Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2779677 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
barackodam:

Iffa no enjoy this game ehn......

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Downloading with airtel 0.0

smiley

Just tell me the IP address and port you're using and I'll figure out the rest please, homey.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
kingDELE:
yeah....

so I should just wait?? d boss will call me ryt?
yeah I just waited for some moments. But I finished among the top contestants o. Then one guy came to me and said the boss will be in touch. Then I waited for a while and T appeared on the map.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
chika11sydney:
thelonecitizen pls is that eti bb10 tweakware still working? is it fast or slow?

I'm not using it, but someone who is said it Is still blazing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Brayss(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I'm not using it, but someone who is said it Is still blazing.
pls how can i conect pes or winin11 wit my friend,on adroid phone,i mean exhibition or murti player
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
kingDELE:
yeah....

so I should just wait?? d boss will call me ryt?

That is the mission that opens the door to you meeting one agent like that, who will give you the hardest mission in Los Venturas. You will have to beat the best 3, get into the top three at least.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hakeem12:
yeah I just waited for some moments. But I finished among the top contestants o. Then one guy came to me and said the boss will be in touch. Then I waited for a while and T appeared on the map.
yess. I also finish among d top.... d guy told me dat boss will b in touch....but I don wait tired....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teezeelee: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Any one using airtel 0,0k should please share d settings pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

That is the mission that opens the door to you meeting one agent like that, who will give you the hardest mission in Los Venturas. You will have to beat the best 3, get into the top three at least.
yess bros. I hav even finished 2nd atimes 3rd but boss neva call me o.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by vikspring(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
barackodam:

*covers eyes*
c you ... better remove dat hand oo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by vikspring(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
barackodam:

*covers eyes*
c you ... better remove dat hand oo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
guydangerous:
mean while.
Guydangerous i can't find version 1.1.7c of modern combat 4 on andropalace.......all I see is v1.2 and 1.1.5 pls post d direct link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Brayss:
pls how can i conect pes or winin11 wit my friend,on adroid phone,i mean exhibition or murti player

There's a thread here about it. The Pentagon WILL know something about it, don't you, guys?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teezeelee: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2016
gameboy727:
FIFA Street 2 on ppsspp.
pls where do you download your FIFA street cos d one I downloaded from emu paradise keeps complain about being corrupted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Just tell me the IP address and port you're using and I'll figure out the rest please, homey.

On mobile.

Psiphon
PS
video.ng.airtellive.com
PT
real host
RPT
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by baddestguyp1: 1:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Eleniyan15:
gamers

Your boi is here

which game#Action they floor wey u fit download directly from playstore!!! without using pspp stuff

baddestguyp1 , TheLoneCitizen dynamo007 and co
And which DATA they advisable

#note

I be student oooo

phone type
Infinix hote note 1g RAm
modern combat 4. You can play multiplayer. Check out my multiplayer sniping video here

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/JIrs8KqD/file.html

I'm still learning sniping
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by baddestguyp1: 1:28am On Jul 05, 2016
nani667:

There will always be people complaining...it's normal... they complain and still play the game.. it's still the best FPS game on Android and iOS ✅

Download and enjoy... if you can hold your own on a rugged battlefield
check out my sniping video here http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/JIrs8KqD/file.html

Still learning sniping. Had to stop recording as one hacker spoilt the match
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:55am On Jul 05, 2016
barackodam:

On mobile.
Psiphon PS video.ng.airtellive.com PT real host RPT default
Which PSIPHON do you use, I use the 100 handler, no result.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:56am On Jul 05, 2016
barackodam:

On mobile.
Psiphon PS video.ng.airtellive.com PT real host RPT default
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Eleniyan15:

lol thank you I no want again

I think the Airtel won't be bad please what the size of that modern combat and how much will the airtel night plan cost
location =lasu
1hr for 100naira and 2hrs for 200 naira
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:15am On Jul 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

you won't believe I've been trying this sh*t since last Saturday still no good result at all...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:20am On Jul 05, 2016
Brayss:
thats the thread I haven't confirmed it tho but it should work wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:28am On Jul 05, 2016
dynamo007:
you won't believe I've been trying this sh*t since last Saturday still no good result at all...

It's beyond me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by baddestguyp1: 3:00am On Jul 05, 2016
Mc4 full match at blockbuster 28-14 . No lag. got drone and artillery. wasted artillery 0 kills. http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/vI9bHkfT/file.html

Nani667

Where are all those that said they wanted videos instead of screenshot. Now I have uploaded video, they won't watch it oh sad sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Just finished some matches... cheat clans dominating... did some kills though.. sad missed my proximity mine... aint starting levels afresh after reaching level 50 again. grin grin..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:59am On Jul 05, 2016
aMEBY:
Just finished some matches... cheat clans dominating... did some kills though.. sad missed my proximity mine... aint starting levels afresh after reaching level 50 again. grin grin..
u sef don prestige. I've prestiged twice but there's not much reward for it.

lemme give u advice. try the sound suppressor for that ur compact 665. one u get used to it you'll love it. and try the advanced holo scope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:03am On Jul 05, 2016
just recorded another sniping video.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 4:07am On Jul 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I'm using 82

Besides, I heard doesn't work for everyone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2016
dynamo007:
airtel midnight plan.
i try that but they said i should mIgrate to airtel trybe?? Give me the code please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2016
guydangerous:
syphon filter dark mirror.
The in-game cutscenes and sound is very slow. But the gameplay is manageable. Is yours like that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gameboy727(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2016
teezeelee:
pls where do you download your FIFA street cos d one I downloaded from emu paradise keeps complain about being corrupted
From the same emuparadise. What app did you use to extract it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Brayss(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2016
gameboy727:
From the same emuparadise. What app did you use to extract it?
pls how can i play online game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Flawlessangel:

lol who gives a rat's ass if he posted picture or not. You are just being too lazy if you wanna have everything on a silver platter.

You are like a person who was given money for feeding, yet you still want that same person to prepare the meal you would eat. That's extreme laziness
meaning the rest of us who are here expecting screen shots are lazy to??

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.