Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2776708 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
kodded:
local wifi
kk lol, hope the person u were thrashing is not on this thread o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chinedujustin(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
please!!!!!
For those that have or are playing walking dead season one how did you change the language from Russia to English, please I'm frustrated here.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
nani667:

Clear the game data and Download new Data ✔
shiit shocked.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
You guys should pls help me,I download deux ex the fall from mob.org but force closes after I press play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
davthom:
if u have a laptop,its minimum requirement seems pretty low http://oceanofgames.com/the-sims-3-university-life-free-download/
Thanks man cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sexymonkey(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
kodded:
increase the ppsspp franeskipping to 1
thanks man.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
...and its MAHREZ !!!!!!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by monastik(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Get some mobile phone specs, review and prices here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by monastik(m): 12:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Check out the letest mobile phones, specs, reviews, pictures, where to buy and many more
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 4:19am On Feb 26, 2017
Chinedujustin:
please!!!!!
For those that have or are playing walking dead season one how did you change the language from Russia to English, please I'm frustrated here.
You can't. You'll have to find and download one that's in English.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tollulope080(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2017
pls can any one help me with interesting games I can download that I wouldn't be needing internet each time I want to play it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2017
Itel na baba for the time being but i bleieve u should go for it shaaa cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Itel na baba for the time being but i bleieve u should go for it shaaa cool
grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sektion:
Shadow fight 3 cool one of the upcoming fighting games gamers should look forward to; if done right it could be better than the mediocre WB/neatherrealm mobile versions of Injustice and MKX grin. Its gameplay can be seen in the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7lMCeEq24

Before MKX mobile version lovers start quoting me grin, All I have said is just based on personal opinion cool
Netherrealm MKX is the best fight fight game on android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
JayJayGee:

hmmmmm...i see undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tollulope080(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2017
jaiyejina:
kk lol, hope the person u were thrashing is not on this thread o
pls I have PSP pes16 and I want to upgrade it to 17 how do I go about it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tollulope080(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Tickles001:

Look for it at www. android. mob. org
There have nearly all android games
are games in this site online games or offline games?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2017
tollulope080:

are games in this site online games or offline games?
both.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
tollulope080:

pls I have PSP pes16 and I want to upgrade it to 17 how do I go about it
you have to re-download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
sweet dreams.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
JayJayGee:

That one na game? Swiping hands up and down like say tomorrow no dey.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samutd4u(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
kodded:

I had to run riot in the next game angry

nigga couldn't take it, he ran away in the first half angry angry angry

Pls Whc app is dis and Wr can I download it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
proffnico:
That one na game? Swiping hands up and down like say tomorrow no dey.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
JayJayGee:

you don't mean it undecided undecided

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Stats

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
JayJayGee:

It seems you haven't played much fighting games.
MKX on android has awesome graphics, but that's just about it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
I'm using a 1gig ram LG g3mini will it handle ppsspp pes 2017?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
kodded:

first match ended 6-3, and he was feeling untop of the world because he scored me 3 cheap goals undecided

is it an online game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 3:12am On Feb 28, 2017
For those of you that say DH5 is crappy because it has a boring storyline, you're missing gan oo. Yes, the story is vague and not nearly as good as that of DH4, but the gameplay is muuuaaah!! The combat is awesome, true hack-and-slash. The fantasy elements are on point. Not to mention gameloft being generous with gems, which is very easy to get if you're hardworking enough. I can't say much sha......... Wish I could post a video of one mission I screen-recorded.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2017
check out this stunning trailer for transformers forged to fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5tNXVpnO8s
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2017
kodded:

...and its MAHREZ !!!!!!!
pls bro can u share the link for this pes 2017 ppsspp?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2017
also check out crescent moon awesome looking,space galaxy adventure morphite 3d
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KnMoSf5VOA, and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl_T2QAM12M

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.