?
It is part of the graphic settings, remember you must "skip buffered rendering".
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by polariss(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You might find it in settings, but since I'm short of data or broke, you'll have to take my words only.

When you click on install, don't you see a pop up, read that box carefully and you'll be fine.
yes I layer did see it..I guess I was just in a hurry to download it that my eyes skiped it smiley..yet to download it thou..glo scrappy network
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by polariss(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
joseph214:
Have u done it yet. Is it all apps that are like that.
yet to download it..poor glo network
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
polariss:
yes I layer did see it..I guess I was just in a hurry to download it that my eyes skiped it smiley..yet to download it thou..glo scrappy network

It's all good.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35am On Jun 30, 2016
NicolasTfile:

Seconded!!!
NLDr
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 12:35am On Jun 30, 2016
pls guys where should can I download modern combat 3 fallen nation that works on lollipop, andropalace or revdl? Mah no waste data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35am On Jun 30, 2016
NicolasTfile:

Joined the modern combat 4 gang...would like to know ow to play multiplayer and d best grups to join out dere!!
click multiplayer and click online.

if u have wifi, connect. if u don't have just on data and on WiFi. no need to connect it. it just needs to be on.

create a Gameloft live account with the username and password u want.

play ranked matches to get money and XP to buy weapons and perks. custom match is for testing or clan battles or just for fun. can't give money r XP

any other thing or advice mention me

and under HQ join this clan NLDr
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:47am On Jun 30, 2016
As a sniper

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:34am On Jun 30, 2016
oludoyin99:
pls guys where should can I download modern combat 3 fallen nation that works on lollipop, andropalace or revdl? Mah no waste data
download from revdl
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2016
dynamo007:
download from revdl
Thanks bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Frasser(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
dynamo007:
download from revdl
How bout their mc4??Hop it works
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Frasser:
from andropalace (download version 1.1.7c), first of all which phone are u using.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2016
teamGTA sa
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2016
Due to d testimonies I have been reading here. I den decide to download M.C4. I started playing it but am not seeing enithin addictive in it. Is it because am just starting or what.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
kingDELE:
Due to d testimonies I have been reading here. I den decide to download M.C4. I started playing it but am not seeing enithin addictive in it. Is it because am just starting or what.
dats cos you are playing campaign mode. We don't play campaign mode. See my first screenshot.

We play online multiplayer mode with players round the world. No matter how good someone is in campaign, he'll be schooled in multiplayer wen he first starts

See my score with sniper rifle only in second pic. Still practicing sniping as a noob sniper

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Frasser:
m not sure but it should to be sure compare the version of playstore to revdl
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Frasser(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Collinz2:
from andropalace (download version 1.1.7c), first of all which phone are u using.
infinix hot note kit kat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Frasser(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Baddestguyp:

See my score with sniper rifle only in second pic. Still practicing sniping as a noob sniper
Bruv u try jor, still got sum reasonable kills... Hw bout ur assault rifles?? Chabatek or compakt?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Frasser(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
kingDELE:
Dude u'd be forced to delete d game after playing multi-player mode, Esp. as a noob (death frm every angle) lolz... Try it, it's really awesome
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Frasser:
infinix hot note kit kat
ok it will work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Baddestguyp:
dats cos you are playing campaign mode. We don't play campaign mode. See my first screenshot.

We play online multiplayer mode with players round the world. No matter how good someone is in campaign, he'll be schooled in multiplayer wen he first starts

how do I join d multiplayer team.

Will I use data 2 play it.

And also, after joining d team, will dey b a particular tym dat all d team participants will b playing or I can play it anytym??

Thanks.
Frasser:
Dude u'd be forced to delete d game after playing multi-player mode, Esp. as a noob (death frm every angle) lolz... Try it, it's really awesome
lol. I want to feel d merriment
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
kingDELE:
teamGTA sa
gta all the way. By the way bro, which phone are you using.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Baddestguyp:

please where did you download mc4, I use hot 2 and the one a guy sent me didn't even launch.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Frasser:
Bruv u try jor, still got sum reasonable kills... Hw bout ur assault rifles?? Chabatek or compakt?
compact 665
I use it with sound suppressor silencer, carbon stock, tactical holo sight, tactical grip (or so, the round grip), and standard ammo

With intervention class and perks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
kingDELE:
how do I join d multiplayer team.

Will I use data 2 play it.

And also, after joining d team, will dey b a particular tym dat all d team participants will b playing or I can play it anytym??

Thanks.lol. I want to feel d merriment

yes u need data. Doesn't take much. Like 7-15 mb an hour if I'm right or less sef

U can play online multiplayer anytime anyway. There are always players online round the world
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hakeem12:
please where did you download mc4, I use hot 2 and the one a guy sent me didn't even launch.
I downloaded obb file from andropalace.net but the obb patch and apk 1.1.7c I'm using are from apkmania.

I've sent to my friends using hot two it worked for all of them perfectly

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.