Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,961 members, 7,806,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2779429 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:56am On May 15, 2018
Tommy gun and Famas nukes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:57am On May 15, 2018
typicalgamer:

1...I'm interested
2...let me shout out a guy who might know PRESHH BABA YOU ARE NEEDED HERE URGENTLY “ψ(`∇´)ψ
joined already
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iDROID: 10:09am On May 15, 2018
PUBG Mobile HD realistic graphics. The graphics doesn't come close to its PC/Console versions but damn, it's gorgeous. Best battle royale on mobile right now. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2018
iDROID:
PUBG Mobile HD realistic graphics. The graphics doesn't come close to its PC/Console versions but damn, it's gorgeous. Best battle royale on mobile right now. shocked

you damn right ヽ(°◇° )ノ
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 11:28am On May 15, 2018
iDROID:

is it an online game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2018
how bad can a nigga get with so much supplies.....hoping to get some cool outfits fingers ✝

(҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wisemrtortoise: 12:50pm On May 15, 2018
NicestDude:

is it an online game?
Yeah its pretty good too. Once you install it you should join our discord group
https://discord./pYGs4t7
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iDROID: 1:22pm On May 15, 2018
NicestDude:

is it an online game?
It is.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2018
Since i havent updated pubg yet...

Fad nuke

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2018
My fastest ever nuke...and definitely a contender for world record of fastest ever nuke in bullet force...pretty sure it didnt take up to 1 min 30 secs...
Match was too hectic, only breathing space i had was when i noticed I was on 13k.s and called uav, killing up and down and died by grenade...didnt even know i had the nuke till i respawned

Scar H nuke with my new Scar H camo

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2018
Mk11 nuke cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2018
Not like am new to the pubg update, but it is cool to play with english speaking guys in this new map

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2018
nani667:

Ahhh sharp sharp.. But seems they are doing a maintenance, servers down
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Since i havent updated pubg yet...

Fad nuke

pls tips on becoming a better player I'm getting rekt by ⛺ ⛺⛺⛺ campers preshh pls quote with some tips I have the famas with a cheap scope

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2018
Georgioo:
Not like am new to the pubg update, but it is cool to play with english speaking guys in this new map

update is a goal.....just found out most of my area guys have pubg rolling with them once I update
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2018
Got new dope camo for vector...nuked with it on 4th match cool

Should've nuked with it on 2nd match, was at 20k.s, saw 4 guys on uav at same spot, tot i could take them out and rushed in, only got 2 of them...was greedy

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2018
typicalgamer:

pls tips on becoming a better player I'm getting rekt by ⛺ ⛺⛺⛺ campers preshh pls quote with some tips I have the famas with a cheap scope
famas is one of the best weapons in the game, its mostly used in clan battles...get Coyote sight for it and muzzle brake, then always aim down sights before shooting, the hipfire is bad
Get used to its kill time at different ranges, it has one of the highest ranges in game...fire fast and take cover especially in intense battles...dont reload immediately u shoot, always check ur surroundings b4 u reload

Since u wanna learn u cant use my playstyle cos i rush a lot, its better u chill and not join others in rushing anyhow...dont camp just move carefully, and always aim down sights while turning a corner, u have the upper hand if there's an enemy there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:45pm On May 15, 2018
Georgioo:
Yeah... As soon as i opened the game that was what I saw

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:46pm On May 15, 2018
Georgioo:
Yeah... As soon as i opened the game that was what I saw

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:49pm On May 15, 2018
4GB update loading...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2018
Baddestguyp:
famas is one of the best weapons in the game, its mostly used in clan battles...get Coyote sight for it and muzzle brake, then always aim down sights before shooting, the hipfire is bad
Get used to its kill time at different ranges, it has one of the highest ranges in game...fire fast and take cover especially in intense battles...dont reload immediately u shoot, always check ur surroundings b4 u reload

Since u wanna learn u cant use my playstyle cos i rush a lot, its better u chill and not join others in rushing anyhow...dont camp just move carefully, and always aim down sights while turning a corner, u have the upper hand if there's an enemy there

thanks alot I feel like crying. (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Got new dope camo for vector...nuked with it on 4th match cool

Should've nuked with it on 2nd match, was at 20k.s, saw 4 guys on uav at same spot, tot i could take them out and rushed in, only got 2 of them...was greedy

what do you love more
1...the light effects when a nuke drops
2...the sound effects before a nuke drop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2018
typicalgamer:

what do you love more
1...the light effects when a nuke drops
2...the sound effects before a nuke drop
the light...feels like doomsday
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:26am On May 16, 2018
Update ✔️✅

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:35am On May 16, 2018
Desert Hunting ✅

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:38am On May 16, 2018
✔️✔️✅✅

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2018
nani667:
Update ✔️✅
why is the update always huge??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2018
first game after the update na so them serve me my dinner like a ♔ ♔ ♔ king I am

DAMN I'M GOOD

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2018
Record breaking feat. Superstar level 10 straight wins at level 34

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2018
RECORD BREAKING FEAT.
superstar Difficulty 10 straight wins at level 34

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.