Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780328 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:20am On Jul 04, 2016
So so rocking airtel!!! grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chika11sydney(m): 6:30am On Jul 04, 2016
dynamo007:
hello pls how did u gat urx to be working cus mine have never connected every since d day it started working.do u think its Sim selective
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Frasser(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
just have to use it like that. this issue started when network providers introduced new data plans. seems they put some restrictions on it. VPNs bypass those restrictions
Used the flash vpn bruv.. Works like a charm
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chika11sydney(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2016
it's now connecting but not browsing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2016
dynamo007:
what rom are you on?
16gb ROM, 1gb ram........as in d game doesn't play at all it shows Gameloft and returns to home screen of d phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2016
dynamo007:
by what time did you subscribe.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2016
oludoyin99:

16gb ROM, 1gb ram........as in d game doesn't play at all it shows Gameloft and returns to home screen of d phone

Not that, rom azzin stock rom or custom rom?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Brayss(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
UchihaItachi:

It just needs about 10mb to play for over two hours

But the game hard sha
how can i play game online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2016
plz help o. I don wait tired 4 GTA SA I no get eni mission.... if I go to d question mark sine in d below pic, I kipp on doing same mission ...

eni help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by vikspring(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2016
barackodam:

Not that, rom azzin stock rom or custom rom?
Barack Barack ...
the only boy dat annoys me very plenty
lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2016
kingDELE:
plz help o. I don wait tired 4 GTA SA I no get eni mission.... if I go to d question mark sine in d below pic, I kipp on doing same mission ...

eni help
there are hidden mission, xplore the city.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mhozzis(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anyone with link to a working MC4 on marshmallow?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Just can't get enough.

#DarkMirror.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Battery is now the main setback.

From burning Middle East to freezing Russia.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
guydangerous:
by what time did you subscribe.
5 am sharp
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
chika11sydney:
hello pls how did u gat urx to be working cus mine have never connected every since d day it started working.do u think its Sim selective
oh that one..... That one is a big time suffer head cheat grin this airtel midnight plan....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
oludoyin99:

i meant what is your Ron version is it Infinix lollipop rom or custom rom?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
baddestguyp1:
Everyone is complaining on playstore angry angry this update is worse than what they did to asphalt.

Even multiplayer files took ages to download

Timer will show 6mins left but match will end in a minute.

There will always be people complaining...it's normal... they complain and still play the game.. it's still the best FPS game on Android and iOS ✅

Download and enjoy... if you can hold your own on a rugged battlefield
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
dynamo007:
5 am sharp
and you nailed it,each time I recharge my credit always get zapped immediately thereby preventing me from subscribing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
What a game.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
And more...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Best game I've ever played after San Andreas.
#ILoveOpenWorld.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
And more...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by baddestguyp1: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
nani667:

There will always be people complaining...it's normal... they complain and still play the game.. it's still the best FPS game on Android and iOS ✅

Download and enjoy... if you can hholder your own on a rugged battlefield
I have updated it joorh. This update is crap. Keeps hanging...not my device. Bad controls and they've needed even noob guns. It's impossible to kill with some guns now.

I wish they hadn't updated

Btw mc4 is still the best FPS on mobile
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
vikspring:

Barack Barack ...

the only boy dat annoys me very plenty

lol

*covers eyes*
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Collinz2:
there are hidden mission, xplore the city.
xplore?? what is dat and how do I do dat plz.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
kingDELE:
xplore?? what is dat and how do I do dat plz.
are you in angel pine cos that's where the first question mark sign is. You will go to the question mark and enter a bar sha. you will meet with a girl, her name is Catalina, she will give four robbery missions, a betting shop, a liquid store, a bank and a gas station
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
#ILoveOpenWorld.
of course bro, watched the gameplay on YouTube yesterday and I downloaded one from coolrom, but it doesn't extract. please where did you download yours?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Just can't get enough.
#DarkMirror.
pls post d download link........hope it works on lollipop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
dynamo007:
i meant what is your Ron version is it Infinix lollipop rom or custom rom?
lollipop rom
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
#ILoveOpenWorld.
hmm you dy tease me with this game screen shots and review but your plan no go work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
oludoyin99:

pls post d download link........hope it works on lollipop
TheLoneCitizen:
And more...
Hakeem12:
of course bro, watched the gameplay on YouTube yesterday and I downloaded one from coolrom, but it doesn't extract. please where did you download yours?
The link to this game please

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.